Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 894. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
When is the payout from the multipool?

There is some resistance to reach 100K on mintpal. Multipool payout might take care of it Cheesy

Multipool day runs from midnight to midnight EST payouts usually a couple hours after the day closes
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
is there a set time multipool buys at?
Activity: 154
 Mintpal in general is crazy today. Tons of stuff rocketing up. Fun stuff to watch.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Gotta say, I'm proud to see this kind of performance. I had a great feeling about this coin!  Grin

I understand why no one's playing blackjack with it at the moment, but that seems rather logical  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
When is the payout from the multipool?

There is some resistance to reach 100K on mintpal. Multipool payout might take care of it Cheesy
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Hopefully the dump isn't as epic as the pump.

Hopefully, people will understand that with POS coins its for the long term investments that makes these coins work well, not the dumpers. They would be a fool to themselves.
Activity: 1274
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
was going to buy this coin a few days ago, saw it rose a lot in a day and thought to myself "well I'll just wait till it goes down tomorrow like it always does"  (was day 1 of the rise)

*facepalm*

I was one day off Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Wtf is you problem , really?
Go in the corner and cry about your spacoin and let me enjoy this train.

Activity: 415
A friend of mine bought 210000 BC for $4200.
He is quite happy atm Grin

At what price. I am sure he is happy..
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Can we please make prominent these two key strengths of Blackcoin on the OP?

- 100% proof of stake means no wasteful proof of work mining (bitcoin miners cost over $15 million dollars of electricty every day to run. If Blackcoin was worth the same, it would be a fraction of that).

- 10 second transaction times. A lot of people seem to think it's 60 seconds because that was what it was when the coin was proof of work, but now we are proof of stake

I see topics asking what are the strengths of Blackcoin and I rarely see those above mentioned, when they are pretty key.

NXT is a POS coin that has had these advantages for months, plus much, much more.  Please come join us at http://nxtforum.org.

Go away, we'd rather stay with the bitcoin toppler...

NXT is based on 100% brand new source code + a completely different protocol. It has promise but it needs to stand the test of time - for years like Bitcoin did before it can be held in great confidence. Forks of Bitcoin whilst differing slightly don't have anywhere near as much potential for security issues.

You forgot to mention 1 NXT transaction fee which is why I point no money into that altcoin.

1 NXT transaction fee will be gone soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
The appreciation is too crazy.. i actually hope it slows down again and regains some stability..

Unfortunately i saw the same with AUR and VTC.. hopefully doesn't end up like that..

Aurora had a dream of being a nation coin which has been a total delusion.
Bc has no stupid dream behind it to fuel it so no failure insight.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 245
It's just the pump/dump game..
You know...now pump...later..dupm to hell.. and go the next altcoin

Ur right man. I've been pumping this since the 1500's.. I'm almost out of BTC though... lol.

On a more serious note... 100K, here we come! Cheesy
Activity: 210
Sorry guys. I'm done feeding this troll.  Just ignore him or he will never leave. Same pattern with this sad individual.

How about you go back to spaincoin and cry there Smiley ?

Lol. Always the same with this troll. Check his posts on the threads. Negative nelly. Spa? Told you, open your ears, I got outta that pump n dump ahead. As for your avatar being a bear, it's very fitting for you.

Always gonna be sore loser missing out of this bull market. Isn't that right Debbie downer bear?

Do you have anything in life better to do that troll the Internet on investments you missed out on?
Activity: 42
Hopefully the dump isn't as epic as the pump.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Funny guy.
Activity: 37
Huh, as things stand Doge will be overtaken in next few hours  Shocked

Crazy roller coaster ride this is.

Roller coaster?

Its not a rollar coaster, it doesnt go down because of the mining pool. its a space elevator.

That was my point also.

hopefully you'll remain correct for the next month or two Smiley

My personal pre-weekend projections were that Blackcoin is capable of 20-50 mil marketcap in few weeks perhaps months, then comes Litecoin takedown in about a year and after that with more services/public exposure we could possibly start knocking at the doors of Big B. But this...this is crazy. I certainly hope it doesn't snap back strongly.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

How far down will this dump to hell go? I can't see it going lower then 50K and will probably bounce back up eventually.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

here's the dump!!!

Jump to: