Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 889. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
my order is @60k no more  Roll Eyes

Congrats on calling the low!  Grin

Well I've put an order at 70k just in case hehe
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Wtf is you problem , really?
Go in the corner and cry about your spacoin and let me enjoy this train.

You JUST discovered this coin and now like it after trolling. My problem is you. I've seen you a lot on other threads and bashing. Your a troll plan and simple. Trying to act all pro bc now. Sorry pal but I was in first beta pool. I was here under 3000.

HipsterCoinTrader.jpg

I was into BlackCoin BEFORE it was cool!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump gone down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute.

It was a dump, nothing to do with the site going down.

I tend to agree with iconicexpert. Looking at the order book between 60 and 85 it doesn't seem like it was wiped out just a few minutes ago.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Congrats on calling the low!  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

IT went madly fast indeed I saw it all..
But Iconic I have seen this twice at 4k. with a dump down to 3k. But yea that was just 1k..

I'm setting up a low set wall in the case this happens again Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Let me repeat one more time. That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump pushed the value down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute. It is Impossible!!!

But Iconic I have seen this twice at 4k. with a dump down to 3k. But yea that was just 1k..

There is a huge difference between dumping 10k in 7-8 minutes, than dumping 40k in less than 5 minutes and back up again in 1 minute. That is literally impossible.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Let me repeat one more time. That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump pushed the value down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute. It is Impossible!!!

I had to change my underwear
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump gone down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute.

Actually, I was watching cryptsy and the same happened, slightly off timewise.

Seems like the usual whale dump to cause a panic selling then immediately grabbing the cheap coins.

No it didn't. It went down to 83,000 and that was due to the "panic" on Mintpal. It did NOT go down to nearly 50,000 as it did on Mintpal.
Activity: 137

Actually, I was watching cryptsy and the same happened, slightly off timewise.

Seems like the usual whale dump to cause a panic selling then immediately grabbing the cheap coins.

I guess that the most of coins was dumped to  their own hand
Activity: 154
We need wider adoption of BC to outside this community.. for us to maintain this valuation.  Feels like it's just us and a few exchanges (mintpal/crpyptsy).. crypto enthusiasts holding this coin up.  

That will probably get us as far as LTC market cap.. but to go beyond, we need much wider adoption...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
My problem is you.

I can live with that. Can you?
Len
Activity: 177

It was a dump, nothing to do with the site going down.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Holding BC for 0.02 BTC Wink
Activity: 196
Like I expected I made coins on the drop at mintpal and lost the same amount on criptsy...fuck criptsy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I just lost 9000 fluttercoins.. I sold them quick to rebuy at 83000 blackcoins. But they DONT show in my balance Sad
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Panic sold, panic bought, I am an idiot, but with only 5% loss. Damn.

What prices? I'm not even bothering at this point. So I'm curious. haha

Sold at 73k bought back 78k (both numbers are average).
Jump to: