Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 724. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Double Arch Chart. Not good.

I've never heard of "Double Arch" in trading. You should point to a reference because I just tried Googling "Double Arch Chart" and "Trading Double Arch" and etc am getting nothing.
forget it Wink
he will rather tell you why MRC is that great. made an impressive liftoff from 1-3-2-1 since he predicted the next big thing on every occasion yesterday (ya know, reliable source and stuff) Grin
of course combined with the prediction that BC won't go up...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can we spare the second-by-second live commentary on the price and the depth?

It is getting too boring. Thank you.

Can we spare the attempts at trying to control the conversations? If you don't like it move on to the next message.

Obviously since there is so much talk on price it is of value to a lot of people.

Of course the price is important, for me too, but in the last pages we see mainly

"OMG, it goes up, gains 2 sat"
"OMG, it goes down, looses 2 sat"
"In am in at 33700 and out at 33900, nice profit"
"My and my whale friends will pump it up with all our 0.002 BTC"

... whatever ...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
i have fealing that we will have 40s  soon..whailes have move sell walls from high 30s to  40s
Activity: 644

I've never heard of "Double Arch" in trading. Can you give me a reference because I just tried Googling "Double Arch Chart" and "Trading Double Arch" and etc am getting nothing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Can we spare the attempts at trying to control the conversations? If you don't like it move on to the next message.

Obviously since there is so much talk on price it is of value to a lot of people.

should all move to the blackcoin subreddit !
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Is your PoS mechanism as same as the PeerCoin's?
We use coinage i think PPC don't use coin age correct me if i am wrong.
With BC you get stake after few hours in PPC after 90days.
PPC still have high block reward 92.89 PPC now due to other system while BC is fully mined out and POS secure only network.
I need do some reserch now PPC changed something now in their POS

PPC still have POW part as far i see on coinwarz BC 1st turned of POW because rat4 wanted show that pure POS can be secure itself.

PPC Sunny King differs, he preffer Hybrid for security.

POS will small reward is not secure enough.

Yeah Blackcoin is unique and does it securely. I believe BC devs also fixed mintcoin security issue the same way.

No, they dont.

They attacked the network, and attack is different than to help.

Low Reward POS is less secure than high reward POS and Rat4 is aware of it.

Hybrid is much more secure.

Unless you have MNT problems which got rid of PoW afterwards. No one can explain to me if it affects other hybrid PoW/PoS coins.

We where talking about PPC which is far superior in security than BC, or any other Pure POS.

Maybe one POS coin is planning merging POW with a big one, an hybrid POS/POW that recicle energy..

Thats a game changer,  pure POS that is less secure than PPC.

For now. As I understand it as the PoW rewards get lower and so does the difficuly, eventually it becomes a liability and must be removed altogether.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

B4Vb69Ug8abgwLavRBKGqrw62UMqTjrTD2   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
PPC still have high block reward 92.89 PPC now due to other system while BC is fully mined out and POS secure only network.

PPC still have POW part as far i see on coinwarz BC 1st turned of POW because rat4 wanted show that pure POS can be secure itself.

Yeah Blackcoin is unique and does it securely. I believe BC devs also fixed mintcoin security issue the same way.

No, they dont.

Unless you have MNT problems which got rid of PoW afterwards. No one can explain to me if it affects other hybrid PoW/PoS coins.

We where talking about PPC which is far superior in security than BC, or any other Pure POS.

Maybe one POS coin is planning merging POW with a big one, an hybrid POS/POW that recicle energy..

Thats a game changer,  pure POS that is less secure than PPC.
And PPC is still centralized Tongue because of sunny is worry about security all time long.
BC is more democracy currency.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
bitcoin123.co.uk will add BC in May. Looking for pairs. Anyone ?
https://twitter.com/Bitcoin123_

No, they dont.

Thats a game changer,  pure POS  is less secure than PPC.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 364

Timeframe is too small to mean anything. Zoom out a little. This is consolidation in the 30k area, thats just fine and quite healthy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

No, they dont.

Activity: 364

No, they dont.

rat4 fixed the mintcoin security problem, even the mintcoin devs were grateful for it (eventually). This is old news. Go read some of your mintcoin thread (it'll be easier to find there with less pages) to see how it all worked out. mintcoin is more secure because of the help from BC devs.

No, they dont.

All that info is in my sig! Cheesy Let me know if I have it right. I think it's stake after 30 days. Max coin age after 90. It's so damn hard to find that info, and I refer to it so much that I just put it there.
Jump to: