Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 721. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Uhh, and who in hell has the BC in their wallet to buy a jet?

Maybe five people?

Let the coin go to 1-2$ (which is more than possible) and you will probably have 100 who could.
Anyways, it is always better to have merchands who also see potential than caring for coin acceptance in "the real world" too late. I think AUR could have been sucessful instead of being an instant sell-off if people had been able to actually buy something in more than a handful of shops. We are trying to make it better and any kind of PR will help, even if "very visionary".

I am in contact with a few smaller labels right now and will see if they are interested in having BC as an online payment options for their own shopsystems, also with two clubs who sell concert tickets on their own. I am not that full of hope since the people running those are a bit old fashioned, but ya never know...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Maybe five people?

Not many... now. That could change if BC hits its potential.  Grin

I think it's really cool promotion even if it's not likely that a jet will be sold for BC in the near future.

Yeah, here's to hoping!

(I'd buy any food I wanted at any time for the rest of my life if I made that much, not a jet, but it IS pretty neat)
Activity: 154
nice progressive growth with good volume..

damn.. i should have added to my position at 14k.. oh well.. see you guys at $1 Smiley

+1

I was to early, added at 26 - 24

Added here a couple times between 20-25k. Small investments, I'm far from able to put a lot of cash on it. But I'm really happy about BC right now regardless of what the chart does in the next few days. I think we'll overcome all.

yeah i will add some more on any major dip.. if it keeps going up.. well i'll just have to be happy with what i have Smiley

Activity: 140

damn.. i should have added to my position at 14k.. oh well.. see you guys at $1 Smiley

+1

Added here a couple times between 20-25k. Small investments, I'm far from able to put a lot of cash on it. But I'm really happy about BC right now regardless of what the chart does in the next few days. I think we'll overcome all.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251

+1

Activity: 154

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
5 people that can is already enough, it only takes 1

Maybe five people?

Not many... now. That could change if BC hits its potential.  Grin

I think it's really cool promotion even if it's not likely that a jet will be sold for BC in the near future.
had to repost for the sake of awesomeness and awareness.

I'm happy to announce that Dutch aircraft dealer "Zelf Vliegen" now accepts Blackcoin as a payment option.
In short, this means you can now buy your own aircraft with Blackcoin.

Black meets black.

Blackshape’s Prime is an Italian aircraft whose sleekstyling, unbelievable performance and unparalleled safety offer pilots all the features and handling of a general aviation aircraft.

Prices range between 140,000 ~ 250,000 euro / Blackcoin exchange rate.

For more information about buying a Blackshape Prime please contact the dealer "Zelf Vliegen".

DEALER'S LINK
http://www.zelfvliegen.nl/vliegtuigen/verkoop/blackshape-prime

Dealer: Zelf Vliegen
Mail: [email protected]

Address

Emoeweg 1
8218 PC Lelystad
The Netherlands

Maybe five people?

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
had to repost for the sake of awesomeness and awareness.

I'm happy to announce that Dutch aircraft dealer "Zelf Vliegen" now accepts Blackcoin as a payment option.
In short, this means you can now buy your own aircraft with Blackcoin.

Black meets black.

Blackshape’s Prime is an Italian aircraft whose sleekstyling, unbelievable performance and unparalleled safety offer pilots all the features and handling of a general aviation aircraft.

Prices range between 140,000 ~ 250,000 euro / Blackcoin exchange rate.

For more information about buying a Blackshape Prime please contact the dealer "Zelf Vliegen".

DEALER'S LINK
http://www.zelfvliegen.nl/vliegtuigen/verkoop/blackshape-prime

Dealer: Zelf Vliegen
Mail: [email protected]

Address

Emoeweg 1
8218 PC Lelystad
The Netherlands

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Guys send this to mintpal [email protected]

Dear Mintpal Team,

please consider to add Blackcoin markets to support and facilitate the further development of this coin which is responsible for >50% of your daily volume. Blackcoin needs to be more decoupled from Bitcoin prices to become #1 coin in the future. Please start with a BC/DOGE market and if this works out for you (volume) you could add more markets as needed.

Thanks,
XXX

And join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

Blackcoin is getting a little to big to keep track of everything. Everyone should sign up for the subreddit or start posting there. Will help keep track of all things Blackcoin !!

you don't even need an email.
Activity: 210
Guys send this to mintpal [email protected]

Dear Mintpal Team,

please consider to add Blackcoin markets to support and facilitate the further development of this coin which is responsible for >50% of your daily volume. Blackcoin needs to be more decoupled from Bitcoin prices to become #1 coin in the future. Please start with a BC/DOGE market and if this works out for you (volume) you could add more markets as needed.

Thanks,
XXX

And join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
BC seems to be stuck at 34k.

some stability is actually very good

Stability , you're talking about stability just because the coin had the same price for a few hours?

When I will see some real stability in alts , I will be out of here , as there is no more money to be made Smiley.

what I mean by that is not huge dumps like we saw happening

Let's call this a coffee break from the traders.
Just some news or some big player waking up and a hell of a storm will start again.

I'm wondering how many people are silently watching mintpal .

It will be stability in Blackcoin terms if it remains there for a couple of days. We should be praying that happens because every time we've had that stability, it means the profit takers from the previous pump are finished dumping and the next upswing occurs.  Cheesy

I'm almost willing to bet that we won't see stability for 24 hours , not even speaking of few days .
BONUS PAYOUTS 14/04

http://pastebin.com/4TfFHXXa

15/04 + Prize coming

GEFORCE 750TI won by:

BSD1YfMRJPnfibJj6LRHrtL72YeAmbb7qM

Contact Soepkip in #blackcoinpool!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Stability , you're talking about stability just because the coin had the same price for a few hours?

When I will see some real stability in alts , I will be out of here , as there is no more money to be made Smiley.

Just some news or some big player waking up and a hell of a storm will start again.

It will be stability in Blackcoin terms if it remains there for a couple of days. We should be praying that happens because every time we've had that stability, it means the profit takers from the previous pump are finished dumping and the next upswing occurs.  Cheesy
BONUS PAYOUTS 16/04

http://pastebin.com/1iD6wrT1

14/04 + Geforce 750Ti coming
15/04 + Prize coming

Very nice! Cheesy Didn't win, but perhaps I'll get lucky soon.
BONUS PAYOUTS 16/04

http://pastebin.com/1iD6wrT1

14/04 + Geforce 750Ti coming
15/04 + Prize coming

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Just preordered my LIMITED Blackcoin Card. Feelin Good!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 308

Jump to: