Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 72. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
Hey guys you can now buy both physical and digital goods here with blackcoin https://fupoofcoin.com/ .U also get free fupoof coins for a limited time as well with every purchase
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
BLK is growing in cycles after the end of each cycle the price falls down and then at the beginning of the new cycle the price doubles the previous high level .

So considering that the end of the previous cycle has coincided with Altcoins  carnage and panic which caused BLK to be too oversold - I'm very Bullish on BLK - I won't be surprised that we about to see the big price movements up to 0.0004 or even  0.0006

So this is the rare opportunity to make 4x - 5x in relatively short-medium term
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
If one thing can be taken from BLK's history is that the price really doesn't affect what the developers are doing with the coin.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Blackcoin as a coin is always very well. Devs couldn't  be helpful the price day and night.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
 Cheesy  so , where and when rat4 comeback
does he finish he own (real world) things?
if anything we can help  , please reply let our know !
Community is family !
Activity: 6
Estonian translation?
Activity: 37
So, wait. Let me understand this.

Now that BLK's codebase is 0.12v, it supports SegWit/LN and all the other goodies which come with the same version?

What is segwit/ln?

this bitcoin core, segwit and lightning network
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
2014 is not repeating, we have moved on a fair bit since then I think.   We have a possible protocol change to Bitcoin coming August I think it is.   Any doubt and uncertainity will bring the price in but so far this isnt as harsh as it could be.   Not by crypto standards is this really a hard sell off, its times like this to look at it holding up relatively strong I think.

I would match Blackcoin pricing similar to end of May.  Very apparent negative sentiment but as then now possible for it to bottom out and rise, the reason being we are on the outside of a negative trend not the underside (we topped end of June and were already set to resolve a pullback before btc itself retracted).  Anyway I'm willing to test my chart theory some
Crix is a nice tool to gauge the overall health of the crypto-market. We're seeing a major correction across all coins now. 

https://www.coingecko.com/en/crypto_index/crix 
Activity: 187
Merit: 20
Why is BLK price falling? Is it because BLK/XMR ?

Because the whole crypto market is crashing.

ETH halved it's value after the hype (4 weeks ago).
BTC on it's way below 2k.
Other former top 10 coins like Stratis even lost 4 times it's value.
Whole crypto market lost more than 22 billion USD in marketcap in the last 4 weeks.
ICOs are selling out...

2014/2015 repeats itself.

You now can either panic sell with a loss or use the opportunity to stock up your wallets for the next hype bubble.
Activity: 23
@rat4,  when will the pos v4 be released?
Activity: 23

no
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
I don't think anyone here truly knows how the XMR/BLK pair is truly flowing. That said, more pairs are always welcome, even if they lead to short term price drops or give a means to manipulate the price. 
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Oh BLK, what did they do to you??

Monero pair is adding huge pressure on the coin on poloniex.
BLK/XMR + Polo = bad for the price

But on the other hand, more cheap coins for those that want to buy in and missed the last few trains to moon.
why BLK/XMR be huge pressure?
means people sell blk to change xmr ?
or when   XMR down  , blk will down  faster?
 sorry i dont know ...
Activity: 187
Merit: 20
Oh BLK, what did they do to you??

Monero pair is adding huge pressure on the coin on poloniex.
BLK/XMR + Polo = bad for the price

But on the other hand, more cheap coins for those that want to buy in and missed the last few trains to moon.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
 blackcoin-qt.exe -loadblock=C:\temp\bootstrap.dat

If you ever want to add in a command like that, its probably easiest via a shortcut.   The very first line you can just add -loadblock onto the end of the text and it'll use it when you double click next
To create a shortcut to anything right click and it's on the menu create shortcut.   Then you can drag and drop your icon for shortcut to desktop or anywhere.   Then you right click shortcut > properties to edit, its the first line as I said above.

Other commands are listed near the help menu once loaded.   -rescan is one sometimes helps
-reindex I think was mentioned recently
-datadir=
That one is for when you want blackcoin to look for its files in a new directory, like C:\temp I gave as an example above.     

You can always just create a new folder to put files in, no rules against it.   I dont believe blackcoin is bound to any awkward directory or just the C drive.  Just tell blackcoin where that folder is with -datadir, use your own name for the folder; temp is just my example and I'll be in trouble recommending that :p
Same thing again, right click New>  folder and rename to anything

Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Can someone help me with this problem. My wallet sticks after syncing a while. I have tried 1.2.4 and LoreQT and on different computers.

Have you tried the bootstrap?

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/6b3imq/blackcoin_bootstrapdat_up_to_block_1631800/

Download and unzip the bootstrap.dat file from:
https://mega.nz/#!R64nQARY!o8Ovl-2OLWMF6quSfpEXPEbcsmHiLhPegSnaHQXgR6I
Using the bootstrap: Start the client with the loadblock method.
Windows: blackcoin-qt.exe -loadblock=C:..\bootstrap.dat Linux: ./blackcoin-qt -loadblock=/home/../bootstrap.dat
In bottom left of the wallet, it will say "Importing blocks..."

BADASSvzgWg5dsowfRzBGNavWggU9tBnJG

I downloaded it. Can somebody help me, explain how to use bootstrap further. I'm not very handy in this.

Just put the bootstrap.dat in your data directory (where the wallet.dat is) and relaunch the wallet. It will say 'Importing Blocks' rather than 'Synchronizing with Network' in the bottom left of the wallet.

The data directory is in %appdata%\blackcoin in windows or ~/Library/Application Support/BlackCoin/ on Mac.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Can someone help me with this problem. My wallet sticks after syncing a while. I have tried 1.2.4 and LoreQT and on different computers.

Have you tried the bootstrap?

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/6b3imq/blackcoin_bootstrapdat_up_to_block_1631800/

Download and unzip the bootstrap.dat file from:
https://mega.nz/#!R64nQARY!o8Ovl-2OLWMF6quSfpEXPEbcsmHiLhPegSnaHQXgR6I
Using the bootstrap: Start the client with the loadblock method.
Windows: blackcoin-qt.exe -loadblock=C:..\bootstrap.dat Linux: ./blackcoin-qt -loadblock=/home/../bootstrap.dat
In bottom left of the wallet, it will say "Importing blocks..."

BADASSvzgWg5dsowfRzBGNavWggU9tBnJG

I downloaded it. Can somebody help me, explain how to use bootstrap further. I'm not very handy in this.
Activity: 336
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
Will not have campaigns on twitter? And translation?
Pages:
Jump to: