Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 819. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
and now troiste is on ignore
so annoying and childish..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
ALSO!!!!

IF EVERYONE GETS ON HERE AND TYPES MEANINGLESS SHIT IN GIANT RED FONT IT WILL HELP THE COIN!!!

THEN WHEN EVERYONE IS QUOTING THE PEOPLE USING THE LARGE FONT TELLING THEM TO STOP USING LARGE FONT, MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE THE LARGE RED FONT WHEN YOU ARE QUOTING THE PERSON INSTEAD OF REMOVING IT OR EDITING IT TO MAKE IT SMALLER BEFORE YOU POST YOUR RESPONSE!!! THIS HELPS THE COIN!!

EVERYONE LIKES HAVING TO SCROLL THROUGH THE LARGE RED FONT, AND THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN SEEING IT THE FIRST TIME IS SEEING IT AGAIN WHEN SOMEONE QUOTES THEM TELLING THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!! SO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP DOING THIS BECAUSE NEWCOMERS LOVE TO SORT THROUGH IT!!

SO EVERYONE! REMEMBER! THIS COIN IS DEAD BECAUSE I DID NOT GET RICH OVER NIGHT AND THE ONLY WAY TO BRING IT BACK IS TO SAY STUPID SHIT IN ANNOYINGLY LARGE FONT, AND THEN QUOTE OTHERS WHO DO THE SAME!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6236497

Blackcoin is so good that now saturncoin wants to copy us  Grin

No coins can copy blackcoin. All shitcoins will eventually be sucked into the blackhole Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Think back everyone to all the similar hype around Vertcoin, that reached dizzy heights and came crashing down. Has it recovered yet? nope it hasn't, if your a bagholder from 60k upwards then your going to be one for a very long time. No matter how much you hype this up now, your not going to create a massive rise, only whales can do that and 99.9% of you all here are not one, they have moved on to the next coin.

vertcoin still mine and it makes all the difference
Activity: 308
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6236497

Blackcoin is so good that now saturncoin wants to copy us  Grin
Activity: 168
Oh no the coin is dead!!!

We started at 500 sats in february and now are only 33,000, the coin is dead!!

Oh no, 10,000 btc volume and a new floor which is 3x what the floor was 3 days ago, the coin is dead!

Drop down to the low 20's and rebound up to 33k sats and stable, coin must be dead!!

Steady at number 3 for volume on coinmarket cap for like 2 weeks, oh no must be dead because it is not number one!!!

EVERYBODY THIS COIN IS DEAD BECAUSE IT DID NOT MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE OVER NIGHT!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! ALSO IT IS DEAD BECAUSE I WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO MINE ANY OR BUY IN EARLY SO I MISSED OUT WHICH MEANS THE COIN IS DEAD!!!

ALSO THIS COIN IS ONLY NUMBER NINE ON COINMARKET CAP EVEN AFTER A BRUTAL DUMP, OH NO!!! SO DEAD!!
I AM SO UPSET AT MYSELF FOR NOT DUMPING IT ALL DURING THE DUMP AND SELLING AT A LOSS BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE PRICE OF THIS COIN TO RAISE IN THE FUTURE!!

I JUST LOST EVERYTHING DONATIONS PLEASE HELP ME OUT I HAVE LOST ALL MY WEALTH NOW BECAUSE THIS COIN IS SO DEAD AND I AM A PATHETIC TROLL

FUD FUD FUD TROLL TROLL TROLL

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!

PERFECT! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Think back everyone to all the similar hype around Vertcoin, that reached dizzy heights and came crashing down. Has it recovered yet? nope it hasn't, if your a bagholder from 60k upwards then your going to be one for a very long time. No matter how much you hype this up now, your not going to create a massive rise, only whales can do that and 99.9% of you all here are not one.

Yes Vertcoin has thousands of new coins mined and being dumped on the market everyday.

As explained in this topic, Blackcoin has no proof of work coins to be dumped by miners for profit. The only real dumping occurs from speculators and eventually they run out of profit to take and if the demand is still there then the price rises. I've seen it happen 7/8 times since way down at 600 satoshis.

The last dump this brutal we recovered from it in a week (75% drop in value, 1500 BTC traded).
Activity: 392
I think i will suggest a local Black Metal Label and shop to use BlackCoin.
Know some of the guys and some of the related bands an will meet them soon, hope the will like the idea.

BlackMetal goes BlackCoin
would love to see that Cheesy

I like it... well, actually never heard that particular band... but if we could become the official coin of Cradle of Filth that would surely be worth something... those guys are hillarious!

Although I'm older so I'd prefer to think of it as maybe the "Black Sabbath Coin" - seeing as how they're back and all (well 3 of them at least). Cheesy
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
That was a huge bubble pop  Embarrassed
Activity: 139
RatingExpertise.com
Spamming in big large fonts doesn't do any good to BC. Build community and contact services if you want to help.
Activity: 294
Oh no the coin is dead!!!

We started at 500 sats in february and now are only 33,000, the coin is dead!!

Oh no, 10,000 btc volume and a new floor which is 3x what the floor was 3 days ago, the coin is dead!

Drop down to the low 20's and rebound up to 33k sats and stable, coin must be dead!!

Steady at number 3 for volume on coinmarket cap for like 2 weeks, oh no must be dead because it is not number one!!!

EVERYBODY THIS COIN IS DEAD BECAUSE IT DID NOT MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE OVER NIGHT!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! ALSO IT IS DEAD BECAUSE I WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO MINE ANY OR BUY IN EARLY SO I MISSED OUT WHICH MEANS THE COIN IS DEAD!!!

ALSO THIS COIN IS ONLY NUMBER NINE ON COINMARKET CAP EVEN AFTER A BRUTAL DUMP, OH NO!!! SO DEAD!!
I AM SO UPSET AT MYSELF FOR NOT DUMPING IT ALL DURING THE DUMP AND SELLING AT A LOSS BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE PRICE OF THIS COIN TO RAISE IN THE FUTURE!!

I JUST LOST EVERYTHING DONATIONS PLEASE HELP ME OUT I HAVE LOST ALL MY WEALTH NOW BECAUSE THIS COIN IS SO DEAD AND I AM A PATHETIC TROLL

FUD FUD FUD TROLL TROLL TROLL

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Please troiste, this is getting annoying.

report to mods for spam
Activity: 112
why you people allways this concerned about my investment!  Roll Eyes
you want to help me? send me BC or BTC!
Activity: 70
Think back everyone to all the similar hype around Vertcoin, that reached dizzy heights and came crashing down. Has it recovered yet? nope it hasn't, if your a bagholder from 60k upwards then your going to be one for a very long time. No matter how much you hype this up now, your not going to create a massive rise, only whales can do that and 99.9% of you all here are not one, they have moved on to the next coin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
We have something special here, fundamentals of BC are unique. Time to rise above all other coins from both a fiscal and positioning perspective.

Need more people to understand this.

Huh Wikipedia

Are there any wiki experts in the community that can work with rat4 and Soepkip to create a Blackcoin entry something like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litecoin ?

Basically the conversation should limited to BC, LTC and BTC and how BC will compete with them and could possible overtake them. No need to mention any other coins.

My 2 BC for today.

Activity: 210
@troiste Dude stops it. These don't help.
Activity: 112
Guys why dont we try to contact gyft (http://www.gyft.com/) to see if they will put BC as one of the payment methods?

great i will write them a mail!

Edit: and i did!

and people please write to:
I contacted
http://bandcamp.com/

to add BC as payment method!
Its a platform for independent bands! Normally you pay via Paypal witch is........you what it is ^^
BC would be perfect for those things!

if you want spam they with requests:
[email protected]
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This coin have bright future -  x11 algorithm pool >> BC would be great ....
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
THE SHOW GOES ON!!!! BUY BLACKCOINS BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE PROFITS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddtfoiaWGqs#t=28

Dude relax.

http://vimeo.com/88762546

Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think i will suggest a local Black Metal Label and shop to use BlackCoin.
Know some of the guys and some of the related bands an will meet them soon, hope the will like the idea.

BlackMetal goes BlackCoin
would love to see that Cheesy

Jump to: