Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 873. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Guys, I like BC too, but don't tell me this whole insane pump was because people are so in love with BC. The multipool is nowhere near enough to sustain a massive pump like this. This is all greed and speculation, people looking for a quick buck. The longterm it good for BC, but these kinds of pumps are pure BS!!!!
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
So pumps can be contributed to the pool buying up coins. So we just gotta buy when they buy and ride the wave  Tongue
Why the jump today ?? What sparked it ? News ? Huh

man, youre really late

FOR ANYONE TUNING IN. The reason for the PRICE INCREASE IS THE MULTIPOOL SELLS OTHER COINS AND BUYS BLACKCOIN WHICH IS 100% POS so it cant be mined directly. Thus, they DUMP CRAPCOINS AND PUMP BLACKCOIN. It is NOW PUMPING 20K A DAY AND WILL EVENTUALLY BUY THE ORDERBOOK. BC ALSO HAS 10 SECOND TRANSACTION TIMES, FIXES FOR MALEABILITY AND CAN NOT BE 51% ATTACKED. ITS BETTER THAN BITCOIN.

Hope that clears things up. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
dump it down to 40 so I can snap them up.
it will be back and forth for awhile
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
dump it down to 40 so I can snap them up.
Activity: 196

man, youre really late

FOR ANYONE TUNING IN. The reason for the PRICE INCREASE IS THE MULTIPOOL SELLS OTHER COINS AND BUYS BLACKCOIN WHICH IS 100% POS so it cant be mined directly. Thus, they DUMP CRAPCOINS AND PUMP BLACKCOIN. It is NOW PUMPING 20K A DAY AND WILL EVENTUALLY BUY THE ORDERBOOK. BC ALSO HAS 10 SECOND TRANSACTION TIMES, FIXES FOR MALEABILITY AND CAN NOT BE 51% ATTACKED. ITS BETTER THAN BITCOIN.

soooo the dump continues
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I've never made so much and lost so much in seconds before! haha  Grin
not even last april ?

Last April? Sold at $180 as it was going up. No problem. November was the problem when I didn't buy back in when it went to $1200 Sad
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

man, youre really late

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Classic pump and dump by miners
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
you weak hands should learn a thing or two. strong hands, pat on the back to all of you  Cool
Activity: 146
WHEW my pimp hand almost got a little weak... Thank God for the baby powder !!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
not even last april ?
Activity: 126
This coin is very resilient. Just watch. Back to 75k in no time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

same here. Think I'm going to watch a movie and come back later, too much going on right now lol
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Fuck you idiots have no balls whatsoever and you have been posting about your support for blackcoin for weeks.

Hope you learn your lesson on the next wave up.

I think some people just had a heartattack and i hope those big dumpers didnt see that bounce back come back this fast. Some poeple made a big loss out of this dump.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I bought at .12 and sold at .35.  Thanks for the profit guys!  
Activity: 168
When Asia wakes up the prices will go back up again.
Activity: 462
High volume low at 55k has now been resolved. Off we go...consolidate...new highs....etc
Activity: 294
Buy low sell high derp
Activity: 308
Fuck you idiots have no balls whatsoever and you have been posting about your support for blackcoin for weeks.

Hope you learn your lesson on the next wave up.

+1 I just wised I didn't spend my last BTC on a 72k buy but bought on this dump :p

70K is already in sight now lol
Jump to: