Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 898. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 265
What happened the last 2 days? Any news in the root of the 10x price increase?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Node looks to have gone down again Sad

um no,  mintpal is working just fine.
I think he meant the mining server of Blackcoinpool?
It seems to be down, I'm currently mining on coinfu.io (which is my backup pool)...

I did yes, Sorry.
Just this minute come back online

I thought the mining of blackcoin had finished. What am i missing here.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what about those of us with other coins in cryptorush? they planning to refund everyone?
I only lost .3 of a bitcoin, but still.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Any help since cryptorush ruined my life?

Take pity on us lowly mortals!

Cryptorush 2.0 is launching soon Wink

I have 12.000 Blackcoin there, how much did you have?

I had heavy doubts about buying more Blackcoin at Mintpal for 10k and then 15k. Last evening I bought back in at 36k. Only about 3300, but at least I am back in the game. Should have gotten back in earlier. I bought most of my original Blackcoin at 500-1000 range.

Cryptorush lost 1,500,000 Blackcoin. That's about 1200 BTC at todays prices...

I had 1,700 BC give or take a few. So imagine how pissed I am. I was invested in this coin. My business (brick and mortar) PC shop accepts BC as payment. Everything I had was lost because of stupid cryptorush lost my coins. (probably kept them) I was with this coin from the beginning and got fucked hard.

I lost there too...Now they write cryptorush 2.0 coming soon.

Now they finally have the money to make v2.0 with all the bc they stole and sold! woohoo!
Activity: 308
3 days of long hrs perfect uptrading and taking more coins off the market and mintpal causes me to be set back more than 300 coins by doing everything in their power to slow me down.

GOODBYE MINTPAL!!!

No time for trying fancy things in this market at this time. Best to just sit tight.

That's what I'm doing. Just sitting back and enjoying the view. Wishing I bought more.  Cry

My policy this whole time has been "never too late to buy more" and so far it has been a winning strategy.

Yeah I also want to buy more, but also I secretly wish there to be a dump so I can buy in lower^^
thrasher.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
3 days of long hrs perfect uptrading and taking more coins off the market and mintpal causes me to be set back more than 300 coins by doing everything in their power to slow me down.

GOODBYE MINTPAL!!!

No time for trying fancy things in this market at this time. Best to just sit tight.

That's what I'm doing. Just sitting back and enjoying the view. Wishing I bought more.  Cry

My policy this whole time has been "never too late to buy more" and so far it has been a winning strategy.

you can buy in now Smiley
thrasher.

GOODBYE MINTPAL!!!

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm sure y'all have noticed, but BTC picked a good time to go up 10%...
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

GOODBYE MINTPAL!!!

I'm also sitting and watching , but i still have my buy more instinct under control.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Go away, we'd rather stay with the bitcoin toppler...

However successful Blackcoin is. It will not 'topple" Bitcoin.

Blackcoin is not even anywhere near the first rung of the ladder on challenging Bitcoin's dominance and reserve status in the cryptocurrency economy.

Plenty of "crypto's" have trod where BC is treading now and none of them have even made a dent so don't start getting delusions of grandeur. Just ask anyone who's ever tried to get an ETF for a 'crypto' passed through the regulatory authorities.

Great rise but lets keep our hair on.

I say that in terms of long term hope/potential, and also as a point that NXT will certainly NOT ever do that, nor come close.

Haha, I'm also bald as a doorknob, so about the hair - too late.

And god help us it won't.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

GOODBYE MINTPAL!!!

Activity: 210
the next one is DOGE Cheesy
Activity: 476

Blackcoin is not even anywhere near the first rung of the ladder on challenging Bitcoin's dominance and reserve status in the cryptocurrency economy.

Plenty of "crypto's" have trod where BC is treading now and none of them have even made a dent so don't start getting delusions of grandeur. Just ask anyone who's ever tried to get an ETF for a 'crypto' passed through the regulatory authorities.

I say that in terms of long term hope/potential, and also as a point that NXT will certainly NOT ever do that, nor come close.

I do however think we will soon occupy #2.

Soon meaning a couple of weeks? Months?

...either way, I make no claims as a savant, just happy to be participating.

Haha, I'm also bald as a doorknob, so about the hair - too late.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

GOODBYE MINTPAL!!!

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I think BC will hit 100,000k tonight.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Every prediction I made in this thread was correct.  Cool Feeling pretty good.
Every prediction I made was also correct... unfortunately I did not follow my own advice.
thrasher.
Every prediction I made in this thread was correct.  Cool Feeling pretty good.
Jump to: