Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 906. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I feel slightly rich.  Sold all [[disclaimer: I know it will go much higher]] but felt like going to buy a nice fancy new car.  Grin

Wish I had that much in my wallet  Grin lucky you Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 81

This will be +50% tommorow morning and 100% certain its over 100k before the weekend.

I'm seeing ~100k as a pretty logical spot for a pause, which would probably be a good thing... Then again, this ride has been far from logical.

Either way, I'm selling to recoup my initial 5BTC investment, and riding the rest to wherever it goes.

I'm just super happy that BC helped me recover my huge losses from stupidly gambling on Saturncoin.

I don't post here at all, so forgive my low post count.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Guy where do you have your BC? Where is the safest place? Is it safe on mintpal or is it better to store them in your offline wallet?
Activity: 87
I feel slightly rich.  Sold all [[disclaimer: I know it will go much higher]] but felt like going to buy a nice fancy new car.  Grin

Activity: 66
Dear Community,need your help..

My name is Max,I live in Republic of Moldova.I'm 24 years old.A couple of months ago I've started to be interested in mining.I have made a farm with 3 video cards(SAPPHIRE  R9 270X 2GB GDDR5) about 1.4 MH/s.Well,everything went well since a couple a days ago..My little brother(aged 20) was involved in kinda drugdealer(he was selling drugs).I know this is sh**ty kind of "business" i have told him a f*ckin thousand times that it is very dangerous and slicky thing.Well this happened,he was caught by cops,little dumbass,in his bag they found amphetamines,couple of extasy and marijuana.And by now he sits in jail until the criminal investigation is running.I sold my farm,my car in order to earn some money to pull him out there(as the majority of you should know that in this corrupted countries all of the cops,lawyers and prosecutors can be bought but with a lot of money).Our mother(dad has left us long time ago) is depressed,she don't know what to do and so on.Well we earned as many money as we could by selling everything that has some value.I am beggin' the community to help me in this kind of situation to help my little stupid brother,in order to donate some satoshi's as much as you can....

I understand it sounds like a fake or something but believe me it's not...It all depends on you if you believe or not..I don't know what else to do just try to request the community to donate as much as you can...Thank you for your attention and I hope that together we can help each other...

My bitcoin wallet : 19QSLfMQtUDto1kxNyKdKxpVumxwGYfPDC

Thank you one more time !!!

P.S. sory for my English.

XDD
Activity: 98
What are the costs to get an article on The wall street journal?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
if BC hits 2 dollars i'll eat my hat and change my theory on PoS models. I just don't see how there can be enough money honestly...unless btc hits 700+ maybe idk.

how would u like it served? in a soup? or perhaps italian style?

def starting regret this, but I stand by my word....fuck...my hat=gross
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
and hell breaks loose again!

The volume on mintpal is insane ...I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this.

WHY? Do you not understand POS coins? Do you not see the tide changing away from POW to POS? My guess is your probably do cause you troll new coins so much you would most likely love to hate on a coin you missed out on getting in low, this coin in few weeks is gonna take over DOGE and eventually LTC and BTC.

Understand POS coins, or get swept under the rug.

You don't have a clue about what i was talking..
In order for this not to lose steam to quickly and let some real support walls behind it needs a lot of btc. I doubt mintpal has the power behind it to break the 100000 and 200000 mark.
I would have been more at ease with cryptsy sharing this insane amount and leading the rally as they have lots of btc already there to break those marks.

But that won't matter in a few days.

pos/pow/pod have nothing to do with my concerns Smiley
Just as I am not concerned a little about the near future of btc.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Ok this message is for the people at page 8350:

I have 3500 BC right now and at the time you are reading this im most likely rich.

Have a great day.
Yo man!

I have 12315 BC and at the time they read this - I'm most likely rich too!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
guys does anyone have any update on cryptorush? will they ever return the blackcoins?
damn! my deposits with them are valued at 10BTC at today's price
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
(removed for peace)

Hat tip to Man Machine anyway and to IconicExpert for his level of support for the community. Even if I was the fiercest opponent to blackcoin (which I am far from), I would have to recongize IconicExpert is doing an awesome job.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Ok this message is for the people at page 8350:

I have 3500 BC right now and at the time you are reading this im most likely rich.

Have a great day.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Guys, just a quick help request...
The main pool I mine on is blackcoinpool. I'm however having quite some work going to my backup pool throughout the day I noticed. I assume it's lag rather than blackcoinpool randomly going down repeatedly.

Should I use "--failover-only"?
Activity: 210

Seeing the alts you own, SHOWS ME EXACTLY why I'd never take investment advice from you. You are clueless in alt world, go back to BTC thread.

Spaincoin bagholder and you're giving people advice Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Want me to treat you half of cookie bc to get over that failure?. Hurry up , by the way it going up tomorrow i will only give you 1/10 of a coin.

Spaincoin bagholder, LOL, your joking. I mined the hype and sold my coins. Sorry, I'm out of SPA. This troll is desperate.
Activity: 98
Poor kid at trollbox

''pookielax31, yea I'm not calling a peak, I really like the PoS coz mining is giving me the creeps at the moment, all the D* coin that gets mined pretty much gets dumped straight for btc. But yea, I'm just confused between PPC and Blackcoin I guess, will have to research more''

Bye the time his research is done. Blackcoin is at the moon and he hasnt managed to earn the money with ppc to buy himself a spaceship to catch up.. Gone for ever Sad

This will be +50% tommorow morning and 100% certain its over 100k before the weekend.
Activity: 210
and hell breaks loose again!

The volume on mintpal is insane ...I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this.

WHY? Do you not understand POS coins? Do you not see the tide changing away from POW to POS? My guess is your probably do cause you troll new coins so much you would most likely love to hate on a coin you missed out on getting in low, this coin in few weeks is gonna take over DOGE and eventually LTC and BTC.

Understand POS coins, or get swept under the rug.
www.gamebet.gg
Fiat market soon for this one?

I mean it is surely getting the attention of some big investors pretty soon.

Moolah has BC/USDmarket. More to come I would think if this keeps up.

Something like BTC-e should be madness.
Activity: 154
Fiat market soon for this one?

I mean it is surely getting the attention of some big investors pretty soon.

Moolah has BC/USDmarket. More to come I would think if this keeps up.
www.gamebet.gg
Bring this fiat market!!!
Jump to: