Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 818. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Price stablising.

We all know what happens to the price once things flattens out.

Careful ... At least the depth does not look very promising atm.

I think that's the point. tones traded hands above 30k today and yesterday. people still trying to grab cheap coins from weak hands or slow traders
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The price will not flatten out, there are no new coins being added everyday (unlike VTC) so the increase in market cap will only come from the increase in price. If we assume this coin will have a future then the price will have to go up.
Activity: 168

Sent them an email of support.. Just to make it quicker Cheesy

I sent them an email too Smiley

Me too. If half the people that read this email them too, i bet they will start to get dollar signs in their eyes real quick

They already emailed me back Smiley

Hi,

Many thanks for your message. In fact, Blackcoin will be added to our altcoin stock before the end of the week.

Warm regards,

Bitcoin123

WOOOT!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Price stablising.

Careful ... At least the depth does not look very promising atm.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I sent them an email too Smiley

Me too. If half the people that read this email them too, i bet they will start to get dollar signs in their eyes real quick
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Price stablising.

Indeed we do  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Price stablising.

Activity: 83
Activity: 392
BlackCoin is maybe the future... I love this coin !
goodbye bitcoin

what i don't get is how is it energy efficient ? when the multipool is hitting any profitable coin out there. using a lot of electricity
to pay miners with blackcoins+sustaining the coin's virtual market cap - takes a lot of energy

True - but the multipool is not the coin any more than waffle is BTC.

The difference is that BTC also requires a crapload of hashrate to secure it's blockchain... where BC only requires holders with open wallets.

So yes, at the moment, those involved in mining for the purpose of getting BC are not being terribly 'green' (myself included).

But how many people in crypto do you know that are actively mining regardless of whether they hold MINT or PPC... yet they too are considered 'energy efficient' - just not as much as BC is.

BC was only mined for PoW for a tiny fraction of it's life - during which all of the BC in existence was minted (minus the very tiny amount of the staking interest thus far) - so from now on it only requires the power necessary to run the wallets.

Activity: 308
I can be short about this: I bought to high (85 ksat), got scared in the dump, held my stash, still holding it because I believe in BC. Stupid? Maybe. Who knows?

same here, bought @ 35k and more @ 80k

didn't see the dump happening as I was sleeping, cant be up 24/24 right hahah

so anyway did not sell them today and will be holding.

Am I right, Am I wrong? time will tell.

If I loose well then it will have been one hell of a ride and a lost gamble that's life, sometimes you win sometimes you loose.

Just don't put in what you can't afford to loose, it's like betting on sports or whatsoever if you can't you have no place here.
I can be short about this: I bought to high (85 ksat), got scared in the dump, held my stash, still holding it because I believe in BC. Stupid? Maybe. Who knows?

Nope... not stupid, just early. Smiley

You may have to wait a little while to start seeing profits - but you'll have company along the way.  I'm sorry you got caught in the tsunami - but you've still got some value right now, and if you look at the all time charts for BC... it should make you feel better.

And if it doesn't then my best advice is not to look at the price for a few weeks... then check back. Smiley  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

* In the interest of full disclosure, I mined and bought a lot of BC early on... but I also purchased 10K BC around the 80K range... it's all tucked away in my wallet now. Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
BlackCoin is maybe the future... I love this coin ! no premine
goodbye bitcoin

what i don't get is how is it energy efficient ? when the multipool is hitting any profitable coin out there. using a lot of electricity
to pay miners with blackcoins+sustaining the coin's virtual market cap - takes a lot of energy

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
im holding like a boss Grin Grin
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

Last  bought 92ksat for 12btc no. worries you
Activity: 112
no man its allright! HOLD!
Activity: 91
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6236497

Blackcoin is so good that now saturncoin wants to copy us  Grin

LOL'd at "Lower the max money supply to just 10Billion"  Cheesy
Blackcoin Wallpaper 1

Blackcoin Wallpaper 2

Please check also my homepage proposal for Blackcoin ;
http://silver47.eu/indexblack.html

Share  Wink

Loving the site! Great work Smiley

Quick ? what is the Android link? Is that for a android wallet??
Jump to: