Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 755. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I know BC was slaughtered today. But just heard word a big dump is coming.

Protect yourself with stop orders. Whales will be at it again, they were just waiting for price to rebound to sell mid levels again.

These orders are not on the charts.

Just protect yourself. We don't need another blood bath.

Strato

Trust this. They are watching closely. This has been a good ride up. As soon as buy orders are where they want them there's gonna be a big sell and price is gonna fall.

Just watch yourself, and don't forget the whales are watching you right now.
Sure and all should join your MRC train now...

No thanks i will stick with BC Cheesy... it s in depths now.
About MRC i was trying for month sold @4sat now i did it.But so many was mined in so cheap prices it will be hard for you push it high for long.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Operation Arm Twist!!!

In just a few months BlackCoin has proven itself time and time again. We have broken numerous records on Mintpal, and literally broken Mintpal in the process. BlackCoin has the most volume than any other coin on Mintpal, and Mintpal has made a lot of money from BlackCoin. It is now time for BlackCoin to go to the next level and get its own pairs. I am thinking BC/Doge and maybe BC/Mint. Many of you would like to pitch in but don't know how, well this is a way you can make a difference. Please take 5 minutes and email Mintpal. Aske them to give BC its own pairs. Let keep emailing them every day until they make it happen!!!

Why do you want a BC/Mint pair? I thought you hated Mint?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Do you really want to see BC price go above 100k sat? Then take a moment from watching the buy and sell orders and email Mintpal! Ask them to add a BC/Doge pair and a BC/Mint pair!

Thank you!

Already done, +1

Now the rest of you do this too, it would spike the price to a much higher level.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Tons of spelling mistakes in the investor handout pdf.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Protect yourself with stop orders. Whales will be at it again, they were just waiting for price to rebound to sell mid levels again.

Strato

Trust this. They are watching closely. This has been a good ride up. As soon as buy orders are where they want them there's gonna be a big sell and price is gonna fall.

Just watch yourself, and don't forget the whales are watching you right now.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
If you want to kill BlackCoin, then merge with a stupid meme based coin like Doge. It will never be taken seriously as a form of currency it will forever be a gimmick.

I thought I was the only one who thought it was a horrendous idea.  Glad to see I'm not alone.

you are not alone if that was to happen which its not I'm OUT.  People talk about the Big Community ....its 75k on reddit theres 3billion people in the world.  That coin is a joke the community treats as a joke.  People are HAPPY when the price goes down they can care less as long as they can tip.  If your going to merge or join up with one coin it would be bit coin.  Think of bit coin like Microsoft and Blackcoin like apple when Jobs came back.  Let the people who running this coin do their thing they have direction.  Opinions are GREAT but you can't fall in love with a coin cause they have a lot of reddit subscribers
Activity: 700
Operation Arm Twist!

In just a few months BlackCoin has proven itself time and time again. We have broken numerous records on Mintpal, and literally broken Mintpal in the process. BlackCoin has the most volume than any other coin on Mintpal, and Mintpal has made a lot of money from BlackCoin. It is now time for BlackCoin to go to the next level and get its own pairs. I am thinking BC/Doge and maybe BC/Mint. Many of you would like to pitch in but don't know how, well this is a way you can make a difference. Please take 5 minutes and email Mintpal. Aske them to give BC its own pairs. Let keep emailing them every day until they make it happen.

What's the progress on BTC-E? Anyone working on that? I notice 90% of PPC's volume is because of BTC-E. We'd probably have an extra 50% increase if we make it on there.
Activity: 574
we need BC/FIAT. so that they can cash out their coins without damaging the BC market.

we have this. why cant people just look these same things get repeated over and over.

Where is the fiat gateway and what pairs?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
If you want to kill BlackCoin, then merge with a stupid meme based coin like Doge. It will never be taken seriously as a form of currency it will forever be a gimmick.

I thought I was the only one who thought it was a horrendous idea.  Glad to see I'm not alone.

Would be too complex of a change to do and rollout to everyone anyways.. doubt this *can* happen.

The beautiful thing is that Blackdoge wouldn't actually require a change to BC or to DOGE.  It would be a completely new PoS coin but the initial distribution of coins would be based on each users holdings in DOGE and BC at widely-telegraphed point in the future.  Each user could claim their share of the premine for free using the private keys they already hold.  Users from DOGE and BC that do nothing automatically get piggybacked to Blackdoge.  If Blackdoge fails, no one loses.  If Blackdoge succeeds, both communities win because you've just made your coin more useful.  

This would be the first cryptocurrency blockchain merger in the world's history and would make the news all over the world!  In fact, it would probably go down in the history books.  Why would having a larger user base be a bad thing?

Thinks about your potential slogan.  Blackdoge: meaner, faster, pure proof of stake.  The future of cryptocurrency.

Instead of claiming shares in a 100% premined coin, the concept of "Proof of Burn"  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_burn could be used for this new blackdoge coin.

So blackdoge specification may be

- 0% premine
- 0 block reward from block 0 (no PoW)
- 1% PoS (inherited from BC)
- Coin mining through "Proof of Burn" of DOGE and BC coins - or any other coins we like to merge Wink
- meaner, faster, hybrid proof of stake/burn

Funny enough this "blackdoge" will be more like a black hole than orginal BC, since it will 'burn' the coin supply of the merging coins and will leave them void in the end. I don't know what will happen to the coin value of DOGE and BC, since their coin supply is cut Cheesy

But this is just the technical side of the merge, i guess the marketing side will be much more complex and harder to handle...

Just my 0.02 BC

The problem with 0% pre-mine during a merger is that then it's not really a merger.  The distribution of wealth for both DOGE and BC holders changes (in risky ways), and you will never achieve consensus.  You will just create a new alt-coin.  

By cryptographically allotting the pre-mine based on the current wealth distributions in the two coins, the new ledger gains automatic legitimacy.  And it is the shared consensus within a large community that the ledger is correct that gives a coin its value (the value does not come from the coin's "features").  The value of spots of the shared ledger grows with the coin's user base and economy.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Strato
Activity: 168
Operation Arm Twist!!!

In just a few months BlackCoin has proven itself time and time again. We have broken numerous records on Mintpal, and literally broken Mintpal in the process. BlackCoin has the most volume than any other coin on Mintpal, and Mintpal has made a lot of money from BlackCoin. It is now time for BlackCoin to go to the next level and get its own pairs. I am thinking BC/Doge and maybe BC/Mint. Many of you would like to pitch in but don't know how, well this is a way you can make a difference. Please take 5 minutes and email Mintpal. Aske them to give BC its own pairs. Let keep emailing them every day until they make it happen!!!
All we are missing is a Android BlackCoin wallet!

I am very surprised no one has made one yet... If I knew how I would've already. Hell AuroraCoin has a wallet.. Why can't BlackCoin!?

Anyone out there with coding skills?

There must be a bounty for the developer.

If anyone is willing to join me on rewarding someone to make one.. I am all over it! I will give 10 BC to start off... I don't have much in the pot..But, it's a start!

I personally feel safer having my coins on my phone for easy access Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 101

Would be too complex of a change to do and rollout to everyone anyways.. doubt this *can* happen.

The beautiful thing is that Blackdoge wouldn't actually require a change to BC or to DOGE.  It would be a completely new PoS coin but the initial distribution of coins would be based on each users holdings in DOGE and BC at widely-telegraphed point in the future.  Each user could claim their share of the premine for free using the private keys they already hold.  Users from DOGE and BC that do nothing automatically get piggybacked to Blackdoge.  If Blackdoge fails, no one loses.  If Blackdoge succeeds, both communities win because you've just made your coin more useful.  

This would be the first cryptocurrency blockchain merger in the world's history and would make the news all over the world!  In fact, it would probably go down in the history books.  Why would having a larger user base be a bad thing?

Thinks about your potential slogan.  Blackdoge: meaner, faster, pure proof of stake.  The future of cryptocurrency.

Instead of claiming shares in a 100% premined coin, the concept of "Proof of Burn"  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_burn could be used for this new blackdoge coin.

So blackdoge specification may be

- 0% premine
- 0 block reward from block 0 (no PoW)
- 1% PoS (inherited from BC)
- Coin mining through "Proof of Burn" of DOGE and BC coins - or any other coins we like to merge Wink
- meaner, faster, hybrid proof of stake/burn

Funny enough this "blackdoge" will be more like a black hole than orginal BC, since it will 'burn' the coin supply of the merging coins and will leave them void in the end. I don't know what will happen to the coin value of DOGE and BC, since their coin supply is cut Cheesy

But this is just the technical side of the merge, i guess the marketing side will be much more complex and harder to handle...

Just my 0.02 BC
Activity: 160

I am very surprised no one has made one yet... If I knew how I would've already. Hell AuroraCoin has a wallet.. Why can't BlackCoin!?

There must be a bounty for the developer.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
OK, I go to bed. I know, you do not care  Tongue

Just to let you know that I just put a small sell amount ridiculously high (>80K) and and small buy amount ridiculously low (<15K). I do not expect either to happen, at least not tonight, but you guys are crazy. Still, if someone wants, can fulfill any of them (also, fulfilling both of them is gladly accepted).

All the best to all of you, from a small place in Europe.
Activity: 263
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
we need BC/FIAT. so that they can cash out their coins without damaging the BC market.

we have this. why cant people just look these same things get repeated over and over.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I hope everyone will noticed that the whales are manipulating the market right now.. they force them to sell their coins @ loss to earn more and more shares... jesus christ why aren't many getting this obvious trend.

I'm sure a lot of us here are riding these waves to make extra BC...

I know I am.
Activity: 700
This is huge. I am SO glad I decided to hold on to my lovely Blackcoins - Fuck the haters, BC was sold not because people didnt like it but because they were greedy and wanted to buy it back cheaper. The coin is back - the trend is up and will continue to go up until people run out of BTC - once more we shall suck all the BTC out of the shitcoins and into the blackhole - People can see the potential to triple their portfolio value at least - BUY baby BUY!

A nice change of attitude, after trying yesterday (in a polite manner though) to blame somebody else for your loss. Glad to see you here once more.

So when it goes down I get blamed...so do I get credit for when it goes up? Or am I just responsible for anything that goes bad?

What did you do to cause this uptrend?

Nothing...the same way I didn't do anything to cause the downtrend. Get my point? Blaming someone for something they had no control over is just as ridiculous as giving credit to someone who didn't do anything to deserve it.

IconicExpert, peace. You know that when everything goes south, the most distinguished members of a community take the blame. You sound experienced, so please continue trying to make us and yourself rich.

+1.

People also have a short memory in the crypto community! 9500 was the impossible wall to break just a few days ago! Even at 1500 that's still a 50% increase! Right now over 100%.

Please guys be patient. Trading volume is still 4000 BTC a day.

Focus on the innovations... 10 second transactions, pure proof of stake, multipool, solid marketing campaigns. We're all gonna make it.

And the only PoS coin without gimmicks!

Jump to: