Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 723. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Is there any Blackcoin merch yet?  I'd wear the HELL out of a Blackcoin t-shirt
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Double Arch Chart. Not good.

I've never heard of "Double Arch" in trading. Can you give me a reference because I just tried Googling "Double Arch Chart" and "Trading Double Arch" and etc am getting nothing.

never head of this either, been in forex for years.

I guess he means double top

what he is inferring is not a double top... a double top would be if blackcoin hit 95 and failed to break it, that's a double top.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We need the Winklevoss know about Blackcoin.....that would shake it a bit up.
better not. as soon as we got success they will claim they invented the coin Wink
Activity: 154
We need the Winklevoss know about Blackcoin.....that would shake it a bit up.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

I've never heard of "Double Arch" in trading. Can you give me a reference because I just tried Googling "Double Arch Chart" and "Trading Double Arch" and etc am getting nothing.

I thought that too, though I don't see any double tops anywhere.

Nope. Me neither.

We're up-trending quite nicely after a major dump. This is a very bullish sign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
i have fealing that we will have 40s  soon..whailes have move sell walls from high 30s to  40s

Sell orders will magically appear once we start moving up.
maybe but i watch and before and they were always there..whailes have filled in 20s and sold their stash at 37k..now they fill again and there would be no common sence that they try to sell again 30s  when they are filled in 30s

dude - if you dump it just drives the price down....you want to dole out the coin at a rate that sustains profitability. An over supply just drives down the price.
Activity: 644

I thought that too, though I don't really any definition double tops anywhere. Maybe he was referring to 38-39K but it's too short of a time scale to be anything meaningful, imo.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
i have fealing that we will have 40s  soon..whailes have move sell walls from high 30s to  40s

maybe but i watch and before and they were always there..whailes have filled in 20s and sold their stash at 37k..now they fill again and there would be no common sence that they try to sell again 30s  when they are filled in 30s

aint that the truth - they have all day long!!!

LOL

Some of the support we think we have is also probably fake.
we will see soon when the whales come back from lunch

the whales shot themselves in the foot by all dumping at the same time - I can tell they're neophytes because they all got real greedy real fast and now they're sitting on the stakes longer than they had hoped. The'll continue to dole out the coins slowly and keep prices over .0003 where they can make a profit until they've exhausted their supply.

they learned a hard cruel lesson.

I work for a hedge fund with traders all day long so I know how they operate.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Activity: 364

LOL

So right, the slower we move up the better.

Consolidation is the period where buys and sells are generally equalised, price moves neither up nor down or within a tight range. This means price is flushing out the sellers along the way without holders becoming "profit heavy" as happened on the last spike.

Slow and steady is for keeps.
bar
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

LOL

Some of the support we think we have is also probably fake.
we will see soon when the whales come back from lunch

LOL
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 364
#BlackCoin consolidation area supports further price expansion. Rising support takes price to 40k within 12 hours

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
If black coins ever hit 5 bucks each I'm gonna buy a bunch of cards and hide them as geochaches all over north America while taking a nice trip with the family then open it up as a fun game for people to go find

What a cool idea Smiley
Activity: 154
 Twitter is funny. Can't tell if the trolls are trying to scare people out, or if they're just haters because the coin bounced back so well.
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Resurrection Thursday

The rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated! I will repeat, the rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated!!!! Two days ago I told the naysayer and the trolls to enjoy their celebration because it wont last for long. They thought after the sell off that BlackCoin would never recover and just die. What they fail to realize is that the BlackCoin community is the black sheep of the crypto-world, we do not follow the rules we make the rules!!!!

Yes we got knocked down a bit, moral was low, people were angry. But what did we do? Did we just lay down and give up? NO!!! Did we stop believing in our dream to become #1? NO!!! We got the f..k up like the champions we are and began fighting again!!! And when we got up we didn't fall to 19th place, or even 12th place, we fell to 9th place!!! So if we are dead and we are still on top of the other sh!t coins that have been posting FUD about us, then the rest of the sh!t coins better be terrified of us when we begin to resurrect today!!!

Today we are going to show the crypto-community and the rest of the world how powerful we really are. We are going to post the links to our press release everywhere we can and remind them what we accomplished this week. We are the community the raised thousands of dollars in mere minutes!!! We are the community the broke the record for trade volume on Mintpal while breaking Mintpal in the process. And yes we are the community that was knocked down and got back up with a 215% gain since last week!!!

This was only the first round and 14 more rounds to go!!! Everyone knows you ALWAYS bet on BLACK!!!

We are the champions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Press release: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html;_ylt=A0LEVy5YsU9Th0MA6kpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaGVuaWFvBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQxN18x

Blackcoin = black sheep= We don't follow rules, we make them

Can someone post a pic of a black sheep with the BC Symbol on it.
Put some raybans on him  Cool

Jump to: