Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF! - page 39. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
When your ICO has started?

Today at 00:00 GMT.

Do you have Bounty? If so, how can I participate there?

We don't have any bounty campaign for now, but we consider making a translations campaign for BitcoinTalk and a bug-bounty after the MVP release, stay tuned, we will post any updates concerning it here and in our official Telegram chat t.me/BlocformGlobal

|
Do you have  partnerships with other services/products?

Yes, our main partners are GlobalTopStars and TopTrade companies, they help us a lot. You can find more info about our collaboration on our website.
We are also working with several celebrities of the Asian show business industry, but it is to early for now to reveal any more information. Stay tuned!:)
Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
dev, is this first project of your team?
where can I learn more about the developers ? there is somewhere a photo of the team ? It would be nice if you gave a description of the project in this forum thread in more detail . Thanks

The info concerning our Team can be found on our website. There is a lot of video-content from several conferences we took part in and a brief description of each member of our team.
You can also join our official Telegram chat t.me/BlocformGlobal and ask our team any questions you want.
Thanks for your feedback, we will update the topic information asap.

Is the BlocForm Global Token based on Ethereum?

Yes, it is an ERC-20 token, based on Ethereum blockchain.

What actual problems does the project solve?

This information can be found in our White Paper, link is provided in the first post in this topic.
Here is a short summary concerning the issues of the industry.
Music industry has a long history plagued with ownership and copyrights issues. In addition, many artists, especially the new comers, find it extremely difficult to monetize their work with current social media ecosystems. It is so, because most of these platforms operate in such a way that the income generated from artists work is retained by these platforms while leaving little or no income for the content creators. Furthermore, there are many frictions between artists and the other stakeholders in the music industry such as media organizations, event management companies, talent agencies, studio producers, etc. as they are often found to be functioning in silos. As a result, the artists are faced with many difficulties including managing their content, organizing events and engaging with their fans.
Blocform SOLVES these problems through an innovative mobile app-based platform and an entire ecosystem
built around it

Can I try a working prototype? And can you tell me what is special in your project? Because I know several ad-free entertainment application

Our MVP is now in development.

Are you going to release MVP before ICO end? Nice presentation + whitepaper is not enough nowaday for success money collection.

There are two applications from our developers that we are building our MVP on, so you can check them out. Blocform App in Google.Play and GlobalTopStars in AppStore.
There is also a TopTrade app which features will be responsible for e-commerce part of the project, but it is now in development.
We will be releasing our MVP by parts according to our RoadMap that can be found on the main page of our website.
First part of the MVP is coming out at the end of the June, so we can not be sure if the ITO will be still going on that moment. It either will be closed in 8 weeks or will be prolonged for 4 more. And if it will be prolonged, the MVP release would become a massive stimulator for the ITO process and may help us reaching the hardcap.  
Activity: 201
Do you have  partnerships with other services/products?
Activity: 198
Do you have Bounty? If so, how can I participate there?
Activity: 257
When your ICO has started?
Activity: 210
What actual problems does the project solve?
Activity: 243
Is the BlocForm Global Token based on Ethereum?
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
where can I learn more about the developers ? there is somewhere a photo of the team ? It would be nice if you gave a description of the project in this forum thread in more detail . Thanks
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
Our MVP is now in development.

Are you going to release MVP before ICO end? Nice presentation + whitepaper is not enough nowaday for success money collection.
Activity: 197
Can I try a working prototype? And can you tell me what is special in your project? Because I know several ad-free entertainment application
Will you provide a bug bounty?

For now - no. Our MVP is now in development. As soon as it will be out for public we might do so, because we have tokens reserved for several bounty campaigns.

What bonus will be for early investors?

Here is the bonus alloctation for each week of the ITO.
https://i.imgur.com/gjPMAGm.png
Activity: 174
What bonus will be for early investors?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Will you provide a bug bounty?
Activity: 84
The poster of the project is executed professionally. Very colorful. But this is not enough. Need technical information and information about the team.

Tank u very much sir, more information is needed to wat exactly is all about as well ur team, tanks!
The poster of the project is executed professionally. Very colorful. But this is not enough. Need technical information and information about the team.
Thank you, we will share your words with our designer! You can find more information concerning team and technology on our website and in WP. Team is international and experienced in cryptocurrencies sphere and show business industry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Do you have a bounty program for translation? I would like to reserve Indonesian Language (Bahasa) if you need it. Thank you
Do you have a bounty program for translation? I would like to reserve Indonesian Language (Bahasa) if you need it. Thank you
We don't have any bounty program for now, but we are thinking on making the only translations campaign, so stay tuned we may need you soon!
Pages:
Jump to: