Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 851. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
this coin is dead

Yes only 9000 btc in volume today only on mintpal. Must be dead

kkkkk, I was really in need of a joke, it's time to buy trolls, BC is very cheap!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I'm trying to import my wallet dat file on my new Mac. I have loaded the wallet, but when I go to ~/Library/Application Support/ there is no folder for the wallet. How can this be if I have the wallet loaded. As such I am unable to import the dat file??
Activity: 714
Breaking new: Bitcoin price now going wild too
Activity: 112
EPIC PUMP EPIC DUMP EPIC RECOVERY EPIC VOLUME EPIC SELL WALL EPIC BUY WALL

EPIC COIN

BLACKCOIN
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
100 Million cap by the end of the month. Litecoin in sights after that.

People got a little too excited today and ran out of control. Need to take it back a notch and get back to the line. 30,000 satoshi and rise from there.

Calmly.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
https://cryptrader.com/

saying BUY BLACKCOINS AND HOLD.......... do not fall for fud... lol
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Thanks to BC multipool, a lot of sh*tcoin still surviving.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
There are a lot of newcomers who still didn't get that BC is a blackhole. They need some time to realize it just like anyone of "old" BC holders.

916pages and this shitty wallet still crashed on windows 7 64bit ...  Roll Eyes

Maybe u need to fix ur shitty puter. works fine at mine.

Dumping, trolling, fudding, they'll use any means necessary to achieve their goals, fucking greedy bastards.

I'm telling you guys we need agreement with multipool in a way that let say for a week they buy BC's with 50% and other 50% left in BTC's for buy wall purpose we need bigger guns to fight against those dumpers, I'm not saying that yesterdays growth was good but this dump is not healthy either.

I'm buying all the way down but soon will left BTC ammo.
that's not the point for multipool - multipool is about to get as much BC as they can so dumpers are good for multipool because they bring it cheap Wink

Miners will be dancing tomorrow xD.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
this coin is dead

Yes only 9000 btc in volume today only on mintpal. Must be dead
Activity: 714
Pull sell orders, have btc in hand ready to ride it upwards... If you thought the dump was epic get some popcorn and get ready for the next big thing. Dont underestimate greed.

I agree. Have clean underwear ready.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Activity: 126
Pull sell orders, have btc in hand ready to ride it upwards... If you thought the dump was epic get some popcorn and get ready for the next big thing. Dont underestimate greed. Whales are multiplying right now...
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
this coin is dead
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
There are a lot of newcomers who still didn't get that BC is a blackhole. They need some time to realize it just like anyone of "old" BC holders.

Dumping, trolling, fudding, they'll use any means necessary to achieve their goals, fucking greedy bastards.

I'm telling you guys we need agreement with multipool in a way that let say for a week they buy BC's with 50% and other 50% left in BTC's for buy wall purpose we need bigger guns to fight against those dumpers, I'm not saying that yesterdays growth was good but this dump is not healthy either.

that's not the point for multipool - multipool is about to get as much BC as they can so dumpers are good for multipool because they bring it cheap Wink
Look at volume. Have the fundamentals of the coin in mind.... Humans should be smarter than walking into traps made for bears. This is a big one, should be clearly visible...
Activity: 112
I'm telling you guys we need agreement with multipool in a way that let say for a week they buy BC's with 50% and other 50% left in BTC's for buy wall purpose we need bigger guns to fight for those dumpers, I'm not saying that yesterdays growth was good but this dump is not healthy either.

good idea!  Wink
Activity: 154
2014-04-15 08:42:24   BUY   0.00034000   40223.26161763   13.67590895

Hahaha epic Cheesy.
A good and simple rule. If the masses are doing one thing do the opposite... They want to make fear, aggression must be met with aggression...

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” - Warren Buffet

I'm being greedy atm  Grin

And if you are totally confused, just HODL... I'm strapping on my g-suit! New galaxies to be explored.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

Jump to: