Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 901. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Is this normal guys? Scrypt: 0.0 MH/s | Sha256: 0.0 TH/s
It's showing the same for me... :-l

pool fixed!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Bounty list guys? som1 directed me to a twitter link lol im asking for the bounty list!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
So, is it about time to treat Blackcoin as a GLOBAL phenomenon and add an EU node to the pool? Wink
Activity: 280
Node looks to have gone down again Sad

um no,  mintpal is working just fine.
I think he meant the mining server of Blackcoinpool?
It seems to be down, I'm currently mining on coinfu.io (which is my backup pool)...

I did yes, Sorry.
Just this minute come back online
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

um no,  mintpal is working just fine.
I think he meant the mining server of Blackcoinpool?
It seems to be down, I'm currently mining on coinfu.io (which is my backup pool)...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i am so nervous right now moving BC to my wallet - been holdong half of my coin on Mintpal... but with no plans to sell i want to put it in my wallet....

im freaking out...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

um no,  mintpal is working just fine.
Activity: 280
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Just for information: following an earlier advice on how to get rich, I cashed out 10% of my BC. The next time I will cash out 10% of my remaining BC will be when the price will double again, at 150k Smiley
I might make a mistake, I don't know. I want to experiment this method (too lazy to look for the link, it was on the BC thread a dozen pages ago, published yesterday)
One question, though: should I cash out in BTC or fiat? I thnik the idea is to cash out in fiat. Opinions?

My strategie:
First invest 3k savings into litecoin and end up with just 1200 dollars left
Then make 1 btc on the aurora pump and invest 2 btc in mazacoin to lose all lol
Then go into blackcoin at 8k and go all in at 12k
Then at 55k get 1k more from savings to end up with just 3k savings left. And poor the 1000 euro all in Blackcoin at 55k.
Then a few hours later sit safeley at 75k. And wait for it to hit 2 dollar. Then cash out my 6k of my 1000 euro investment and have 20k left!

Gave 500 to a friend. Cozz really now its awesome! I can share all the happieness and joy with him of this coin rising! And gave 2k to my sister who doesnt understands shit but she is trying to realize that she might be able to finally go on a holiday with her kids!

And HOLD THE REST
Not selling before we hit 10dollar. And even if I'd sell at 10 dollar. Someone else is gonna take it over and go for 20 dollar untill we get to a point where price is stable.

Don't forget to consider donating a very small % of your profits back to the BC Foundation. If everyone does this and continues to help and fund BC, it's going to help the remainder of your investments as the coin will continue to grow in ways we cannot even imagine yet. Grin

And this goes for the rest of you too who many have realized some nice profits lately. Smiley
Activity: 70
is mintpal working ok for everyone else?Huh?
it work for me
Activity: 415
Just for information: following an earlier advice on how to get rich, I cashed out 10% of my BC. The next time I will cash out 10% of my remaining BC will be when the price will double again, at 150k Smiley
I might make a mistake, I don't know. I want to experiment this method (too lazy to look for the link, it was on the BC thread a dozen pages ago, published yesterday)
One question, though: should I cash out in BTC or fiat? I thnik the idea is to cash out in fiat. Opinions?

My strategie:
Then at 55k get 1k more from savings to end up with just 3k savings left. And poor the 1000 euro all in Blackcoin at 55k.
Then a few hours later sit safeley at 75k. And wait for it to hit 2 dollar. Then cash out my 6k of my 1000 euro investment and have 20k left!

Gave 500 to a friend. Cozz really now its awesome! I can share all the happieness and joy with him of this coin rising! And gave 2k to my sister who doesnt understands shit but she is trying to realize that she might be able to finally go on a holiday with her kids!

And HOLD THE REST
Not selling before we hit 10dollar. And even if I'd sell at 10 dollar. Someone else is gonna take it over and go for 20 dollar untill we get to a point where price is stable.

Like!!!!
Activity: 245

My strategie:

And HOLD THE REST

Nice things to do, friend, keep it up; seems you're a good man Smiley
Activity: 274

My strategie:

And HOLD THE REST

Grin

What I´m missing: the robbery of the BC on Cryptorush a day after you thought about to remove them from there because you got pissed of lagging shit.

Activity: 308

must be a bug, shares are still submitted for me
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Activity: 644

If you are in the USA, stick with BTC. If you go fiat you'll have capital gains to deal with on that trade. Unless you're fine with that an want to play BTC itself in hopes of buying more on potential future dips with it.
Activity: 245
am i on ignore or something? can anyone read this?

yes

is mintpal working? why cant i load the page.. at alllllllll???

Works just fine here.
Activity: 98

My strategie:

And HOLD THE REST
Activity: 658

yes

is mintpal working? why cant i load the page.. at alllllllll???
Activity: 98

yes
Jump to: