Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 852. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Capitulation phase, and will return to the mean around 10-15K

So much this! Poor noobs lol
Activity: 70
Guys this dump not end. Volume in mintpal 8763 BTC mintpal, the whales will be billionaires Tongue
Activity: 83
Lol we are still up from 2 days ago nooobjess

Haha ja, bange knatsers!

Stelletje schijtluizen Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm a big bagholder and I'm greedy. Please dump your BC into my hands.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
A good and simple rule. If the masses are doing one thing do the opposite... They want to make fear, aggression must be met with aggression...

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” - Warren Buffet

I'm being greedy atm  Grin
Activity: 154

Haha ja, bange knatsers!
Activity: 126
A good and simple rule. If the masses are doing one thing do the opposite... They want to make fear, aggression must be met with aggression...
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
What's happening with BC?
Manipulation of some bots, lowering sell walls. Creating panic for the weak hands.

Indeed. Looks like most of the coins have been dumped now. We're back on our way up.

Join the train ^^.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Not much. Whales want your BC, cheap. Tonight, we're going to 100k!
Activity: 49
Manipulation of some bots, lowering sell walls. Creating panic for the weak hands.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
that was lots of fun Grin
Activity: 6
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
916pages and this shitty wallet still crashed on windows 7 64bit ...  Roll Eyes

Maybe u need to fix ur shitty puter. works fine at mine.
Activity: 829
916pages and this shitty wallet still crashed on windows 7 64bit ...  Roll Eyes

What are you troling about, wallet works just fine, if not, check your win 7 64 bit.
Activity: 714
Battle @ 0.00035 continues, they want your BC cheap! Huge dump they made scared too many ppl but ask yourself do you really want to sell that low?

I cannot believe we rebounded like that. This is the craziest thing I have ever seen.

Common community wake up!!! LET's HOLD STRONG HERE
Activity: 700
And all amerika is sleeping! we are at WAR! AT WAR! !!!

Let's hope our friends have balls this is going to be a rude awakening (literally). But Jesus what a recovery!! Did anyone sell at 19000? My life was flashing before my eyes like 2001 a space odyssey I nearly crashed my car on the way home from work Shocked
Nah.
It is actually absolutely beyond me how anyone can sell for (much) less than he bought unless it is an at least couple weeks lasting decline of a coin (e.g. AUR). If people don't fall for it there cannot be much of a dump, but only a "big one" throwing his coins out of the window for cheap.
Activity: 112
Activity: 829
Battle @ 0.00035 continues, they want your BC cheap! Huge dump they made scared too many ppl but ask yourself do you really want to sell that low?
Activity: 70
Loading pump...
75%
Jump to: