Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 752. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Mintpal earn so much money thanks to Black coin

I hope they will make it possible

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Operation Arm Twist!!!

In just a few months BlackCoin has proven itself time and time again. We have broken numerous records on Mintpal, and literally broken Mintpal in the process. BlackCoin has the most volume than any other coin on Mintpal, and Mintpal has made a lot of money from BlackCoin. It is now time for BlackCoin to go to the next level and get its own pairs. I am thinking BC/Doge and maybe BC/Mint. Many of you would like to pitch in but don't know how, well this is a way you can make a difference. Please take 5 minutes and email Mintpal. Aske them to give BC its own pairs. Let keep emailing them every day until they make it happen!!!

Quote from: Me
Dear Awesome and Badass Mintpal Support,

Clearly you should add BC/DOGE and other BC pairs to your exchange. I'm not just saying that because I love Blackcoin. Well, I kind of am. But I also simply like trading alternate pairs on my favorite coins. If we're all lucky maybe you can take even more of Cryptsy's volume with this move.

Signed,

A Mintpal Fan

Done and done.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
30k + sato tommorow ?  Wink

since a few days when I wake up price is at the bottom. I hope it won't be the same this time..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
30k + sato tommorow ?  Wink
Activity: 180
Volume has slowed down, price drop incoming. Sell and buy back in before the mulitpool
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
This is 2 hours old from the Subreddit:

"We at VPSBG.eu like very much the confirmation times for the Blackcoin - we might start accepting it soon, because it will speed up our payment process. That is way better than Litecoin and our third coin payment method looks like going to be BC Smiley At least we can try and support the community but we will wait a few days to see how it will go with popularity."

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/237udz/blackcoin_is_lightening_fast_great_for_merchants/

EVERYONE needs to sign up to the subreddit. WE NEED TO SHOW OUR STRENGTH. Is it acceptable to you that this post has 0 comments right now? WE NEED TO BOMBARD EACH AND EVERY NEW BLACKCOINER AND MERCHANT WITH OUR SUPPORT. There is suddenly a lot of interest popping up there!

Let's hit, and then blow past 1,000 subs TODAY! http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

There you go.

Of course! Thanks

SUBREDDIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO OOOOOOOOOO ~
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

"We at VPSBG.eu like very much the confirmation times for the Blackcoin - we might start accepting it soon, because it will speed up our payment process. That is way better than Litecoin and our third coin payment method looks like going to be BC Smiley At least we can try and support the community but we will wait a few days to see how it will go with popularity."

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/237udz/blackcoin_is_lightening_fast_great_for_merchants/

EVERYONE needs to sign up to the subreddit. WE NEED TO SHOW OUR STRENGTH. Is it acceptable to you that this post has 0 comments right now? WE NEED TO BOMBARD EACH AND EVERY NEW BLACKCOINER AND MERCHANT WITH OUR SUPPORT. There is suddenly a lot of interest popping up there!

Let's hit, and then blow past 1,000 subs TODAY! http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

There you go.

Of course! Thanks

Done!
Activity: 574
I see 8 people have pm'd me for details on multisig gateways with fiat bridges (anything to anything trading without the exchange). It is heartening to know it isn't just about the price in here  Grin

I have to go but anyone else intetested, pm me and I'll get back to you later.

Thanks guys

There you go.

Of course! Thanks
Activity: 560

Well we just finished the First selloff.  Cool

I don't think so. I think we are in BULL TRAP MODE. 40-70k max and down. But only time will tell Smiley
Activity: 196

There you go.
I had noticed technical discussions weren't popular...

Sadly you're right. On reddit you might have more luck. In the ##blackcoin channel in IRC you can find rat4 and if you're able to encourage him to talk much (which is hard Wink) then you will have an awesome discussion.

Thanks for the tip. I am not big into reddit but I might drop by for look. I used something called irc about 15 years ago but not since and im not sure its the same! Someone posted the links earlier but thanks.

Actually, are irc convos recorded and posted somewhere?

Come over to reddit.  Apparently to most the only thing that matters is how big your reddit community is.  Cause every one says "Doge has a big community"  I drank that Kool aid for a while but I learned about crypto currency, and saw its value which is a meme joke.

Can you post a link to bc reddit?
Activity: 564

Sadly you're right. On reddit you might have more luck. In the ##blackcoin channel in IRC you can find rat4 and if you're able to encourage him to talk much (which is hard Wink) then you will have an awesome discussion.

Thanks for the tip. I am not big into reddit but I might drop by for look. I used something called irc about 15 years ago but not since and im not sure its the same! Someone posted the links earlier but thanks.

Come over to reddit.  Apparently to most the only thing that matters is how big your reddit community is.  Cause every one says "Doge has a big community"  I drank that Kool aid for a while but I learned about crypto currency, and saw its value which is a meme joke.
Activity: 180
Major sell off soon, "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Sell and buy back cheap

Activity: 248

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Move up noobs and don't panic Smiley
we need BC/FIAT. so that they can cash out their coins without damaging the BC market.

we have this. why cant people just look these same things get repeated over and over.

where i can't find any.. and if there is any it wasn't been popular here.

They exist, they're not heavily used though, one is https://prelude.io/trade/usd/bc - I did easily part with 5000BC a few days ago as an attempt to stimulate the market. So there are buyers - but sellers are few and far between right now. Which is to be expected I guess.

It'd be great if MintPal eventually took on fiat pairings but I imagine that's a horrible amount of murky legal water to get themselves into.

There is a coin that is successfully testing multisig gateways and using fiat bridges with ripple to let them deal with the legal side. Full laumch is weeks away. Then you can trade anything for anything without needing an exchange.

If I posted a link it would probably get deleted though

Any chance you PM that link? Sounds very interesting.

Done, enjoy  Wink

Me too plz

Done, same message as before
Jump to: