Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 896. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Huh, as things stand Doge will be overtaken in next few hours  Shocked

Crazy roller coaster ride this is.

Roller coaster?

Its not a rollar coaster, it doesnt go down because of the mining pool. its a space elevator.

That was my point also.
in defi we trust

I understand there is a lot of blackcoin hate, but for various reasons blackcoin is the current pick. I believe it will go much farther then what is today.

I reported your post because this is not the place to promote nxt.

Again PSA, do not quote or respond to coin spammers. We are above that. Report and move on. ty
jesus im not a blackcoin hater or a spammer some one said that nxt will never rise to "the top" or even come close so i asked a question and then gave the answers that you would find and pitched a case as to why he was wrong...

can you explain the various reasons for me? cos from what i see its

1. proof of stake

2. multipool with 71terahashes of mining power

3. cool logo

4.strong community

5..... cant think of anything technical or any feature that any other coin doesnt have... so if you do please enlighten me...

You know who is nr 1 in market cap?
Tell me what are bitcoin advantages.

Secondary , why is dogecoin better than ....misterycoin or any other coin.

Why is namecoin not all the hype when no coin manages to do what it does?

Cryptos have their own ways.
That's why tenebrix failed and litecoin went on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.

Roller coaster?

Its not a rollar coaster, it doesnt go down because of the mining pool. its a space elevator.
thrasher.

I understand there is a lot of blackcoin hate, but for various reasons blackcoin is the current pick. I believe it will go much farther then what is today.

I reported your post because this is not the place to promote nxt.

Again PSA, do not quote or respond to coin spammers. We are above that. Report and move on. ty
jesus im not a blackcoin hater or a spammer some one said that nxt will never rise to "the top" or even come close so i asked a question and then gave the answers that you would find and pitched a case as to why he was wrong...

can you explain the various reasons for me? cos from what i see its

1. proof of stake

2. multipool with 71terahashes of mining power

3. cool logo

4.strong community

5..... cant think of anything technical or any feature that any other coin doesnt have... so if you do please enlighten me...

We also have very good specs, 10 second transaction times, 10K scrypt hashing. Great devs, who even pointed out bugs in other PoS coins like mint. A very advanced multipool that payouts better than any other mutlipool out there and its is constantly being improved.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
I say that in terms of long term hope/potential, and also as a point that NXT will certainly NOT ever do that, nor come close.

That remark's a bit ironic from my point of view.

I got into Blackcoin because I'm a NXT holder and I saw BC as a kind of 'baby' NXT - i.e. NXT without the services.

I make my own evaluations on coins using a calculator - not by reading the hysteria on Bitcointalk. I'm not saying it works all the time - sometimes hype trumps the calculator. But as far as fundamentals go, NXT is not the same type of asset as BC and at least has a level of business viability that BC hasn't.
100k there we come!

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
wow,when we  sell ?Cheesy

Never ... we let the value grow and we slowly get merchants on board... then we use our coins as currency. No selling out to fiat or BTC.

+100000

But I would rather say get merchants as fast as possible on board! Wink
thrasher.
wow,when we  sell ?Cheesy

Never ... we let the value grow and we slowly get merchants on board... then we use our coins as currency. No selling out to fiat or BTC.

100x this. Originally I was into this to increase my BTC but now I realized that PoS is a better system. Requires less energy, has faster confirmations. It is imply the next step in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin popularised cryptocurrency like Naspter popularized p2p networks, but there are technological advancements that need to be made. Blackcoin will not be the last step, but it is the next step.
Activity: 113
Is this going up too fast or what? What happened to slow and steady? Serious answers please.
Slow and steady is for Mintcoin, no offence.

I have quite a lot of BC and no other coins Wink
Activity: 238
Howdy All!!

First post, been following the madness that is BlackCoin and am loving all the work everyone has been contributing towards this incredible coin!

So happy that I jumped on board just before 10000 sats =)

Thought I might share a BlackCoin Profit excel spreadsheet that I put together =)

It caters to both Mintpal & Cryptsy!!

Hopefully it'll be of some help to everyone (help to determine when 1 BC = 1 Lambo)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/juci09p41j7hu67/BlackCoin%20Profit%20Calculator.xlsx

Please feel free to donate if this has helped you =)

BPBrmkyU1VPNsHUVgzoCrrdtrcBhYokfpe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
in defi we trust

Roller coaster?
Activity: 301
100k would be the psychological barrier imo, then it wont stop rising
Activity: 434
Is this going up too fast or what? What happened to slow and steady? Serious answers please.

I am concerned too.  I would rather it had tested the major resistance it broke as it went up.  It is starting to follow the pattern of a pump and dump.  As much as I hope it is not!

I'm right there with you. I've been a part of these pump-and-dumps before.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

There are plenty of posts about this, check my history for detailed reasons why blackcoin is a top 5 if not a top 3 coin in the very near future.

Simple
fast
low inflation
very good distribution (no one holds more then 2%)
real devs
real community
Store of wealth

No bullshit

that's the TLDR

Blackcoin is in price discovery... i would no recommend fighting it. it could end up at 250k sats, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

How do you know no one holds more than 2%?
Activity: 434
92500 on Mint!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

I am concerned too.  I would rather it had tested the major resistance it broke as it went up.  It is starting to follow the pattern of a pump and dump.  As much as I hope it is not!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I am afraid to leave my computer at this point.
Activity: 301
hmm why is it rising so fast? did i miss something? , cant go outside cuz a i would be frustrated if i would miss the sell train Cheesy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

There are plenty of posts about this, check my history for detailed reasons why blackcoin is a top 5 if not a top 3 coin in the very near future.

Simple
fast
low inflation
very good distribution (no one holds more then 2%)
real devs
real community
Store of wealth

No bullshit

that's the TLDR

Blackcoin is in price discovery... i would no recommend fighting it. it could end up at 250k sats, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Activity: 112
90K and rising! i running out of words for that.............
Jump to: