Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 849. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
i will buy at 1200 satoshi next month

you mean 120000!  Wink
no, i made a buy order at 1200 satoshi and i think it will get filled

Please go troll somewhere else, just place your order how you want, we realy don't care about what you think.
Little hint, this is not ultracoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I can see the future... Watch that 55000 wall get pulled, rockets primed... Buy now or get left behind.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lol if aurora can break 200k again... Then fuck this men stupid panic sellers who will smack their heads. We are STILL ABOUT 6K UP FROM 2 DAYS AGO!!!!

We will break 100k...... If ppc can be at 2 dollars then fuck this we can be at 100k lol
So much volume..

well AUR has significantly less coins out there so it can sit at 200k for that reason alone.
Activity: 126
I can see the future... Watch that 55000 wall get pulled, rockets primed... Buy now or get left behind.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
lol if aurora can break 200k again... Then fuck this men stupid panic sellers who will smack their heads. We are STILL ABOUT 6K UP FROM 2 DAYS AGO!!!!

We will break 100k...... If ppc can be at 2 dollars then fuck this we can be at 100k lol
So much volume..
Activity: 112
sorry guys hav to do that at least 1 more Pages for our troll people!!:

EPIC PUMP EPIC DUMP EPIC RECOVERY EPIC VOLUME EPIC SELL WALL EPIC BUY WALL

EPIC COIN

BLACKCOIN
We'll be seeing the first BC relates suicides soon, 19000 sellers, ROFL @you
Activity: 196
Swings were too fast to react and no bottom was in sight, only managed to make 500BC. I guess it was better than losing them.
Activity: 154
The only way I will be spending my BC will be to buy something using coinkite, even if by then I can just get a candy with them :p.
Activity: 714
i think it will go past 60000 later today

Look forward to the numbskulls who sold in the panic come crawling back. And then the donation pleas haha.

First they ignore us
Then they laugh at us
Then they fight us
Then we WIN

BLACK
Activity: 644
If anyone has some doubts that whales are toying with small traders..., look for sales order 477 BTC wall which was pulled in 50000 sat, just insane Huh

that dude pulled out his nutsack to put it on the table but the table shattered tbh
Activity: 700
The end of BC bubble folks  Wink
so it is right now crossing the 40k mark again because the dump to 19k was a correction to the real value?
Activity: 80

Tell this to your girlfriend dude, here nobody cares your dreams.
Activity: 112

you mean 120000!  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i think it will go past 60000 later today
Remember, instead of crying on big daytraders, the best you can do to protect your investment on this coin is to point your miners on http://blackcoinpool.com/.
Activity: 560
The end of BC bubble folks  Wink
If anyone has some doubts that whales are toying with small traders..., look for sales order 477 BTC wall which was pulled in 50000 sat, just insane Huh

Return to reality dude. If you believe this coin will succeed then buy and shutdown your computer. If you don't care long term project, just do day trading. All we are seeing actually is daytraders game.
If you wanna kick them where it hurts... BUY BUY BUY and panic buy. Cheap coins for sale. But why am i saying this, nobody listens... ;-) Sheeps follow the flock...
Jump to: