Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 902. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
is mintpal working ok for everyone else?Huh?

not realy! kicked out several times!

trading works for me!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
am i on ignore or something? can anyone read this?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
spam

same here, shitcoin no. 210.
is mintpal working ok for everyone else?Huh?
Activity: 154
Activity: 294
Can this coin go down lol? It seems impossible.
mintpal wth.. going to have to move from trade if they cant handle the load. i cant load the page after a million refreshes. i just see price going up.. cant order cant do anything when page halfway loads.
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

No one knows the balance of wallets. You can only know the balance of adresses on the blockchain.
Try to understand. Blackcoin uses Zerocoin implementation and coin control features. One wallet can simply have hundreds of incoming addresses and there is no way to track wallets.

What your saying for wallets address is for all the coins out there so no major difference

What I was looking for was the link in the op (missed it ).

http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

Exactly. As a reminder (for all kind of crypto-currencies) :
For each public address (the one where you receive coins) there is one private key (the one you need to use the coins of the address, i.e. send coins to another address).
A wallet is just, to simplify, a set of (public address, private key) couples contained in a file usually named wallet.dat

When you encrypt your wallet, you are in fact encrypting the wallet.dat file.

You can securely store your private keys on a paper (supposing that nobody can access this paper of course) then destroy the wallet.dat file.
To see the private key of a public address, use the command : dumpprivatekey.
To import a private key to a wallet, use the command : importprivkey

Private key is all :  if I know it then the coins of the address are mine.

Awesome info. So to confirm, after I backup the wallet.dat I go to the console and type dumpprivatekey so it's deleted from my computer? Then when I want to put it back I go to console and type importprivkey?
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Just for information: following an earlier advice on how to get rich, I cashed out 10% of my BC. The next time I will cash out 10% of my remaining BC will be when the price will double again, at 150k Smiley
I might make a mistake, I don't know. I want to experiment this method (too lazy to look for the link, it was on the BC thread a dozen pages ago, published yesterday)
One question, though: should I cash out in BTC or fiat? I thnik the idea is to cash out in fiat. Opinions?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Can anyone redirect me to the bounty list? i cant seem to find it?

By the way take a look at bitcoin price! 465$ this is good stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
About 5 mil more on coinmarketcap and Blackcoin will overtake Dogecoin. That should be very FUN!!
legendary
That is a very good idea. In the summer it is a lot better to run x11 algo.

If it hasn't been done already I have reached out to Soepkip and asked that a X11 pool be looked into.  Seems like most the coins coming out now will be switching to X11 and I for one cant run my gpu's at home much longer as things start to heat up (especially here in so cali)  The reduced heat output from x11 would be nice
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
If it hasn't been done already I have reached out to Soepkip and asked that a X11 pool be looked into.  Seems like most the coins coming out now will be switching to X11 and I for one cant run my gpu's at home much longer as things start to heat up (especially here in so cali)  The reduced heat output from x11 would be nice
legendary
The Blackcoin logo seems to fit very nicely on those chairs. It looks like it's been there a loooong time! Wink

Meanwhile at BlackCoin headquarters
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Is this normal guys? Scrypt: 0.0 MH/s | Sha256: 0.0 TH/s
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Meanwhile at BlackCoin headquarters
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Hmm maybe I won't have to eat my hat, $2 per coin would take like 8000 more btc roughly? My math may be wrong.

8000 btcs? You mean a day of volume? lol Cheesy

In all seriousness though, did we just hit 10 Gh/s scrypt on the multipool? Wow.
i cant even load the page at mintpal.. messing up my trade  Huh
Jump to: