Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 76. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 20
There's quite a selloff in BTC but also ETH is losing some. BLK lost some too but holding relatively well still, especially in Chinese market.
Activity: 145
Merit: 132
Anyone a solution?

/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/util.o src/                                                     util.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/boost/date_time/string_parse_tree.hpp:13:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/period_parser.hpp:14,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/date_facet.hpp:23,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/gregorian/gregorian_io.hpp:16                                                     ,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/gregorian/gregorian.hpp:31,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/posix_time/time_formatters.hp                                                     p:12,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/posix_time/posix_time.hpp:24,
                 from src/util.cpp:16:
/usr/include/boost/lexical_cast.hpp:159:45: fatal error: boost/numeric/conversio                                                     n/cast.hpp: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
 #include
                                             ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1588: recipe for target 'build/util.o' failed
make: *** [build/util.o] Error 1

THX

NO THX,

sending error message only, doesn't help.. get on slack.. describe.. someone could help you..
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Anyone a solution?

/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/util.o src/                                                     util.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/boost/date_time/string_parse_tree.hpp:13:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/period_parser.hpp:14,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/date_facet.hpp:23,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/gregorian/gregorian_io.hpp:16                                                     ,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/gregorian/gregorian.hpp:31,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/posix_time/time_formatters.hp                                                     p:12,
                 from /usr/include/boost/date_time/posix_time/posix_time.hpp:24,
                 from src/util.cpp:16:
/usr/include/boost/lexical_cast.hpp:159:45: fatal error: boost/numeric/conversio                                                     n/cast.hpp: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
 #include
                                             ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1588: recipe for target 'build/util.o' failed
make: *** [build/util.o] Error 1

THX
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
If anyone is interested in other pos coins then have a look at OKcash,

Amazing community on Discord , a lot of minigames in discord , mobile wallet on discord , and also a multipool staker in discord ,you get also paid in discord chat in OK for just being online  Smiley, coin supply likewise with blk , and also POS 3.0 with 10%(!) interest , very very active devs (look on coingecko) and massively undervalued price 0.11$

OKcash also has tons of wallets for like every Os even mac and raspberry pi and exists now since 2014 and its listed on litebit.eu since last week

if your interested here is the ann thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annok-okcash-fast-ltssposv3hybrid-easy-to-use-reliable-rokos-1028368
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
never thought i would see this thread active again

Active and full of people. Just amazing.

Most of the community uses slack so it seems like there isn't a lot of people around but there is, its pretty deceiving.

Somebody is quietly buying this up. It looks like they are preparing for something.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100

Most of the community uses slack so it seems like there isn't a lot of people around but there is, its pretty deceiving.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Activity: 184
Activity: 134
me again. is there anything i could do beside repairwallet, rescan and reindex to try to repair a damaged wallet?

thx again.

*edit: in blackcoin-qt, everything is just fine. but if i try to import the wallet to lore, lore tells me wallet is damaged. if i just open lore and it is using the old wallet dat, im missing couple 1000 of coins. for nostalgical reason i would like to maintain my 2014 blackcoinaddress... if not possible it is no big deal but its confusing for me that the old wallet has no problem but lore has...

Use the QT wallet and issue the dumpwallet (filename) command, quit the wallet and navigate to %appdata%\blackcoin in Windows Explorer and move the wallet.dat out of there (don't delete it, think of it as a backup and put it elsewhere or just rename it). Then run Lore. It will create a new wallet.dat with new addresses but you can now use importwallet (same filename as above) in the console and allow a rescan to occur. That should definitely do it. The file from the dumpwallet command will be in the directory you launched Lore from if you wish to later delete it.

first of all, thank you about 57 times for your reply. but i did exactly how you told me and again: lore tells me that the wallet. dat is damaged but it is still working flawlessly wit the blk-qt wallet. it seems like i should just create a new address and send it there to use lore, or am i missing something... even older backups of my wallet.dat aren't importable on lore...

but thank you again for your kind support.

Hmm it told you the wallet.dat was damaged when you launched Lore after moving/renaming the wallet.dat? It should just create a new one and be happy at that point, very weird.

For now it might be easier if you use the QT wallet if you continue to have issues. There will be a further release of Lore soon with some bug fixes.

i did remove it and it started wonderfully fast and flawless. but when i triied to import the old wallet i git the same issue... like i said even from an older backup of the same wallet.dat. in blk-qt it is working whit no problem, so i'll do what you told me. but again:

thank you.

looking forward for the next release.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
me again. is there anything i could do beside repairwallet, rescan and reindex to try to repair a damaged wallet?

thx again.

*edit: in blackcoin-qt, everything is just fine. but if i try to import the wallet to lore, lore tells me wallet is damaged. if i just open lore and it is using the old wallet dat, im missing couple 1000 of coins. for nostalgical reason i would like to maintain my 2014 blackcoinaddress... if not possible it is no big deal but its confusing for me that the old wallet has no problem but lore has...

Use the QT wallet and issue the dumpwallet (filename) command, quit the wallet and navigate to %appdata%\blackcoin in Windows Explorer and move the wallet.dat out of there (don't delete it, think of it as a backup and put it elsewhere or just rename it). Then run Lore. It will create a new wallet.dat with new addresses but you can now use importwallet (same filename as above) in the console and allow a rescan to occur. That should definitely do it. The file from the dumpwallet command will be in the directory you launched Lore from if you wish to later delete it.

first of all, thank you about 57 times for your reply. but i did exactly how you told me and again: lore tells me that the wallet. dat is damaged but it is still working flawlessly wit the blk-qt wallet. it seems like i should just create a new address and send it there to use lore, or am i missing something... even older backups of my wallet.dat aren't importable on lore...

Hmm it told you the wallet.dat was damaged when you launched Lore after moving/renaming the wallet.dat? It should just create a new one and be happy at that point, very weird.

For now it might be easier if you use the QT wallet if you continue to have issues. There will be a further release of Lore soon with some bug fixes.

thx again.

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

thx again.

thx again.

Activity: 187
Merit: 20
big PoS boom... BLK, bts, nxt up.  congrats folks Cool

I am ambivalent with this, on the one hand I like that we remain a rather higher level after the latest hickups in the markets yesterday but on the other hand... I also want to buy more
Activity: 602
big PoS boom... BLK, bts, nxt up.  congrats folks Cool

Staking is a basically amazing interest rate which current banks can only dream on:)
This is folks amazing tech, I would also recommend you check cloakcoin, they pay 6% per year...

sweet...

Keep in mind to subtract 0.97% inflation rate. The rest is interest and your reward for staking (currently around 4-5%) which is mostly due to many people not actually using their wallets to stake (could be lost coins, cold storage or traders).

This is a lower inflation rate that any PoW coin currently has, so even the non-stakers are better of than with coins that constantly experience dumping from their miners.

What makes all of this the most interesting is that this system keeps functioning the same way at any point in time. It worked like this three years ago and it will work like this forty years in the future. Same method, same reward, same inflation, same speed, same confirmation time.

Elegant.
could aomeone please just type me what i have to tell the console in the Lore-qt wallet to do the rescan. it doesn't work the way i was used to.
excuse my noobiness and thx in adavance...

Its quite simple to do in windows.  Create a shortcut to the wallet .exe and add -rescan into the properties of the shortcut on the very first line.  Every time you click that shortcut it will run the command you entered on the end.   I think this is called a command line switch and there is a list given under help for other commands.

I thought adding some coins was reasonable here as part of a positive trend.  Sent it from exchange, as always very fast but didnt trigger the correct balance to show just yet, it immediately accepts incoming and shows this months but not last months incoming or last years even which is the majority.   It did then say it was staking, weight etc however looking now its saying not mature so I presume its all linked to it being incorrectly aligned somehow.
I do have it setup right elsewhere as well however that wallet refuses to see any peers so its not live though it was previously and loads fine, correct but old info, etc.   I'll see if I can transfer the peers.dat across and jump start it

*edit: triied to dumpwallet from the old wallet, even after repairwallet lore tells me corrupted wallet... any idea?

The old wallet.dat's seem to have some compatibility problems in Lore causing display bugs. I think it's recommended at the moment to use a fresh new Lore wallet and either transfer the coins over or use dumpwallet in the old client and importwallet in Lore.

ok, thx to everybody who helped me. i did a rescan and also reindex finally i tried -walletimport of the dumped wallet and it told me that wallet.dat is damaged... gonna solv that by transfering to a new wallet... if there is another workaround i thank those who could help, otherwise i gonna make it work. thx again... new wallet feels faster and more responsiv. nice work...
Activity: 368

Staking is a basically amazing interest rate which current banks can only dream on:)
This is folks amazing tech, I would also recommend you check cloakcoin, they pay 6% per year...

sweet...
Activity: 128
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
could aomeone please just type me what i have to tell the console in the Lore-qt wallet to do the rescan. it doesn't work the way i was used to.

Its quite simple to do in windows.  Create a shortcut to the wallet .exe and add -rescan into the properties of the shortcut on the very first line.  Every time you click that shortcut it will run the command you entered on the end.   I think this is called a command line switch and there is a list given under help for other commands.

I thought adding some coins was reasonable here as part of a positive trend.  Sent it from exchange, as always very fast but didnt trigger the correct balance to show just yet, it immediately accepts incoming and shows this months but not last months incoming or last years even which is the majority.   It did then say it was staking, weight etc however looking now its saying not mature so I presume its all linked to it being incorrectly aligned somehow.
I do have it setup right elsewhere as well however that wallet refuses to see any peers so its not live though it was previously and loads fine, correct but old info, etc.   I'll see if I can transfer the peers.dat across and jump start it

The old wallet.dat's seem to have some compatibility problems in Lore causing display bugs. I think it's recommended at the moment to use a fresh new Lore wallet and either transfer the coins over or use dumpwallet in the old client and importwallet in Lore.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448

[I reposted the OSX compile bounty elsewhere, seems important]
Pages:
Jump to: