Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 875. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Can anyone call a bottom? I got out at 66k.

sheeps paniking...and might get worse..still holding 25% of my coins
So doesn't that make you 75% sheep ??  Undecided
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
I call bottom at 39k
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

sheeps paniking...and might get worse..still holding 25% of my coins
Activity: 196
if this falls under 50k its going to create a big panic sell, so multipool owner wake up! put some buy orders in here!
Lol people forget that the price less than 24 hours ago was only 40k.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
if this falls under 50k its going to create a big panic sell, so multipool owner wake up! put some buy orders in here!

I was about to say this, this could be very profitable for us on the multipool, lets spam them on the IRC

Wasnt talking baout coins profitablity on mining more about the security of the coin. I understand were at 50k sat but still falling below 50k right now is pure danger.
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Why the jump today ?? What sparked it ? News ? Huh

man, youre really late
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I was about to say this, this could be very profitable for us on the multipool, lets spam them on the IRC
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why on earth would a MP mine a shitcoin, their is simply no profit to be made is their??

Please show some logic in your argument. Shitcoins will all die a natural death, its the stable coins that MP's target and screw over.

Looks like some smart investors just got out!
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Early bag holders. Take the last 0 off the price and this feels like de ja vu before 10 000.
It takes huge balls to stay calm in this storm. I for one, am unshakable.

exactly just stay calm and hold. great things are coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4
Activity: 196
Activity: 168
Where did 18btc buy support at 60000 go? :/

got filled
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Early bag holders. Take the last 0 off the price and this feels like de ja vu before 10 000.
It takes huge balls to stay calm in this storm. I for one, am unshakable.
Activity: 868
wow coming from 90k to 60k that's a biggy

wish I waited for this instead of buying at 75k range  Roll Eyes

Yeah I hear ya lol
wow coming from 90k to 60k that's a biggy

wish I waited for this instead of buying at 75k range  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Hi,  Can someone enlighten me how profitability of the blackcoin pool is worked out?
When is my profitability greater: when scrypt or sha256
I have asics for sha and radeons card for scrypt and only one of these would be pointed to blackcoinpool.

dunno man how is sha256 but u can check profitibility (is that word like that ?Tongue ) at poolpicker.eu . Dunno if multipool avarage sha and scrypt when payout occurs. Go to blackcoinpool.com and irc channel Smiley
Activity: 542
Hi,  Can someone enlighten me how profitability of the blackcoin pool is worked out?
When is my profitability greater: when scrypt or sha256
I have asics for sha and radeons card for scrypt and only one of these would be pointed to blackcoinpool.
+1

Check out poolpicker.eu for profitability per M/HS on the Scrypt side. For SHA256 I can tell you that my Antminer U2 working at 2 G/HS produced roughly 1BC per day when the coin was at 9000 satoshis.
Activity: 868
Where did 18btc buy support at 60000 go? :/
Activity: 294
DEATH FROM ABOVE TO ALL MULTIPOOLS!

Nothing here but 500 noobs that don't know what, or how to mine, let alone even understand that multipools kill off other alt's.

Multipools = Cancerpools

Support BC? - means you support killing other cryptocoins, investments and community's.

When are you noobs ever going to learn most P&D's are made by multipool owners???  
Their are no gains for anybody in the cryptoworld while MP's exist! Only the owners of MP's benefit, while the clueless noobs continue to support these cancers of crypto.
How can their be any long-term increases in crypto prices across the board, when all MP users do is continually de-value, and destabilize all good priced crypto?

Your BC price will blow over soon enough. They are just waiting on the side for the idiots who think its going to hit 100-200 to take another risk, then bam the will hit you again!
If your crew isn't stupid and holds and the price stabilizes, they will deflate the price a little at a time so you don't panic.

Experienced investors would dump now and not listen to the B.S. price rise rant. But unexperienced investors let hope cloud their vision!

And for all the morons that want to call me a troll - UP YOURS!

I hope it kills every fucking shitcoin on the planet. There needs to be 25 coins tops. The more we mine the more the real coins will emerge, kill all the garbage.
DEATH FROM ABOVE TO ALL MULTIPOOLS!

Nothing here but 500 noobs that don't know what, or how to mine, let alone even understand that multipools kill off other alt's.

Multipools = Cancerpools

Support BC? - means you support killing other cryptocoins, investments and community's.

When are you noobs ever going to learn most P&D's are made by multipool owners???  
Their are no gains for anybody in the cryptoworld while MP's exist! Only the owners of MP's benefit, while the clueless noobs continue to support these cancers of crypto.
How can their be any long-term increases in crypto prices across the board, when all MP users do is continually de-value, and destabilize all good priced crypto?

Your BC price will blow over soon enough. They are just waiting on the side for the idiots who think its going to hit 100-200 to take another risk, then bam the will hit you again!
If your crew isn't stupid and holds and the price stabilizes, they will deflate the price a little at a time so you don't panic.

Experienced investors would dump now and not listen to the B.S. price rise rant. But unexperienced investors let hope cloud their vision!

And for all the morons that want to call me a troll - UP YOURS!

you forgot to mention black plague !
Jump to: