Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 816. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
coin dead , bye +°
Activity: 70
We do not have any whale dumping at market, I only see panicked sellers. Look at the real whales they will retire here!!! with your cheap blackcoin!!!, keep calm, NONE whales will sell anything before blackcoin of $ 5.00-$ 10.00 USD, they will literally retire with your cheap blackcoin, 30000 sats will seem cheap in a few days, so as 1500, 3000, 7000, 10000, 20000 was once. People panicked selling are literally throwing money away.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Oh no the coin is dead!!!

We started at 500 sats in february and now are only 33,000, the coin is dead!!

Oh no, 10,000 btc volume and a new floor which is 3x what the floor was 3 days ago, the coin is dead!

Drop down to the low 20's and rebound up to 33k sats and stable, coin must be dead!!

Steady at number 3 for volume on coinmarket cap for like 2 weeks, oh no must be dead because it is not number one!!!

EVERYBODY THIS COIN IS DEAD BECAUSE IT DID NOT MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE OVER NIGHT!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! ALSO IT IS DEAD BECAUSE I WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO MINE ANY OR BUY IN EARLY SO I MISSED OUT WHICH MEANS THE COIN IS DEAD!!!

ALSO THIS COIN IS ONLY NUMBER NINE ON COINMARKET CAP EVEN AFTER A BRUTAL DUMP, OH NO!!! SO DEAD!!
I AM SO UPSET AT MYSELF FOR NOT DUMPING IT ALL DURING THE DUMP AND SELLING AT A LOSS BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE PRICE OF THIS COIN TO RAISE IN THE FUTURE!!

I JUST LOST EVERYTHING DONATIONS PLEASE HELP ME OUT I HAVE LOST ALL MY WEALTH NOW BECAUSE THIS COIN IS SO DEAD AND I AM A PATHETIC TROLL

FUD FUD FUD TROLL TROLL TROLL

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!

+1 Is there such a thing as a Troll sticky? They have to read this and can't post anything already in this message?  Smiley
haha this covers most of their posts very well indeed.

hahaha glad you guys liked this, and I think a troll sticky would be perfect, we could just list all the known trolls there like zeta93 or whatever the fuck, and banish people to the sticky if they spread FUD after being asked nicely to stop a few times. It will be like the wall of shame, and everyone would immediately know now to listen to those usernames, it would significantly diminish the mental effect FUD has on newcomers!!!

And that "don't feed the trolls" sign that someone made a few days ago was FUCKING HILARIOUS I seriously cracked up at that for like 3 minutes. You know, the one that is a picture of a zoo and then he drew a few cartoon trolls in and put a sign that says don't feed the trolls...i died...

WHOEVER MADE THAT PLEASE KEEP POSTING IT PERIODICALLY FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. PREFERABLY AFTER SOMEONE FUDS. THAT SHIT IS SERIOUSLY SO FUCKING FUNNY
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

try talking about mint in a mint thread. mint has posted so much garbage about bc. I'm done, there is nothing that mint ever contributed to bc. even when rat4 helped out mint, mint still does these backhanded comments.

your coin is bad and you should feel bad
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC

lol you are talking bullshit or this what you hear!...great dev from a great coin like,works good!!read his comments guy.

fucking mintBASHING HERE!

Don't understand one thing; our dev (rat4) help them with their coin and they still come here and spam.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Floor is 25k-30k. I saw a huge battle last night and that is what won.

Looking forward to normal steady gains now instead of 90k satoshi in 1 day. That was a bit out of control panic buying.
Activity: 112
Oh no the coin is dead!!!

We started at 500 sats in february and now are only 33,000, the coin is dead!!

Oh no, 10,000 btc volume and a new floor which is 3x what the floor was 3 days ago, the coin is dead!

Drop down to the low 20's and rebound up to 33k sats and stable, coin must be dead!!

Steady at number 3 for volume on coinmarket cap for like 2 weeks, oh no must be dead because it is not number one!!!

EVERYBODY THIS COIN IS DEAD BECAUSE IT DID NOT MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE OVER NIGHT!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! ALSO IT IS DEAD BECAUSE I WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO MINE ANY OR BUY IN EARLY SO I MISSED OUT WHICH MEANS THE COIN IS DEAD!!!

ALSO THIS COIN IS ONLY NUMBER NINE ON COINMARKET CAP EVEN AFTER A BRUTAL DUMP, OH NO!!! SO DEAD!!
I AM SO UPSET AT MYSELF FOR NOT DUMPING IT ALL DURING THE DUMP AND SELLING AT A LOSS BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE PRICE OF THIS COIN TO RAISE IN THE FUTURE!!

I JUST LOST EVERYTHING DONATIONS PLEASE HELP ME OUT I HAVE LOST ALL MY WEALTH NOW BECAUSE THIS COIN IS SO DEAD AND I AM A PATHETIC TROLL

FUD FUD FUD TROLL TROLL TROLL

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!

+1 Is there such a thing as a Troll sticky? They have to read this and can't post anything already in this message?  Smiley
haha this covers most of their posts very well indeed.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Let the whales dump - thats less BC in their fat fuckin hands to manipulate with - they want you to dump your coins, they want to rob you. Don't follow them - put your coins in your wallet and leave them. No one can rip you off if you do that.
Words of wisdom. The loss only turns from hypothetical to reality when you sell. Don't sell.

Time to buy, next pump soon
Activity: 249
Let the whales dump - thats less BC in their fat fuckin hands to manipulate with - they want you to dump your coins, they want to rob you. Don't follow them - put your coins in your wallet and leave them. No one can rip you off if you do that.
Words of wisdom. The loss only turns from hypothetical to reality when you sell. Don't sell.
Activity: 126
I feel slightly rich.  Sold all [[disclaimer: I know it will go much higher]] but felt like going to buy a nice fancy new car.  Grin

have fun with the car

u are 1000 times smarter then the greedy average^^
Activity: 70
Done this 8 or 9 times so far today, will recover back to 33k.
Pepemo.vip
the whales sold yesterday, this is just people that are panic dumping because reasons
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hilarious reading back through the last few pages. [...]

Listen to yourselves.
Exactly my feeling Smiley

Something I learnt the hard way regarding cryptos: buy early (I bought early) or don't buy at all. Way too much stress otherwise - except if you are a day-trader, of course Smiley
Activity: 154

Activity: 168
Coming down on the 30K spot.. Who is the tool that is causing this?!

EDIT: 28K now

I don't even have a any exchange open, so please stop with that price posting.
I'm here for long run, not the daily ups and downs
Thank you for understanding...

+10000

Agreed. There is no need to keep posting the price.
Pepemo.vip
Jump to: