Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 720. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
get your popcorn ready

just saw a 70 btc sell wall  Shocked

Can somebody explain to me what a sell wall is?

A sell wall means a big sell order, ex: 40 BTC worth of blackcoin @ 40 000 , so that mean that it will be long before it go up further than 40 000...

A buy wall is just the opposite on the buy orders.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
get your popcorn ready

Possibly a cap as to how much BC TO BTC can be traded.. Just my guess.
sell/buy orders
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
get your popcorn ready

Possibly a cap as to how much BC TO BTC can be traded.. Just my guess.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
get your popcorn ready

Activity: 140
I wonder what kind of surprise Im going to have in morning. Price can go both sides.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
A scarecrow showed up for a brief moment at 40k with 50btc. damn...  Angry

getting over 40k is gonna be tuff
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Waiting on my btc to come through, can i send someone usd to purchase a BC wallet for me ?! please PM if possible

no one will take that risk on you im afraid

Why not? If he sends the money first, the risk is all on him.

Dude, PM me. I'll hook you up within the next 12 hours (gotta work in the morning :/)

if its paypal good luck with that

chargebacks easy

So use Greendot moneypak. He loads the money and gives the number, you load it into PP. Can't scam that way (at least not to my knowledge).
Activity: 182
A scarecrow showed up for a brief moment at 40k with 50btc. damn...  Angry
legendary
Waiting on my btc to come through, can i send someone usd to purchase a BC wallet for me ?! please PM if possible

Dude, PM me. I'll hook you up within the next 12 hours (gotta work in the morning :/)

if its paypal good luck with that

chargebacks easy
Activity: 21

legendary

Activity: 4
legendary
get your popcorn ready

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Is there any Blackcoin merch yet?  I'd wear the HELL out of a Blackcoin t-shirt

https://altoutlet.com/bc/products?q=blackcoin

You can even buy with Blackcoin Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 516

The last day has been great for those of us who believed in Black, but we're not done yet. We're still at the bottom looking up!

Community building was no small part of the gains in the past few days. If we keep it going we'll achieve more. We need to show everyone that the BLACKCOIN community can never be shaken, never be stopped!

The subreddit is at the start of something great. In one day I saw so many brand new Blackcoin supporters and merchants! Building this community will bring in new support and show our strength to the world!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

We're at 824 subscribers, from ~668 the day before. We can easily break 1k today!

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

One last post before I go win a hockey game. Cheesy I can't stop! Every time I post this I see the BC subreddit grow!

Going to reach 1000 in no time. Cheesy

The last day has been great for those of us who believed in Black, but we're not done yet. We're still at the bottom looking up!

Community building was no small part of the gains in the past few days. If we keep it going we'll achieve more. We need to show everyone that the BLACKCOIN community can never be shaken, never be stopped!

The subreddit is at the start of something great. In one day I saw so many brand new Blackcoin supporters and merchants! Building this community will bring in new support and show our strength to the world!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

We're at 824 subscribers, from ~668 the day before. We can easily break 1k today!

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

One last post before I go win a hockey game. Cheesy I can't stop! Every time I post this I see the BC subreddit grow!
Activity: 196
(I'd buy any food I wanted at any time for the rest of my life if I made that much, not a jet, but it IS pretty neat)

Be careful! This may be your future!

LOL. I jest of course. Grin

I want mahhhh baby back baby back baby back...
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
(I'd buy any food I wanted at any time for the rest of my life if I made that much, not a jet, but it IS pretty neat)

The picture of success.

Jump to: