Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 895. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Should break 100k in the next few hours.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
BigVern ‏@cryptsy  58 min.
New markets opened:  FLT/BTC & BC/LTC
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
It's just the pump/dump game..
You know...now pump...later..dupm to hell.. and go the next altcoin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
For those saying we are going up without reason and it is a pump/bubble...think again.
There is looking to be a direct correlation between the multipool growing and BC price increasing.
Over the past 3 weeks it has roughly worked out to about a 7k price increase per 1 GH/s of multipool mining power. Recently this ratio has increased to about an 8k-9k price increase per 1 GH/s increase in the multipool. Also, this is not taking other Blackcoin multipools into effect, just the official one which I've been watching day-in/day-out.
So the more miners, the higher the price. Simple, rational, logical.
I speculate that we are just starting to get LTC miners here and look at the size of LTC mining.

Overall, we will be in a speculative frenzy/bubble when the mining power more-or-less baselines while price rockets.
And that will personally be my first sign to take some profits at least in the short-term.

yep. new players are discovering blackcoin. new money every second, which generates more  interest, which feeds the multipool which buys more btc at market price , which increases the market cap which generates more interest, which introduces more money into bc.

since there is no massive players in bc (like 5-10% of holdings) who can control the price?

Without high inflation to acted like a valve there is no pressure release

THIS IS THE GOLD OF CRYPTOCURRENCY. DO YOU GET IT NOW? people have no idea yet
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I can't believe that
0.00100000   59796.43136426   59.79643122

59796 coins is 59.79 BTC is the only wall up at 100K sats and I remember 100K walls popping up like it was yesterday.

My original prediction was major resistance at 100K. I might be wrong again.  Cheesy

I think that the walls will be pulled out , not bought into.

You're probably right about this. That's a risky bet now since a big whale could buy it up. Depends how many coins this guy picks up from 80K to 95K I guess.
Activity: 210
any1 can say me what happen to blackcoin go to moon???
Activity: 154
The appreciation is too crazy.. i actually hope it slows down again and regains some stability..

Unfortunately i saw the same with AUR and VTC.. hopefully doesn't end up like that..
Activity: 70
seriuosly, do you think we can touch bitcoin's value?! with surch up, thats not impossible, this coin is just amazing.
Activity: 672
Any idea on how long it takes to unstake BC coins?
I wonder if btc-e is sitting up and taking notice.

11,000 BTC worth of blackcoin traded in the last 24 hours.

I'm curious. Anyone know how to check Google trends. Check Blackcoin!
Activity: 294
Hey guys i just saw the price skyrocketing so i checked my wallet.  I have a couple BC, but it says update required.  I tried to dl the wallet from mega in the link located on the mainpage list but it never starts downloading.  I have windows 7 64 bit and it says 32 bit... is that a problem?  WTF should I do?  I want to join a multipool but I dont want to use a wallet that is out of sync.

Payout is once a day, so you could use an exchange deposit address. They just don't like getting spammed. And if it goes wrong I take absolutely no responsibility for it.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
We just pass 10GH/s on multipool  Wink
Activity: 462
For those saying we are going up without reason and it is a pump/bubble...think again.
There is looking to be a direct correlation between the multipool growing and BC price increasing.
Over the past 3 weeks it has roughly worked out to about a 7k price increase per 1 GH/s of multipool mining power. Recently this ratio has increased to about an 8k-9k price increase per 1 GH/s increase in the multipool. Also, this is not taking other Blackcoin multipools into effect, just the official one which I've been watching day-in/day-out.
So the more miners, the higher the price. Simple, rational, logical.
I speculate that we are just starting to get LTC miners here and look at the size of LTC mining.

Overall, we will be in a speculative frenzy/bubble when the mining power more-or-less baselines while price rockets.
And that will personally be my first sign to take some profits at least in the short-term.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I can't believe that

59796 coins is 59.79 BTC is the only wall up at 100K sats and I remember 100K walls popping up like it was yesterday.

My original prediction was major resistance at 100K. I might be wrong again.  Cheesy

I think that the walls will be pulled out , not bought into.
I say that in terms of long term hope/potential, and also as a point that NXT will certainly NOT ever do that, nor come close.

That remark's a bit ironic from my point of view.

I got into Blackcoin because I'm a NXT holder and I saw BC as a kind of 'baby' NXT - i.e. NXT without the services.

I make my own evaluations on coins using a calculator - not by reading the hysteria on Bitcointalk. I'm not saying it works all the time - sometimes hype trumps the calculator. But as far as fundamentals go, NXT is not the same type of asset as BC and at least has a level of business viability that BC hasn't.

Is NXT still fixed 1 NXT transaction fee?
Activity: 63
Hey guys i just saw the price skyrocketing so i checked my wallet.  I have a couple BC, but it says update required.  I tried to dl the wallet from mega in the link located on the mainpage list but it never starts downloading.  I have windows 7 64 bit and it says 32 bit... is that a problem?  WTF should I do?  I want to join a multipool but I dont want to use a wallet that is out of sync.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I wonder if btc-e is sitting up and taking notice.

11,000 BTC worth of blackcoin traded in the last 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I don't expect many resistance at 100k Smiley.  I even bought more BC's at this current level. The 150k is definately in our reach!

Let's go!
Activity: 196
wow whale fight on MP lol!
I can't believe that

Jump to: