Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 888. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Honestly i don't care whether it is a dump or not. The most important thing to note is we are almost back to 90000 sat, showing BC is one of the most resilient coins to date Cool.

I don't think its that, i just think that the timing is perfect. More people are hearing about Cryptos and getting on board along with a low BTC price, so people can play other coins etc.. Also with a fantastic market like crypos people can make big money and this is growing daily.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What we could really use is someone to program a scrypt to grab all of MintPal's Recent History and display it.

Barely see anything on that now with trades coming in so fast.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Anyone else lose their BTC?Huh Mine disappeared.... Mintpal fix this shit..
Activity: 294
Well I can confirm I was part of that dump, it was no glitch. Keeping some BC and moving on to the next coin that will reach pluto soon.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
anyone managed to get in low?
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Let me repeat one more time. That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump pushed the value down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute. It is Impossible!!!

You do know BC trades an more exchanges than just mintpal... take a look at cryptsy prices or any other exchange.
Activity: 210
Honestly i don't care whether it is a dump or not. The most important thing to note is we are almost back to 90000 sat, showing BC is one of the most resilient coins to date Cool.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump gone down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute.

Actually, I was watching cryptsy and the same happened, slightly off timewise.

Seems like the usual whale dump to cause a panic selling then immediately grabbing the cheap coins.

No it didn't. It went down to 83,000 and that was due to the "panic" on Mintpal. It did NOT go down to nearly 50,000 as it did on Mintpal.

I assure you I've seen 58k on cryptsy too for a brief moment.

Ofc I can be wrong, been watching graphs all day xD
Activity: 32
Same thing has happened 4-5 times before. Played dump.
That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump gone down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute.

Seems like the usual whale dump to cause a panic selling then immediately grabbing the cheap coins.

No it didn't. It went down to 83,000 and that was due to the "panic" on Mintpal. It did NOT go down to nearly 50,000 as it did on Mintpal.

I did saw 60,000 on cryptsy.

I changed 2 pairs of underwear

Damn, if you don't know the markets by now get out.. And let the pros in.. When a stock dumps, Its because someone with a hefty amount of coins wants to buy more before the price rises too high.. This creates a panic. perfect for the buyers. Its happens all the time on stock markets. But with a volatile market like cryptos its easier to make money on someone who is shit scared and over their head in it.. So don't invest more than you can afford to loose. I haven't invested anything apart from electricity costs.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Tried to sell and rebuy to profit on the scared dumpers but ended up losing a bit due to exchanges being laggy as hell and bugged out/not updating.  Oh well, guess that's how it goes.

Edit: Every time I try to make a trade today it seems to be gone before my money gets there.

Same thing happened to me. Oh well..

All i can say is its your own fault for trying to dump..

Did you see me blaming anyone? Of course it was my fault.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Looked like 500K BC dump? But no? Not possible?
Activity: 140
Let me repeat one more time. That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump pushed the value down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute. It is Impossible!!!

I think u a smart guy but this time got to disagree with you.

I were watching cryptsy mean time, same thing happen, also saw situotions like this many time's.  Some ppl drop, they start a panic sell, then buy back cheaper coins.
Activity: 42
it's a Dump from your colleagues, don't try to cover
every one of big holders want to Dump just need a cover
Activity: 854
Merit: 506

I did saw 60,000 on cryptsy.

I changed 2 pairs of underwear
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

IT went madly fast indeed I saw it all..
But Iconic I have seen this twice at 4k. with a dump down to 3k. But yea that was just 1k..

There is a huge difference between dumping 10k in 7-8 minutes, than dumping 40k in less than 5 minutes and back up again in 1 minute. That is literally impossible.

Anything is possible with enough volume...

Sell enough to clean out the buy side of the orderbook entirely and you can crash a coin to just about nothing, briefly.
Activity: 137

I did see 60,000 on cryptsy.
Activity: 274

Sometimes it´s better to stay calm.

Almost everytime.
Tried to sell and rebuy to profit on the scared dumpers but ended up losing a bit due to exchanges being laggy as hell and bugged out/not updating.  Oh well, guess that's how it goes.

Edit: Every time I try to make a trade today it seems to be gone before my money gets there.

Same thing happened to me. Oh well..

All i can say is its your own fault for trying to dump..
Jump to: