Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 891. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Tried to sell and rebuy to profit on the scared dumpers but ended up losing a bit due to exchanges being laggy as hell and bugged out/not updating.  Oh well, guess that's how it goes.

Edit: Every time I try to make a trade today it seems to be gone before my money gets there.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
i personally hold 80K+ coins. Cashing out right now to earn a small profit would be a really stupid act. i see a bright future of this coin.

Yes 20000 sat swing should be normal. Some early adopters tried to cash out for profits. Correction will be made in the next few hours.

But this swing went so fast.. From 90.000 to 58.000 that was just a very manipulated dump to get more coins cheaper. You have to admit that.

Yes, i used to dump coins and buy more.. I play the market.. so are others with big coin sums..
Activity: 168
i personally hold 80K+ coins. Cashing out right now to earn a small profit would be a really stupid act. i see a bright future of this coin.

Yes 20000 sat swing should be normal. Some early adopters tried to cash out for profits. Correction will be made in the next few hours.

But this swing went so fast.. From 90.000 to 58.000 that was just a very manipulated dump to get more coins cheaper. You have to admit that.

That was not an actual dump. it was a Mintpal trading glitch. NOTHING drops that fast.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Activity: 154
that dump means we are going past 200k

Hmm yeah.. this coin pretty resistant to these big dumps it seems.

Anyways I'm still holding, long term.  Seems like we still have a ways to go.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Newcomers please dont worry. I have been here since 600 satoshis. Panic dumps of that size (percentage wise) have happened 5-6 times already. It's just someone taking profits and trying to scare the price down in the process. The worst one I saw is when Blackcoin dropped from 4500 to 1200 (small prices but trading volume was 1500BTC that day).

We are due for a consolidation period. Each time we establish a new floor and stablise eventually people stop taking profits and then the next pump begins. In the past this period has varied from a week to a few hours.

Iconicexpert and a few others have noticed the same pattern I am talking about.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
EPIC  Grin

MintPal Maintenance
MintPal is currently undergoing maintenance.
We'll be back as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding.

Forget the whales , worry about the sharks behind the exchange.
Mtgox reloaded.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
That wasn't a dump...it was a Mintpal error. No way you go down that fast and then back up again in just 2 trades. Mintpal can't handle the volume.

Please - stop that.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
this dump will be followed by a higher pump

It has to, as the coins will stake and spread to more people..
Activity: 98

Activity: 210
Mintpal crashed Smiley

This BlackCoin story is just insane !

Edit : About Mintpal, I trade some BC juste before the crash... Do I have to worry ?

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
EPIC  Grin

MintPal Maintenance
MintPal is currently undergoing maintenance.
We'll be back as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding.
Activity: 168
That wasn't a dump...it was a Mintpal error. No way you go down that fast and then back up again in just 2 trades. Mintpal can't handle the volume.
Activity: 140
Maintapl maintance wtf:p

Droped some 76, bought back at 60, but only with 2/3 of my funds now I want to take more even for 80 but... market down damn
Activity: 98
LOL! What a manipulated crash! This crash has happend before at 4k! IT dropped down to 3k in a matter of seconds! And alot of people paniced.

What would you do if all of sudden you are near so much money and the price drops from 90.000 to 80.000 to 70.000 to 60.000 to 58.000 I sold quickly at 7000 and bought back at 6000 really fast made about 1000 Cheesy

I really hope some of you DID NOT PANIC SELL. This was just very manipulated by the biggest whales. Cozz it was a bot who was doing all those orders
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Splash ! *Bubble is exploding*

LOL....10,000k - 30,000k dumps are normal now. They are mini dumps and they happen every few hours.

In other news: The announcement will be at 6PM EST.
i cant even look at it...

and there... we broke mintpal again^^

That's why i said mintpal is ok till it hits high volume. After that it's acting like craptisy.
Activity: 210

Activity: 70
I think mintpal is down because of the arrival of Caishen
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Mintpal crashed?
Jump to: