Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 80. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
is there a way to buy BLK with cash (money, debit or credit card)? Thanks in advance!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Nice coin. Still alive.
My first mined coin and bring me my first bitcoin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 20
40k? That's putting BLK over $1.

$1 is still underpriced if you look at Blackcoin copycats on marketcap. Stratis has 30 times greater cap
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
- WOW -

I see this coin back raise back to 30 cent. If we see 32, 34 cent -> moon.

It's happening.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
40k? That's putting BLK over $1.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Place some sells below 40k and thank me later.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
A small spike is overdue for BLK
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bought some BLK to hodl. It seems that it is just catching a movement upwards, a lot of potential.
I agree that it is greatly undervalued and a lot of those shitcoins that are POS use Blackcoin developers work in POS for their coins and their updates to it.  

Marketing is great but we don't need this to over hype BLK to be a Pump and Dump coin.  When it hit 40K sats back in the day it ruined this coin for a lot of new investors that bought towards the top and future investors that saw it as a PnD coin.  We will take steady growth will over PnD hype any day but Blackcoin does need to be put out there a bit more since there is more sideways action now than anything.  We just need to stay away from over hyping the coin.

What Blackcoin needs most is marketcap. We don't need pump and dump and also actually the BTC price should become irrelevant. That means, Blackcoin needs fiat pairs. The greatest volume Blackcoin has is on BTC38 with CNY.

Blackcoin honestly wants to be an alternative to Bitcoin. Blackcoin promotes PoS as a better alternative to PoW. However to become a true alternative, it needs to be taken serious enough, that means serious fiat pairs on more markets. I can buy Blackcoin with fiat but I can not trade it except for a few examples. To be taken serious it however needs attention. Gamblers kept away from Blackcoin for most of the time now, the market support this coin has, that lifted it from 4k-5k Satoshi to 9k-10k, is mainly from China. However the current fiat price for Blackcoin (~0.25 USD) did remain quite stable and is on the same level like it had 3 years ago in the initial peak when it went to 90k satoshi.

People must see this coin as a reliable alternative to Bitcoin and for that it needs attention. Much much more attention. And with attention comes marketcap and with marketcap comes fiat pairs.

It's like some of Blackoin's most advantages are at the same time it's greatest disadvantages in today's market.

Blackcoin has no scam, no rippoff, no lies, no ICO, no whales. Blackcoin is honest and humble. Blackcoin devs keep humble in the background and value the community. We have no snobs and no shills.
Not being the asshole grants you honesty, but doesn't reward you in market attention.

Now Blackcoin certainly donesn't want to become the assholes. However it could maybe become a little more bold, because it has alot to offer.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
BLK need few times to build a good future
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Adding more $BLK....

This coin is due to a correction up soon
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Rat4 and Janko33 are doing the most work atm.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
If you think BLK is distributed well, check out IXC.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/explorer/bubble.dws?coin=ixc

Ooh that's beautiful. Aren't there any exchange wallets though? I'm not familiar with the coin.

It was merge mined with bitcoin for years, so it is very well distributed among many miners.
It's the first altcoin after namecoin.  Released in 2011!

So? What's the point here? There are coins that for what ever reason are better distributed. Yes possible, but what now?

Yep same here, almost the first coin that I mined. Surely it should be able to reach those glorious heights once more? Cheesy

Technically yes. It is way undervalued, especially given the fact, that a few shitcoins with no technical advantage at all are above Blackcoin in marketcap.

The coin runs stable, the client just has been updated to bitcoin-lore, the dev team is active and the community as well and we have good fiat buy support in China via BTC38. The price remains rather stable around 0.25 USD (+/- 2 Cent), even when Bitcoin pumps or drops 400 USD in a few hours.

The only issue is that Blackcoin lost some of it's marketing drive over the year. It's now flying beneath the radar. There is no Blackcoin hype anymore, that helped us once being a top 10 coin. There is no other reason than that. And this causes less volume on BTC exchanges (biggest volume for BLK is with CNY pair on BTC38).

A realistic price for Blackcoin could be 1-5 USD per coin, once it gets some attention back.

I agree that it is greatly undervalued and a lot of those shitcoins that are POS use Blackcoin developers work in POS for their coins and their updates to it.  

Marketing is great but we don't need this to over hype BLK to be a Pump and Dump coin.  When it hit 40K sats back in the day it ruined this coin for a lot of new investors that bought towards the top and future investors that saw it as a PnD coin.  We will take steady growth will over PnD hype any day but Blackcoin does need to be put out there a bit more since there is more sideways action now than anything.  We just need to stay away from over hyping the coin.

Who is the current developer?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I love BLK , Everything looking very nice 
Activity: 257

Ooh that's beautiful. Aren't there any exchange wallets though? I'm not familiar with the coin.

It was merge mined with bitcoin for years, so it is very well distributed among many miners.

So? What's the point here? There are coins that for what ever reason are better distributed. Yes possible, but what now?

Yep same here, almost the first coin that I mined. Surely it should be able to reach those glorious heights once more? Cheesy

Technically yes. It is way undervalued, especially given the fact, that a few shitcoins with no technical advantage at all are above Blackcoin in marketcap.

The coin runs stable, the client just has been updated to bitcoin-lore, the dev team is active and the community as well and we have good fiat buy support in China via BTC38. The price remains rather stable around 0.25 USD (+/- 2 Cent), even when Bitcoin pumps or drops 400 USD in a few hours.

The only issue is that Blackcoin lost some of it's marketing drive over the year. It's now flying beneath the radar. There is no Blackcoin hype anymore, that helped us once being a top 10 coin. There is no other reason than that. And this causes less volume on BTC exchanges (biggest volume for BLK is with CNY pair on BTC38).

A realistic price for Blackcoin could be 1-5 USD per coin, once it gets some attention back.

Activity: 221
Bitcoin lover
Hi, I'm posting this because I didn't hear of any problem about. However I updated my client to Lore and after blockchain resynch showed an incorrect balance. I tried to start the client with -rescan option but didn't had any effect. It seems that one wallet address shows nearly 300 blk less after doing listaddressgroupings. Anyone experiencing this trouble? So I got back to the old wallet app and balance is now correct again.

This can be solved using dumpwallet command from console it produces a file with all private and public keys.
This file can be imported using importwallet, after that the balance is the same as in old wallet.

Next release will have incompatible wallet, and use different directory as the reference client.
There will also be an migration script which will automatically transfer funds to new wallet.

If you want to contact the devs directly you can ask on slack under #support.
Thanks for your help, I'll give a shot
Hi, I'm posting this because I didn't hear of any problem about. However I updated my client to Lore and after blockchain resynch showed an incorrect balance. I tried to start the client with -rescan option but didn't had any effect. It seems that one wallet address shows nearly 300 blk less after doing listaddressgroupings. Anyone experiencing this trouble? So I got back to the old wallet app and balance is now correct again.

This can be solved using dumpwallet command from console it produces a file with all private and public keys.
This file can be imported using importwallet, after that the balance is the same as in old wallet.

Next release will have incompatible wallet, and use different directory as the reference client.
There will also be an migration script which will automatically transfer funds to new wallet.

If you want to contact the devs directly you can ask on slack under #support.

Activity: 221
Bitcoin lover
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Is it true that there are no more whales holding bc?

At times it doesn't feel like it since it seems every time BLK gets some good buy support it is countered by someone dumping like 3-9 BTC worth of BLK.  It's kind of discouraging but I'm in it for the long haul, been holding since the beginning  Grin

I have extreme belief in this coin, the community and the Dev team. No matter what the charts say ATM, I know they will be different and waaaaaay more beneficial for us holders in the future.

I have been holding Blackcoin for 3 years, and I have strong confidence in Blackcoin too, I believe it will rise like a rocket sooner or later, probably in 2017.

Pages:
Jump to: