Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 890. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump gone down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute.

Actually, I was watching cryptsy and the same happened, slightly off timewise.

Seems like the usual whale dump to cause a panic selling then immediately grabbing the cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
That was not a dump!!! It was a trading error with Mintpal. Never has a dump gone down 40,000 sat in less than 5 minutes and then back up again in 1 minute.

Do you know the high frequency trading ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
That's why you don't panic sell.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Quick question (I feel like a noob now).
My Blackcoin wallet is still updating and out of sync. Can I safely send coins there or do I need to wait for it to catch up?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

yeah, there are so many people waiting for a drop, that was crazy.

I can think of a lot of ways he could have cashed out without loosing that much in the process as he did.
Why the hell he did that... no clue:)
Activity: 189
Damn Mintpal ate my BTC.. Da fuck!!!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Tried to sell and rebuy to profit on the scared dumpers but ended up losing a bit due to exchanges being laggy as hell and bugged out/not updating.  Oh well, guess that's how it goes.

Edit: Every time I try to make a trade today it seems to be gone before my money gets there.

Same thing happened to me. Oh well..
Activity: 210

Wtf is you problem , really?
Go in the corner and cry about your spacoin and let me enjoy this train.

You JUST discovered this coin and now like it after trolling. My problem is you. I've seen you a lot on other threads and bashing. Your a troll plan and simple. Trying to act all pro bc now. Sorry pal but I was in first beta pool. I was here under 3000.
Activity: 168
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
I just bought 2k more but they dont show in my balance only in trade history?

Lucky sod..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

yeah, there are so many people waiting for a drop, that was crazy.

Who cares.. Thx for letting me know.. i want more...... I want 200000 coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Panic sold, panic bought, I am an idiot, but with only 5% loss. Damn.

What prices? I'm not even bothering at this point. So I'm curious. haha
Activity: 98
I just bought 2k more but they dont show in my balance only in trade history?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Activity: 112
DO NOT SELL!!!!!
BELIEVE!!
And me thanks... People are such chicken shits.. They dump. I am holding.. and buying, thanks... I will wait for the next round if it dumps way down... I don't care..
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Panic sold, panic bought, I am an idiot, but with only 5% loss. Damn.
Activity: 112
yeahhh more coins for me! THANK YOU!  Cheesy
Activity: 210
i personally hold 80K+ coins. Cashing out right now to earn a small profit would be a really stupid act. i see a bright future of this coin.

Yes 20000 sat swing should be normal. Some early adopters tried to cash out for profits. Correction will be made in the next few hours.

But this swing went so fast.. From 90.000 to 58.000 that was just a very manipulated dump to get more coins cheaper. You have to admit that.

Yes i agree. That's is quite normal for the big whales to steal coins from weak hands.
Jump to: