Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 887. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
very nervous...massive dumping coming

no it won't Smiley
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
anyone managed to get in low?

yes i mined them and not sold a single coin.. Still buying, wish i mined more..

during the dump i mean.

No, it was so fast. I never had any thing to buy with in cryptsy. Still trying to sell other coins to buy in.. and running out fast.. lol.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
my btc dissapeared and are hanging now in "held for orders"!

This happened to me a few weeks ago (when they were smaller and got a spike of volume).

After an hour I made a ticket but it fixed itself about a minute later.

They are handling a phenomenal amount of volume very well so far for such a new exchange. Cryptsy pretty much shit itself and died the first time it got a volume spike last year.
Activity: 274
Let me repeat one more time. That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump pushed the value down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute. It is Impossible!!!

I had to change my underwear

That reminds me on Convoy, when Rubber Duck and his friends played a bit with the police car.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Production at work today... little to none? Tongue
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Gigantic ride to the moon over last 3 days. Dump the coins now or regret later
Activity: 2
Anyone else lose their BTC?Huh Mine disappeared.... Mintpal fix this shit..

Yeah, same thing happened to me.  Tried to sneak in a buy order right after it tanked, and my bitcoins vanished. Sad
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That "dump" showed how strong BlackCoin is and how hard it is to manipulate it. Good job BC community!
Activity: 311
very nervous...massive dumping coming
... Do you know how much BTC it takes to go from 90000+ sat to even 60000 sat? ...

240 BTC. Not a big deal. Happened again yesterday with 211 BTC around the same time.

But this is what gives strength to this coin. The buy walls raised in seconds. I laugh with the trolls because they do not understand POS fundamentals and especially BC. The ones that hold BC when they see it dropping, they directly start buying in order to increace their overall percentage on coin holding. That's the BC beauty !!!
Activity: 70
Honestly i don't care whether it is a dump or not. The most important thing to note is we are almost back to 90000 sat, showing BC is one of the most resilient coins to date Cool.

You should care about because it shows that this market is very easy to manipulate.
Big whales can do what they want. Everyone is following
That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump gone down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute.

Actually, I was watching cryptsy and the same happened, slightly off timewise.

Seems like the usual whale dump to cause a panic selling then immediately grabbing the cheap coins.

No it didn't. It went down to 83,000 and that was due to the "panic" on Mintpal. It did NOT go down to nearly 50,000 as it did on Mintpal.

I did saw 60,000 on cryptsy.

I changed 2 pairs of underwear

Damn, if you don't know the markets by now get out.. And let the pros in.. When a stock dumps, Its because someone with a hefty amount of coins wants to buy more before the price rises too high.. This creates a panic. perfect for the buyers. Its happens all the time on stock markets. But with a volatile market like cryptos its easier to make money on someone who is shit scared and over their head in it.. So don't invest more than you can afford to loose. I haven't invested anything apart from electricity costs.

same here... that same electricity got me 0.4 btc to buy blackcoins for, back at 1300... everytime a dump occured, i tried to profit from it... failing hard and losing around 50% of my holdings, today i decided to sit it out... and at the time this dump happened i simply knew how fast it would recover, although i didnt think we reach that high again ...

If nothing else can prove the skeptics wrong than the fast pace at which the coin recovers a dump like this.
Activity: 33

during the dump i mean.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain
I wonder if btc-e is sitting up and taking notice.

11,000 BTC worth of blackcoin traded in the last 24 hours.

I'm curious. Anyone know how to check Google trends. Check Blackcoin!

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=vertcoin%2C%20litecoin%2C%20blackcoin%2C%20peercoin%2C%20dogecoin&date=today%201-m&cmpt=q

so far it is still another liga... but you see the littel yellow spike... thats us... BC is coming
Activity: 189

nope my BTC are still there
I opened a ticket, waiting for their reply... hopefully BC doesn't rise too high before i get it back.

Mine too create a ticket... we need to let them know
it was a dump, but like the previous giy stated, just shows that people want to get onboard and have trust in this coin. I am sticking with it.
Activity: 79

Activity: 308

nope my BTC are still there
Activity: 168
That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump gone down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute.

Actually, I was watching cryptsy and the same happened, slightly off timewise.

Seems like the usual whale dump to cause a panic selling then immediately grabbing the cheap coins.

No it didn't. It went down to 83,000 and that was due to the "panic" on Mintpal. It did NOT go down to nearly 50,000 as it did on Mintpal.

I did saw 60,000 on cryptsy.

I changed 2 pairs of underwear

Damn, if you don't know the markets by now get out.. And let the pros in.. When a stock dumps, Its because someone with a hefty amount of coins wants to buy more before the price rises too high.. This creates a panic. perfect for the buyers.

All you have to do is look at the order books and you will see for yourself. Do you know how much BTC it takes to go from 90000+ sat to even 60000 sat? Not to mention in less than 5 minutes? If it stayed at that level I would agree, but then it bounced right back up in less than a minute. No dump that massive has a correction that quick. I love BC but no coin is that resilient. I do not want you guys saying it was a dump and it wasn't, and then next thing people really start dumping in fear.
Jump to: