Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 722. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
BC seems to be stuck at 34k.

some stability is actually very good

Stability , you're talking about stability just because the coin had the same price for a few hours?

When I will see some real stability in alts , I will be out of here , as there is no more money to be made Smiley.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Still some manipulators playing with 30-50 BTC walls.  Market seems pretty resilient against it, however...

Who will flinch first?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

This is very good, if we can hold for a bit would be even better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

some stability is actually very good
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why do we need to talk skit about all the other coins? it only make us look unprofessional!

one more thing, Don't tell people that they are idiots etc, its the same thing here. This also make us seems lika a group of unmuture theenagers!

i did not see that happen unless someone came here to bring FUD and/or promote other coins? Why would we be friendly in such cases? And you cannot have all of them on the ignore list, during the last "crash" it was 2-3 of them on every page of the thread Wink
Activity: 476
Why do we need to talk skit about all the other coins? it only make us look unprofessional!

one more thing, Don't tell people that they are idiots etc, its the same thing here. This also make us seems lika a group of unmuture theenagers!

Please spellcheck when asking for professional behavior.

Most of these comments will literally NEVER be ready by new investors, since we produce a page every ten minutes...

"Ain't nobody got time for that!"
Activity: 58

Don't insult the unmuture theenagers! j/k  Wink
Activity: 476

i think the logo is too high and to the right....

looks good though

Definitely, put it where the pocket would go...
Activity: 3

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

i think the logo is too high and to the right....

looks good though
Activity: 140

The last day has been great for those of us who believed in Black, but we're not done yet. We're still at the bottom looking up!

Community building was no small part of the gains in the past few days. If we keep it going we'll achieve more. We need to show everyone that the BLACKCOIN community can never be shaken, never be stopped!

The subreddit is at the start of something great. In one day I saw so many brand new Blackcoin supporters and merchants! Building this community will bring in new support and show our strength to the world!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

We're at 824 subscribers, from ~668 the day before. We can easily break 1k today!

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

One of these is not like the others  Cool
Activity: 409
Does anyone have mad photoshop skills and a vivid imagination here ??

Operation BC Reddit upvote

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23adpd/operation_bc_reddit_upvote/
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
For now. As I understand it as the PoW rewards get lower and so does the difficuly, eventually it becomes a liability and must be removed altogether.

PoS security is heavily dependent on timestamping -- you can have lower PoW, you just need to ignore the PoW timestamping in the PoS system.  Of course, this involves more than changing 10 lines of code.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Can we spare the second-by-second live commentary on the price and the depth?

It is getting too boring. Thank you.

Can we spare the attempts at trying to control the conversations? If you don't like it move on to the next message.

Obviously since there is so much talk on price it is of value to a lot of people.

should all move to the blackcoin subreddit !

Yup. We are getting amazing exposure on this forum - always top of the front page and 1000+ pages already. We need to capitalise on this by getting a constant stream of fresh blood on the subreddit. We work better as a team without trolls or constant day trading talk.

Someone who is a frequent poster please put the address link in your signature (my signature is now full). http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/
Activity: 294
Is there any Blackcoin merch yet?  I'd wear the HELL out of a Blackcoin t-shirt

http://blackcoinstore.com/ Might have something.
And I've got coins and ashtrays available in my link. More stuff stuff to follow.

Is there any Blackcoin merch yet?  I'd wear the HELL out of a Blackcoin t-shirt

look on first page, there is the "usb walled card" keychains and more
Jump to: