Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 794. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
how is it so many newbie's come here and talk like they know the crypto world like the back of their hand talking shit about a decent coin and yet plenty of idiots actually listen to them..... man people have some serious issues.
BC is still holding strong, this drop was expected to happen as the sudden growth/pump to the 94500 SAT was far to fast for the coin to fully sustain long term. So all newbie's and FUD spreaders if you have any real proof this coin is dieing apart from your own pathetic thoughts and ideas about how things really work, then by all means do share them with the rest of us. until then i suggest you leave your dark basement and go and get some sunshine as being in the dark for so long has damaged your brain and caused you all to think that you are gods gift to the crypto world and know it all..... "although i believe that's the same level of thinking as a 10-12 year old child....."

So please do yourself and us a favour, go and plague another coin that will actually fail... "Cough Cough Whitecoin"

If it had dropped to 25-30k and stayed there people would have believed you..but it's at 15k and going down, it's actualy worse than a clssic pump and dump.

true

and im not trolling you idiots im just warning y'all

no need to warn us coz we know what we are doing!  

so if you hate bc get lost here.. go to whitecoin....  Wink Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Nice dip!  We are buying up!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
They won't listen, they are blinded, next stop 10k.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
how is it so many newbie's come here and talk like they know the crypto world like the back of their hand talking shit about a decent coin and yet plenty of idiots actually listen to them..... man people have some serious issues.
BC is still holding strong, this drop was expected to happen as the sudden growth/pump to the 94500 SAT was far to fast for the coin to fully sustain long term. So all newbie's and FUD spreaders if you have any real proof this coin is dieing apart from your own pathetic thoughts and ideas about how things really work, then by all means do share them with the rest of us. until then i suggest you leave your dark basement and go and get some sunshine as being in the dark for so long has damaged your brain and caused you all to think that you are gods gift to the crypto world and know it all..... "although i believe that's the same level of thinking as a 10-12 year old child....."

So please do yourself and us a favour, go and plague another coin that will actually fail... "Cough Cough Whitecoin"

If it had dropped to 25-30k and stayed there people would have believed you..but it's at 15k and going down, it's actualy worse than a clssic pump and dump.

true

and im not trolling you idiots im just warning y'all
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

despite the fact its dropping so heavily, still means very little. BC has a very solid base comepared to most other ALTcoins currently mineable/tradeable. it has a very very good chance of bouncing back with very little issue in doing so. but at the end of the day what do you expect when you push just a new coin so hard, especially expecting to see it stay that high for a long period. why when there are far to many weak hands that would rather dump for small profit and feed the sharks thier precious coins. soon they will regret it, i can alsready forsee this.
Activity: 196

legendary
THE SHIP IS SINKING GTFO NOW!
we will rebuild from scratch at 9k satoshi...

take care

only a pussy bails out now........

especially considering you can CLEARLY see someone is also driving the price down... most probably to restock for later on when its pushed hard again....
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
THE SHIP IS SINKING GTFO NOW!
we will rebuild from scratch at 9k satoshi...

take care
legendary

Activity: 47
>>>>>>>>>Whales went to WhiteCoin!<<<<<<<<<

whales went into whitecoin? LOL......

in your dreams.... they will maybe by october or december....

so wake me up when september ends... Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 98
Where is the floor , oh my god
Activity: 126
The problem here is that no one is really buying! People are mining in the Blackcoinmultipool and waiting for that buy pressure from multipool to drive the price up BUT the multipool does not have the flux capacity to push this market up or it is being managed very poorly!!!

Wrong, lot of guys are buying blackcoin because it is cheap for the moment.

We don't want to miss the next boat

So you were saying that alot of you buying??? Seems to me alot of you are selling from the supposed 20k new floor to 15k!!!

Like I said, if the multipool does not do some buy pressure all Blackcoin innovation credibility will go down the drain and investment with it!!!

We need to do some pressure on this multipool management to get this boat sailing to new highs!!!
Activity: 154

Check this out - BTC being burnt. Doge being dumped too - Everything is going down so perhaps its not all bad news. When everything goes down Blackcoin looks a lot more enticing - especially at these low prices!
Activity: 98
Lol idk we may need to start selling our BC for another coin, btc is tanking hard currently. Any who I got a response from coinpayments, they want to see us on a decent sized exchange first. So I contacted a few..I'm trying for us guys and gals. I cannot code so must market.
Activity: 829
Dailymodo:

We can't atm, a buy wall 'option' will be available in V2 but it's going to work a little bit differently. Since there is no good way to track shares that go into buy wall and when it is honest to pay them out etc we have another idea about it right now:

We want to merge the Foundation Donation with the Buy Wall function basicly. You donate 1-5% of your hashes to the Buy Wall / Donation fund and we grow it, put up the buy wall and the Foundation only gets the BC at the moment it gets eaten.

Using 40% of all hashes to create a buy wall would drop daily profitability so low that miners would skin us alive. We need the miners to be happy thus we will not do this. The above option is being considered.

1-5% means that you would need at least 10 days to collect some significant amount for wall. I would like to see that as option, so if I want invest more in wall let'me choose that, I would put 50% for 2 days and after that on 5%. That way we could have wall up much faster.

+1 i think only this could bring it to a way more stable market.

How many of you guys would like to have few BTC's or BC's in

BLACK WALL FOUNDATION

At first we could make donations as well as for marketing and after that percentage from mining.  
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Both those dumps are the same person - Look at the volume of the candlesticks - its one fat fuck whale cashing out! This is good, the more he dumps the less he has to manipulate the market with.

an on cryptsy the price is still almost 20k
Activity: 154
Both those dumps are the same person - Look at the volume of the candlesticks - its one fat fuck whale cashing out! This is good, the more he dumps the less he has to manipulate the market with.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
yeah almost 10btc sell wal at 17k sat

edit pulled and replaced at 18

someone is playing to drive the price down
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Dailymodo:

We can't atm, a buy wall 'option' will be available in V2 but it's going to work a little bit differently. Since there is no good way to track shares that go into buy wall and when it is honest to pay them out etc we have another idea about it right now:

We want to merge the Foundation Donation with the Buy Wall function basicly. You donate 1-5% of your hashes to the Buy Wall / Donation fund and we grow it, put up the buy wall and the Foundation only gets the BC at the moment it gets eaten.

Using 40% of all hashes to create a buy wall would drop daily profitability so low that miners would skin us alive. We need the miners to be happy thus we will not do this. The above option is being considered.

1-5% means that you would need at least 10 days to collect some significant amount for wall. I would like to see that as option, so if I want invest more in wall let'me choose that, I would put 50% for 2 days and after that on 5%. That way we could have wall up much faster.

+1 i think only this could bring it to a way more stable market.
Activity: 19
hurry up guys! Don't sale !
Jump to: