Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 850. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Also noticed a few of the other coin moving upwards again - maybe the turn has begun
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you look at these spreads and the small amounts for sale thats pushing the price down and add 1+1 together, dont forget the fundamentals. Some fat lard flubber whale is really eating now...

There is totally some assclown playing with it.  Everytime I place a buy or sell order immediately a bunch of little orders outbid me in either direction to keep pushing it one way or the other in hopes to get people to keep outbidding the fake bids.  

Yes this is just manipulated to make more money. Come on they acn now push it over 100k and then they know others take over and bring it to 200k while they bought back 3 times lower cozz of noobs.
You can see those really small orders all day long.. Thats bot manipulation. And every smart trader is joining them atm.
Activity: 154
There is going to be an almighty recovery later - i cant wait to see all the trolls complaining, and the people who sold cheap whining!

Hold your coins, buy more if you can.... this is

SIMPLY THE MOST EPIC JOURNEY
Activity: 70
If anyone has some doubts that whales are toying with small traders..., look for sales order 477 BTC wall which was pulled in 50000 sat, just insane Huh
Activity: 126
.... Fasten seatbelt, make sure other passengers are secured, sit back and enjoy this liftoff. Sponsored by blackcoin
Activity: 238
If you look at these spreads and the small amounts for sale thats pushing the price down and add 1+1 together, dont forget the fundamentals. Some fat lard flubber whale is really eating now...

There is totally some assclown playing with it.  Everytime I place a buy or sell order immediately a bunch of little orders outbid me in either direction to keep pushing it one way or the other in hopes to get people to keep outbidding the fake bids.  
Activity: 126
Hoping that the small fish took this chance to multiply also, not only the big fat blubber whales... That would be very healthy for the coin overall.
Activity: 112
sorry guys hav to do that at least 2 more Pages for our troll people!!:

EPIC PUMP EPIC DUMP EPIC RECOVERY EPIC VOLUME EPIC SELL WALL EPIC BUY WALL

EPIC COIN

BLACKCOIN
Activity: 80
this coin is dead

Only coins with no trade are dead. This coin is having a huge trade volume so it is far from dead.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

Please don't quote the trolls it makes having them ignored useless if you see their posts in the quotes
fixed  Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
OK, so multipool will buy BC at the end of the day. And it means UP UP UP!

But when it'll begin?
Activity: 70
this coin is dead
and you are ignored  Wink

Please don't quote the trolls it makes having them ignored useless if you see their posts in the quotes

Approved Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
https://cryptrader.com/

saying BUY BLACKCOINS AND HOLD.......... do not fall for fud... lol

so holding than...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
let this be a lesson to weak hands Smiley , u been played by whales , don't let that happens again . this coin is not pump and dump like others but ppl with huge btc stacks can manipulate it for sure , just don't be naive and give them your coins ...
Activity: 210
this coin is dead
and you are ignored  Wink

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
There are a lot of newcomers who still didn't get that BC is a blackhole. They need some time to realize it just like anyone of "old" BC holders.

916pages and this shitty wallet still crashed on windows 7 64bit ...  Roll Eyes

Maybe u need to fix ur shitty puter. works fine at mine.

Dumping, trolling, fudding, they'll use any means necessary to achieve their goals, fucking greedy bastards.

I'm telling you guys we need agreement with multipool in a way that let say for a week they buy BC's with 50% and other 50% left in BTC's for buy wall purpose we need bigger guns to fight against those dumpers, I'm not saying that yesterdays growth was good but this dump is not healthy either.

I'm buying all the way down but soon will left BTC ammo.
that's not the point for multipool - multipool is about to get as much BC as they can so dumpers are good for multipool because they bring it cheap Wink

No, multipool was made to make buying pressure. Against dumping you can't fight with only buying pressure, also yesterday pumping wasn't good for multipool miners cause they got much less BC's than they would if price was growing without pumping. Day trading in gap of 10-20% is one thing but dumping is attack, war, ... and how was that saying 'you don't take knifes on gun fight' :-)
BC will recover, faster than any other coin but I realy thinks wee need guns for gunfight :-) Pumers/dumpers are organized, shouldnt we do the same?   
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Bitcoin in serious BOOST-mode. Let's ride the fucking wave and get BC back to where it should be
Activity: 98
We are still up if you look at 2 days ago lol
Jump to: