Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 815. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
jeez people, it was stable at 34k and you are dumping still more so that it is now at 26k

if you would just hold price would not go down like this

How about this; from now on whoever posts a current BC price on this thread will have to donate 10 BC to dev address   Smiley

I think the dev has enough bc already.

No he does not !. No premine remember ?

Well no premine , he could have mined with his own miner that doesnt mean anything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I just spoke with investors that hold more than 10 Million dollars, and I convinced them to invest in BlackCoin. Get ready for the pump tomorrow IS GOING TO GET REAL BUY NOW WHILE YOU CAN SO YOU WON?T BE ABLE TO SAY I DIDN'T TOLD YOU SO

Proof or it didn't happen  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
jeez people, it was stable at 34k and you are dumping still more so that it is now at 26k

How about this; from now on whoever posts a current BC price on this thread will have to donate 10 BC to dev address   Smiley

Nice Tongue

Or me... hahaha. JKJK.. Okay just a little Tongue
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Blackcoin is currently a finalist amongst six coins under consideration for inclusion (to replace Auroracoin) in the ALTDEX - Altcoin Total Market Index.  If you'd like to see Blackcoin become the newest component of the ALTDEX index, go vote on the poll here!

VOTED FOR BLACK! Cheesy

done Grin, time to buy cheap now go go go go!!!!
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

How about this; from now on whoever posts a current BC price on this thread will have to donate 10 BC to dev address   Smiley

No he does not !. No premine remember ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

How about this; from now on whoever posts a current BC price on this thread will have to donate 10 BC to dev address   Smiley

SellALL, BuyBTC

Blackcoin is currently a finalist amongst six coins under consideration for inclusion (to replace Auroracoin) in the ALTDEX - Altcoin Total Market Index.  If you'd like to see Blackcoin become the newest component of the ALTDEX index, go vote on the poll here!

VOTED FOR BLACK! Cheesy
Activity: 83

DONE ! Wink

Done!!!
Activity: 308

SellALL, BuyBTC

DONE ! Wink
coin dead , bye +°

It seriously takes a very sad person to take time out of their lives to post comments like this!!! I really want to abuse them, but kinda feel sorry for them too much!

When you said 'bye', I really hope you mean it!

What a fuckin loser!!

Don't feed the trolls Smiley

Let them be.. The more attention they get the more drama they bring.
Nothing better to do I guess Tongue
Activity: 196
Next stop is to get BC its own market pairing.
Activity: 126
coin dead , bye +°

It seriously takes a very sad person to take time out of their lives to post comments like this!!! I really want to abuse them, but kinda feel sorry for them too much!

What a fuckin loser!!

why do u even care about a comment like this from freshmeat? LOLOL

freshmeat is a faircoin guy, he is hardcore mad at blackcoin as #1 thats all mate

accept his position, its natural to be mad
Activity: 96
Merit: 17
Activity: 246
coin dead , bye +°

What a fuckin loser!!
copper member
Activity: 97
Leave everything to me!
www.iTradeBTC.com is Now Accepting BlackCoins via CoinPayments.net

We strive to keep in Stock, Ready for *Immediate Download, the Following Game Codes.

XBOX - GameStop - PlayStation - Steam - GooglePlay - WOW Time - MineCraft - FaceBook

We also have: Amazon - iTunes - Starbucks - PIZZA - Phone Cards/PINS & More.

*Immediate Download of Codes when paying in BitCoin. (except ph. cards)
AltCoin Payments, like BlackCoin, Require a few Confirmations before Download becomes Available.

We decided never to accept more than 10 Alts Total. And since this community rocks, you are in.

www.iTradeBTC.com sold its first Pizza Code Online in Sept 2012 and have grown ever since.
Thanks for your support. ( and we know we need to change the name Wink its coming )
Activity: 83
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Hilarious reading back through the last few pages. [...]

Listen to yourselves.
Exactly my feeling Smiley

Something I learnt the hard way regarding cryptos: buy early (I bought early) or don't buy at all. Way too much stress otherwise - except if you are a day-trader, of course Smiley

Yeah, some coins never recover from pump attempts due to poor mechanics and shoddy implementation/developers. This however, is not Blackcoin.
Jump to: