Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 12. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Wow look at blry fly this is great.. not sure what's goin on it's been pretty silent but wow good to see it back up picked up some at around 130 sats I can't complain this is nice
Thanks for the update.. Have some buys set. I always liked blry and djslick always does a good job updating when needing to update. The price has fallen but with future development this can go back to 500sats+ I'm looking into getting back into blry soon
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
So a quick update, I'm been in talks with the bmoney dev, and they have brought onboard another investor. I can't really get into specifics, but the bmoney platform should be taking off soon, as the required capital has been raised. We can't wait for the implementation with pyx payments, it's going to be a really exciting time for BLRY.
Wow with this update for sure another perfect time to buy more blry the next will be waiting for the price to rises up as i know dev everytime he gives updates certain movements from the exchange happen. Good luck guys
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
So a quick update, I'm been in talks with the bmoney dev, and they have brought onboard another investor. I can't really get into specifics, but the bmoney platform should be taking off soon, as the required capital has been raised. We can't wait for the implementation with pyx payments, it's going to be a really exciting time for BLRY.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
We're planning on running our own BTC/fiat to BLRY pairing using the PYX implementation once Bmoney launches. So other exchanges aren't going to be a problem. We've approached bittrex and polo, and they aren't interested in listing us at this time, but it's not going to matter as we'll be essentially running our own direct exchange without service fees.

That's the spirit,we all thought it's over for Billary,there were a lot of Trump protest we can still gear up this coin for the next election,I hope there's still life for this coin after the election if you can come up with a better roadmap then it's not yet over for Billary.

As the dev has said like 10 times, this isn't a Hillary coin, it's a politi-coin that's partnered with followmyvote.com to help bring blockchain voting solutions to the masses. It's doesn't matter who you vote for, what matters is that you vote. Plus the developments with money services are very interesting indeed.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
We're planning on running our own BTC/fiat to BLRY pairing using the PYX implementation once Bmoney launches. So other exchanges aren't going to be a problem. We've approached bittrex and polo, and they aren't interested in listing us at this time, but it's not going to matter as we'll be essentially running our own direct exchange without service fees.

That's the spirit,we all thought it's over for Billary,there were a lot of Trump protest we can still gear up this coin for the next election,I hope there's still life for this coin after the election if you can come up with a better roadmap then it's not yet over for Billary.
legendary
Activity: 70
Well it looks like America has spoken, Donald Trump will be the next President! Congratulations to all the Trump supporters, and we here at team Billary hope that the next 4 years will be prosperous for America, and the world.

It seems that many people have tied BLRY directly to Hillary tonight, so I want to re-iterate for the 3rd or 4th time in this thread: We don't care who you vote for! The important thing is that you vote. It's a great responsibility, and we're so glad to see such a great turnout this year. We hope to see emerging technologies like blockchain-based voting be used in the next federal election in 2 years time. This would get rid of all this uncertainty about counting the votes (there will probably be at least one recount for this 2016 season).

Also I should remind everyone that we're launching a direct money service in partnership with Bmoney, Pyx Payments, Paymaster Canada, and Global Payment Cards Inc in early 2017! This will be an exciting time for BLRY as we're going to be distributing debit cards that you can use in real-life point-of-sale locations the same way you use a debit card today. We look forward to seeing these projects we've been working on for months blossom in the months ahead, and I know that passions are high tonight, but looking at the price on yobit, i just want to again tell the community that we are NOT a Hillary coin, and you should necessarily buy BLRY if you thought she would win, nor abandon ship because she might lose. I hope that clears things up Smiley

My suggestion to you is that right now we're only Listed on Yobit Exchange & that won't help in anyway to spread the Roadmap & Development plans which you have in stock for us so what I'm thinking is try to get BLRY on as more Exchanges as possible such as C-Cex, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Livecoin because the Trading volume on Yobit is always very less & getting this Coin to more Exchanges will not only increase the Trading Volume but will also catch the attention of the Investors.

We want more Attention for this Coin & the only way to get recognized is getting Listed on more Exchanges, I hope you'll think & try to do something regarding this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
Are we done here or what ?
Activity: 65
Activity: 167
The Future of Decentralized Financial Services
i'll pump BLRY to 500 sat again Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Well it looks like America has spoken, Donald Trump will be the next President! Congratulations to all the Trump supporters, and we here at team Billary hope that the next 4 years will be prosperous for America, and the world.

It seems that many people have tied BLRY directly to Hillary tonight, so I want to re-iterate for the 3rd or 4th time in this thread: We don't care who you vote for! The important thing is that you vote. It's a great responsibility, and we're so glad to see such a great turnout this year. We hope to see emerging technologies like blockchain-based voting be used in the next federal election in 2 years time. This would get rid of all this uncertainty about counting the votes (there will probably be at least one recount for this 2016 season).

Also I should remind everyone that we're launching a direct money service in partnership with Bmoney, Pyx Payments, Paymaster Canada, and Global Payment Cards Inc in early 2017! This will be an exciting time for BLRY as we're going to be distributing debit cards that you can use in real-life point-of-sale locations the same way you use a debit card today. We look forward to seeing these projects we've been working on for months blossom in the months ahead, and I know that passions are high tonight, but looking at the price on yobit, i just want to again tell the community that we are NOT a Hillary coin, and you should necessarily buy BLRY if you thought she would win, nor abandon ship because she might lose. I hope that clears things up Smiley

There was great opportunitys yesterday to sell above 900 sats easy and buy in lower
Activity: 285
Merit: 0

Great words, because I knew the blry as being linked to Hillary, but, I confess that I am excited about this information, and with the future of this currency, realizing if these plans, of course blry will be giant.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Lol
...dump for trump?
legendary

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
I sold yesterday, I feel lucky. Also had some Trump.

A victory for democracy, a victory for me, a loss for humanity
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
Hell of a price correction for BLRY coin. I am guessing now is the time to add more and Isn't the dev trying to develop more features and partnerships? Anyways, Good luck BLRY coin holders!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Goodluck to both coin,whoever wins on tomorrow's election will have an impact on both coin,one will go up while the other will go down the drain,so everything depends on the outcome of tomorrow's voting..
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Seriously guys .... The Node is Gone ...wallet v 1.1

Nodes are fine, check your firewall.
Nope firewall are fine ... "billarycoin.conf" is this name for config file ? can i ask node list ?  

addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=95.211.57.108
addnode=67.70.142.63
addnode=96.252.145.14
addnode=87.15.42.16
addnode=71.200.40.59
addnode=185.93.68.25
addnode=68.231.17.127
addnode=89.163.152.130
addnode=84.251.16.173
addnode=173.254.235.9

Also: