Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 903. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Did anyone notice on Mintpal where the sell orders stop?... Smiley It seems people didn't think it would get this high....

nah mintpal is just not showing every order to save CPU resources.
Activity: 196
Hmm maybe I won't have to eat my hat, $2 per coin would take like 8000 more btc roughly? My math may be wrong.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Are we waiting for an announcement of some sort?
Activity: 168
Did anyone notice on Mintpal where the sell orders stop?... Smiley It seems people didn't think it would get this high....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Who here has a feeling we will pass 10 dollars in this fast up comming rally? Since it is the price of LTC. When we are nearing it.. I have a feeling many ltc holders will dump and it and jump on Blackcoin...
If BTC E then adds the coin also.. Men we need to go buy a Japanese speed train..

Activity: 128
Activity: 70
hold hold, keep it, for beat lite coin, sure BC can do it, and maybe more and more, this coin is the most unreal coins i see. the communauty is just great! cheers all!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
BC feels like an Evolution

An Altcoin reaching for its potential

DOGE did not feel like this

it'll be a good future
Activity: 112
THIS DAY I MARK ON MY CALENDER!
Activity: 126
BC IS A FUCKING BEAST!
Activity: 78
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wilkommen!

yes I feel your problem, I'm Dutch although living in Spain ( we just had an oktoberfest here too haha )

and I'm also getting no sleep at the moment due to this +6 time difference^^
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Mining related Question: I have 3,5 Mhash Scrypt Mining Power

I currently mine Blackcoinpool - I love BlackCoin ! I want more!

Should I keep mining on BCpool or Switch to a BTC - multipool?

Serious question (:

Cheers

I would stay on the Blackcoinpool.  It's profitability is often better than a normal multipool
Activity: 224
KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain
Hi everybody... i just red throug all the pages from 700 on or so... Pfff took me hours... but it is a real dramatic thing happening.... I am from germany and i am happy that i have found BC and this nice, funny and great community... I think in altcoins that is what makes the difference in the long term. The biggest problem in the moment is that i bought so less BC when it was cheap and now it is realy hurting to buy more at the actual price... But "normally" it doubles over night so tomorrow my sorrows should be forgotten  Wink

TOLL!!

Wilkommen bei BLACKCOIN!

Danke für das herziche willkommen  Cheesy
Thank you for your warm welcome.... I fear at the time the devs will come up with the great news i will sleep. Where is he living in NY... thats 6 hours bac in time? Here it is now 18:21 so if he will post at 18:00 NY time it will be 24:00 here... Ok this should be no problem.  Btw... I am indeed in south germany (Augburg) near munich  with its well known oktoperfest  Grin

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Do you guys think that Bitcoins price is rising because of all the people wanting to get into blackcoin are having to buy bitcoin to get in? Looking at the volume I'm coming to this assumption.  Pretty crazy if it is true.

The volume of traded btc rose more than two times the whole marketcap of bc.
Unfortunately there is no correlation between those two.

It's just that we have a day with no threats of china banning bitcoin and a bit of the reverse of a bear market.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Mining related Question: I have 3,5 Mhash Scrypt Mining Power

I currently mine Blackcoinpool - I love BlackCoin ! I want more!

Should I keep mining on BCpool or Switch to a BTC - multipool?

Serious question (:

Cheers
Activity: 112
so unlucky started at 514 diff and found nothing 
Is there something wrong?
Normally at launches I will atleast find a block that isn't accepted, but with this coin I don't get anything.
Is there anything special with this coin I need? I feel like at such a low diff I would find a block no matter what
retarget every block. Diff is 4 already

There is no POW mining man. Read the op.

BBUUUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Made my day! WElcome to the Dark Side!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Normally at launches I will atleast find a block that isn't accepted, but with this coin I don't get anything.
Is there anything special with this coin I need? I feel like at such a low diff I would find a block no matter what

Are you sure you're posting in the right thread?
Activity: 257
Do you guys think that Bitcoins price is rising because of all the people wanting to get into blackcoin are having to buy bitcoin to get in? Looking at the volume I'm coming to this assumption.  Pretty crazy if it is true.
Activity: 61

There is no POW mining man. Read the op.
Jump to: