Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 814. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
12,000 BTC worth of Blackcoin was traded higher than the current price. That's a huge amount of the entire coin supply. Pretty sure some people are stupidly panic selling a loss when we're right at the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Finally, Blackcoin is an another shitcoin like the other ones.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Blackcoin is currently a finalist amongst six coins under consideration for inclusion (to replace Auroracoin) in the ALTDEX - Altcoin Total Market Index.  If you'd like to see Blackcoin become the newest component of the ALTDEX index, go vote on the poll here!

Holy hell...this is certainly an active thread...Blackcoin is now way ahead in the voting.  Winning the poll of course doesn't guarantee Blackcoin becoming a part of the ALTDEX, but it certainly helps!  Thanks for the votes, everyone!

FOR SPARTA!!!!!!!! Cheesy

Keep on pushing people!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Posting the price every few minutes serves no purpose but to cause panic. As I stated before things or going on behind the scenes that will bring a ton of value to BC. In a few days this will seem like a distant memory when we are trading at a higher level. I guarantee there will be people who will say: "I wish I didn't sell all my BC @ 26000 sat".

Maybe we should do another marketing campaign. The last one seemed to work pretty spectacularly.

BlackCoin Is Here to Stay

A week ago we announced Blackout Wednesday. We were mocked, made fun of, and some people suggested we were all disillusion to think BlackCoin would ever become the next BTC or even LTC. In less than 7 days not only did BlackCoin go from trading at 7100 sat to trading at a high of 94000 sat, BlackCoin crushed numerous records all in the same week. This entire community that believes in BlackCoin made this happen and we all deserve to celebrate!!!

But last week was just the beginning, we have a long way to go before we become #1. Some have claimed I am only here to pump up BlackCoin so I can dump later. Yes they are partially correct, I am here to pump up BlackCoin and keep pumping up BlackCoin until BlackCoin is #1!!! As I said before we are not here to settle for the #3 spot or even the #2 spot, we will all keep going and pushing until we bump all the other coins out the way and claim the #1 spot!!!

Last week was just the beginning, and in a few weeks this will all seem boring compared to what we have planned next!!!

1.) The BlackCoin Card website is up and ready for pre-orders: http://www.blackcoincard.com

More info will be added to the site during the pre-order phase.

2.) When our members start receiving the BlackCoin cards in a few weeks, we want to ask everyone who purchased a card to Tweet, Instagram, post to Facebook, and upload to any other social network you can!!! We are going to plaster the BlackCoin card all over the net!!!

3.) Our press release last week was a success and we want to follow up again this week with another release! This time we want to focus on all the numerous records broken last week, partnerships that were established, and then shift to what is in store for BlackCoin. The new release will have a new writer that is more experienced with crypto currencies and technology in general.

We are asking the community to pitch in and donate so we can make this happen this week. You can donate here:
BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

4.) We have something very special coming up in May that is nothing less than epic. We are keeping it a secret until the day of the event because we will be the first cyrpto-currency in history to do what we are planning to do. By the end of May everyone; including the supporters of BTC will look at this community in awe.

I ask everyone to have a little patience and keep supporting BlackCoin. There will be the naysayers that say this is a bubble and it will pop soon. The only thing that is popping around here is the champagne we all will be drinking when BC reaches $1.00 per coin!

There is already another press release in the pipe line Wink Check out #3
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
my little .15 BTC will clear in 3 hours please stay at this price till then. I know its not much but i'm trying to board the boat!

Also big thanks to the members who hooked my up with a total of 50 BC love this community, and I will be passing it on if this gets big!
Activity: 96
Merit: 17
Blackcoin is currently a finalist amongst six coins under consideration for inclusion (to replace Auroracoin) in the ALTDEX - Altcoin Total Market Index.  If you'd like to see Blackcoin become the newest component of the ALTDEX index, go vote on the poll here!

Holy hell...this is certainly an active thread...Blackcoin is now way ahead in the voting.  Winning the poll of course doesn't guarantee Blackcoin becoming a part of the ALTDEX, but it certainly helps!  Thanks for the votes, everyone!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Posting the price every few minutes serves no purpose but to cause panic. As I stated before things or going on behind the scenes that will bring a ton of value to BC. In a few days this will seem like a distant memory when we are trading at a higher level. I guarantee there will be people who will say: "I wish I didn't sell all my BC @ 26000 sat".

Maybe we should do another marketing campaign. The last one seemed to work pretty spectacularly.

As far as I know it's in the works.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I just spoke with investors that hold more than 10 Million dollars, and I convinced them to invest in BlackCoin. Get ready for the pump tomorrow IS GOING TO GET REAL BUY NOW WHILE YOU CAN SO YOU WON?T BE ABLE TO SAY I DIDN'T TOLD YOU SO

Proof or it didn't happen  Wink

Nah, just wait for the price to jump, then that will be hard and fast proof and we should all praise troiste. That's how it works!

I also talked to investors. They actually hold over 18 trillion dollars between them and they told me they are going to pump the price to parity with Bitcoin. I talked to them three weeks ago.

[/quote]

Prepare to die f@# daytrades
Activity: 140
EMBRACE YOURSELVES $10 Million+ to eat all the existing sell walls
SellALL, BuyBTC

+1000  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Someone just bought 10BTC at 25,000. Without hesitation.

Floor. Called it last night and bought there as well.

Activity: 308
very nice but you understand this is the internet and that you could speak bullshit just because you lost in this dump and want the price to go up.

not saying that you are, I wish as much that the price goes up again.
Activity: 140
Don't PUMP YET! I'm still trying to buy. Lol

Go to the sell orders or you will be very sorry
Don't PUMP YET! I'm still trying to buy. Lol
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
I just spoke with investors that hold more than 10 Million dollars, and I convinced them to invest in BlackCoin. Get ready for the pump tomorrow IS GOING TO GET REAL BUY NOW WHILE YOU CAN SO YOU WON?T BE ABLE TO SAY I DIDN'T TOLD YOU SO

Proof or it didn't happen  Wink

Nah, just wait for the price to jump, then that will be hard and fast proof and we should all praise troiste. That's how it works!

I also talked to investors. They actually hold over 18 trillion dollars between them and they told me they are going to pump the price to parity with Bitcoin. I talked to them three weeks ago.
SellALL, BuyBTC
Jump to: