Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 854. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
total dumping ,game over guys,next shitcoin to pump please
Well, you are jumping from one coin to another and you are free to do this of course but don't be "Ohhh... I missed the train... again... Sad" in this thread later  Wink
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
time to pick up cheap coins  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
already back to 36k
too bad i had only few BTC left, so i could only get another 1k cheap today after getting most of my coins around the 9k mark...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
My God whales are filling the belly of small fish,  this a bloodbath! I still holding, I will not sell a dime for the whales! Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Nah, people should stop looking for "the next DOGE" and start working on Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Don't fall for the damn beartrap, if you are holding then hold. If you have some balls, BUY the cheap whale coin and fasten your seatbelt, get that g-suit on... Sub 80k sellers are gonna be epic whining all over this thread very soon.

The point where this whale cant hold the price down is comming soon... Rubberband effect and you will not know what hit you. Someone is BUYING heavily now.
Activity: 112
yeah those trolls jerkin off right now!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

Na we are in the bear trap :p.

+1 Cheesy

Absolutely.  Bear trap for sure.  This is just the beginning of a huge ride.  Fasten your seatbelts. Cheesy
All of you are wrong. BC has nothing to do with that graph at all. It's different. Wink
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
so many trolls get out of here....
Activity: 311
Activity: 238

+1 Cheesy

Absolutely.  Bear trap for sure.  This is just the beginning of a huge ride.  Fasten your seatbelts. Cheesy
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
why this is better than btc? because i have to wait almost a freakin' hour to get btc conformation!
Activity: 3
wait at 25-26k a little more. i'm waiting for conformation of my btc Cheesy

Me to "MintPal" I want more!!!
Activity: 154
Capitulation phase, and will return to the mean around 10-15K

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I killed black coin sorry.

Purchased a few btc worth after not buying it at 5000...at 65000 3 hours later 20000.

I also killed hirocoin too......... Undecided
Activity: 448
damn..its freak me out.that's ok..it will go up again..
Activity: 238
I'm keeping my coins regardless.  I'm just mad I wasn't able to get in on this rollercoaster to make profit.  The dumping/switch around was so fast.  I sat there and watched the whole thing.
Activity: 15
wait at 25-26k a little more. i'm waiting for conformation of my btc Cheesy
Jump to: