Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF! - page 40. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Looks interesting the description you describe, is a new project for artists and for fans, hoping with this platform can provide a very desirable progress and become a future savings. Is there a goal for ICO travel?

Sure there is! Our goal is to solve the problems that artists and fans are facing with.
Activity: 266
What is your token for?

Hello!
Music industry has a long history plagued with ownership and copyrights issues. In addition, many artists, especially the new comers, find it extremely difficult to monetize their work with current social media ecosystems. It is so, because most of these platforms operate in such a way that the income generated from artists work is retained by these platforms while leaving little or no income for the content creators. Furthermore, there are many frictions between artists and the other stakeholders in the music industry such as media organizations, event management companies, talent agencies, studio producers, etc. as they are often found to be functioning in silos. As a result, the artists are faced with many difficulties including managing their content, organizing events and engaging with their fans.
Blocform SOLVES these problems through an innovative mobile app-based platform and an entire ecosystem
built around it

Looks interesting the description you describe, is a new project for artists and for fans, hoping with this platform can provide a very desirable progress and become a future savings. Is there a goal for ICO travel?
Why is your site offline?? Where are my coins?? and why does nobody reply on my emails to support??

Hello, Sir! The website is up and running, if you have any questions concerning the project, please, feel free to contact us on the official Telegram chat of the project https://t.me/BlocformGlobal
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why is your site offline?? Where are my coins?? and why does nobody reply on my emails to support??
What is your token for?

Hello!
Music industry has a long history plagued with ownership and copyrights issues. In addition, many artists, especially the new comers, find it extremely difficult to monetize their work with current social media ecosystems. It is so, because most of these platforms operate in such a way that the income generated from artists work is retained by these platforms while leaving little or no income for the content creators. Furthermore, there are many frictions between artists and the other stakeholders in the music industry such as media organizations, event management companies, talent agencies, studio producers, etc. as they are often found to be functioning in silos. As a result, the artists are faced with many difficulties including managing their content, organizing events and engaging with their fans.
Blocform SOLVES these problems through an innovative mobile app-based platform and an entire ecosystem
built around it
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! BlocForm Global is now traded on exrates.me!
Almost a year ago we started the development of our project and preparation for our Token Sale. Many partnerships and events, long hours working and arguing on the concept and here we come - a whole new level of the interaction with the cryptoworld is finally reached.
Exchange listing plays an important role in the lifecycle of almost every blockchain-based project. It affects token circulation and provides a good opportunity to attract new potential users to the platform. That’s why we’ve chosen the Exrates.me to be the very first exchange.
Exrates is an actively-growing cryptocurrency exchange, which provides trust financial services for those who want to buy cryptocurrency in a fast and convenient way. Trading costs at Exrates are in line with what most exchanges are charging. The applicable commissions for purchase or sale at the exchange is 0.2% per trade while the commission for replenishment (refill orders) amounts to 0.5%.
Our project has the BFG ticker and has BTC/BFG, ETH/BFG and USD/BFG trading pairs. If you or your friends missed our Token Sale - now you have best possible opportunity to grab some tokens for a really good price before it goes all the way up! Now go check the Exrates.me and stay tuned for further updates!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Hello everyone! On August 13th BFG token entered the market on exrates.me!
Two weeks passed, so it’s time to take the stock!
Since the very first exchange order our token gained 20% of its starting price and is not going to stop!
Total trading volume for this period reached $26,555,000 and total BFG supply almost reached 150,000,000.
Average trade amount stood at $15,000.
We are very pleased by the fact that our community is growing every day. More and more people are joining the platform by buying tokens on exrates.me
Get ready for the new peaks and achievements and join BlocForm Global!

t.me/blocformglobal

blocformglobal.co

https://i.imgur.com/cwcza00.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: