Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 874. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Can anyone call a bottom? I got out at 66k.
I call bottom at 39k

a good retrace is 60-75% from the top ...
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
what a massive fucking dump.... and an even quicker recovery... such blackhole power.....
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Im in too deep gotta ride this wave back to profit !!!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Oh look someone buyng his own coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Fuck you idiots have no balls whatsoever and you have been posting about your support for blackcoin for weeks.

Hope you learn your lesson on the next wave up.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
A FUCKIN ROLLER COASTER GOOD THING I HAVENT FALLED FOR THIS FAKE DUMP
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
epic dump and i bought at 77k

same for me but it seems to be recovering already look at that already 60k now again
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
so long and thanks for all the fish! Grin
Activity: 154
This is clearly a trap. Anyone who sells at these prices deserves to be rid of their holdings. Hold the line, we have seen this sort of thing before and we will see it again - everyone's greed is getting the best of them, the only winners in this are those are hold because at any point the persons doing the manipulating can buy up all the low-ball sell orders and place mammoth buy walls to prevent you getting back in.

Activity: 146
Wow the dump seems quicker then the pump !!!
if this falls under 50k its going to create a big panic sell, so multipool owner wake up! put some buy orders in here!
Lol people forget that the price less than 24 hours ago was only 40k.

You forget some people might have bought at 40-50k, which would not be to their liking.
I don't forget it but a lot of people want an instant and steady price increase. They don't let time to BC to recover  Undecided
Activity: 714
Activity: 616
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
epic dump and i bought at 77k
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
This coin will jump right back up. The multipool brings in 20K a day. Early investors cashing out. I was an early investor I am a whale I'm not cashing out. I am holding this coin because it will hit 3 dollars. Anyone who does not realize that is because they dont understand the POS > POW and Blackcoin is proving it!!! I'm not afraid. Let it drop I would buy more if I could. I would buy it and any price. This coin will smash Litecoin. Why? Because Litecoin has the volume to feed the multipool. The coin is boring and slow and can be 51% attacked. Blackcoin is awesome I hope it crushes Bitcoin. Have no fear. I am a whale and I choose to hold.
Boy, talk about a black hole! Even AUR dumped slower than this and that was a crap coin if I ever saw one.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

sheeps paniking...and might get worse..still holding 25% of my coins
So doesn't that make you 75% sheep ??  Undecided

but at least 25 bull
you can't fight a herd and besides now i have more btc for the next wave
Activity: 168
SELL SELL SELL RIP COIN RIP
Activity: 868

sheeps paniking...and might get worse..still holding 25% of my coins

Did the exact same, keeping 30%. Pure profit at this point anyways.
if this falls under 50k its going to create a big panic sell, so multipool owner wake up! put some buy orders in here!
Lol people forget that the price less than 24 hours ago was only 40k.

You forget some people might have bought at 40-50k, which would not be to their liking.
Jump to: