Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 872. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
45BTC wall at 60000
thaw wall is put by someone who want lower price..you dont put 45 BTC in one place if you realy want to sell
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Anyone have a list of the Rich List with actual % change? I'm curious how many whales actually flinched.
http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/
This one doesn't work!
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
If i had to call it Multipool bought AT around 30k and the greed and spec took it to 90k.. Weak hands bringing it back to 45-30k ... BC will be some stormy water for a while.
Guys, I like BC too, but don't tell me this whole insane pump was because people are so in love with BC. The multipool is nowhere near enough to sustain a massive pump like this. This is all greed and speculation, people looking for a quick buck. The longterm it good for BC, but these kinds of pumps are pure BS!!!!

Speculation?? The multipool buys frikkin 40-60 BTC A DAY!! Thats not speculation its MASSIVE. And its only gonna get better! Also consider the fact the proof of stake is better than proof of work. And the idiots that support proof of work are seeing the truth now as Blackcoin sells their coins to buy itself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Coins changing hands now. Fresh buyers. Wonderful feeling. Sticky sheets.

Agree. We have stronger hands in the market now. Anyone that was going to take profit from the big run over the weekend has by now. Should see a return to 80k range soon.

I'm betting on a new 24 hour high

omg this is the best trading ever!
Activity: 392
This coin will jump right back up. The multipool brings in 20K a day. Early investors cashing out. I was an early investor I am a whale I'm not cashing out. I am holding this coin because it will hit 3 dollars. Anyone who does not realize that is because they dont understand the POS > POW and Blackcoin is proving it!!! I'm not afraid. Let it drop I would buy more if I could. I would buy it and any price. This coin will smash Litecoin. Why? Because Litecoin has the volume to feed the multipool. The coin is boring and slow and can be 51% attacked. Blackcoin is awesome I hope it crushes Bitcoin. Have no fear. I am a whale and I choose to hold.

Good for you... same boat here, although it's easier when you're not late to the party.  I do feel bad for those people that bought coins in the 90K range... but if they hold they'll be OK too eventually.

It's pretty easy for me (I bought my first 100K BC back in the 450 sat range) but I continued buying all along the way - so probably my average cost is around 5K sats or so.  Sure it's fun to look at CoinTicker and see it shoot up by tens of thousands of dollars in an hour, but just because it couldn't break 100K today and fell back to 'only' a 30% gain... I see no reason for concern - because the coin is the same one I originally thought "this coin could actually be something... I could see a reasonable market cap of $30-40M developing under it".

Of course, I figured it would take months... and in many ways I wish it had - because less informed people just see it as yet another PnD mining scam... even most of the comments seem to indicate a decent number of people think the coin just launched this week!   Roll Eyes

And to whoever just sold me another 10K coins at 52K sat... thank you so very much! Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
this is psihology..people scared of 100k..same dump happend on 10k...
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
<------ Sending a lil hashpower their way to help the efforts
Yeah those walls will get chewed up like a box of cereal. Watch tomorrow when the multipool chews up all the sell orders. I want to see them buy the orderbook!!
Activity: 700
I've never made so much and lost so much in seconds before! haha  Grin
not even last april ?

Last April? Sold at $180 as it was going up. No problem. November was the problem when I didn't buy back in when it went to $1200 Sad
i had no balls then , sold at 100 and 145...Sad
and in december....i hodl Sad

Be grateful you're here now. Lot of people are going to miss out on BC at 56K sats I believe.
Activity: 126

Agree. We have stronger hands in the market now. Anyone that was going to take profit from the big run over the weekend has by now. Should see a return to 80k range soon.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Yeah those walls will get chewed up like a box of cereal. Watch tomorrow when the multipool chews up all the sell orders. I want to see them buy the orderbook!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
45BTC wall at 60000
If i had to call it Multipool bought AT around 30k and the greed and spec took it to 90k.. Weak hands bringing it back to 45-30k ... BC will be some stormy water for a while.
Guys, I like BC too, but don't tell me this whole insane pump was because people are so in love with BC. The multipool is nowhere near enough to sustain a massive pump like this. This is all greed and speculation, people looking for a quick buck. The longterm it good for BC, but these kinds of pumps are pure BS!!!!
Activity: 714
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I've never made so much and lost so much in seconds before! haha  Grin
not even last april ?

Last April? Sold at $180 as it was going up. No problem. November was the problem when I didn't buy back in when it went to $1200 Sad
i had no balls then , sold at 100 and 145...Sad
and in december....i hodl Sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 506

I agree growth was unnatural. Will it reach $1... i do not doubt it but not so soon as people believe.
Activity: 196
When will multipool start buying up the coins? In about two hours?

they just did a min ago... dump continues
Not really I bought this coin over 2 weeks ago  Grin
Why the jump today ?? What sparked it ? News ? Huh

man, youre really late
Activity: 308
When Asia wakes up the prices will go back up again.
currently 7:45 am there http://aretheyawake.in/china
Activity: 126
When will multipool start buying up the coins? In about two hours?
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
we are due for a price correction
Jump to: