Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 11. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is any update coming out?

She's showing signs of going up a lot in the coming weeks.

The forecast is that it surpasses 30k still in January.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Another an expected rise up no info about this hype i guess it is just a surprise coming from whoever hyping it but i guess blry is just like this even before price fluctuates without expecting any thing its just the community or the dev whos bringing it to this value lucky for those who buy this at 100 sat and stake they really earn big after the election.
Activity: 49

Activity: 716
Blry has done me very good 100sats to 2100 sats can't complain with that looks like it may go higher but not trying to chase the train wil set some low buys and wait till it comes back I don't know if it would
Activity: 2
What price hint in the next days?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
of course some buzzkill has to come along and put up a 3.5 BTC sell wall, literally as it was moving up, I saw it happen.

someone obviously was late to the party and wants to keep the price down to accumulate.

who's going to sell at 1300 when people are buying at 2200? you guys are going to kick yourselves when the rocket takes off. 2k is still kinda low, should have a baseline of 3-5k, considering how few coins exist.
Activity: 16

Could rise to about 10k Shocked

10k Huh !!!!! God bless you! Billary Raising! Time to hold, time to buy! go Billary go !

It was the 2k so easily, you can expect prices above 20k quietly.
Activity: 2

10k Huh !!!!! God bless you! Billary Raising! Time to hold, time to buy! go Billary go !
Activity: 186

Wow blry 967sat right now crazy whatever going on keep it up because this is great back to pre election price Go blry Go
Activity: 16
If you continue in this situation, next week over 1k  Smiley.
Wow blry you been killing it I have some low buys that seem it just sit there waiting but maybe waiting till death this does not looks like it going down anytime soon but if it does I'm there

When there will be an update?

We're working behind the scenes to facilitate the launch of bmoney, being a primary partner. There is just some bureaucratic red tape to untangle, as there are several partners involved in this launch. We are also investigating using a "flashpass" type payment card, so for purchases under $100, you don't have to input a PIN, and instead will just be able to "swipe" the card on the point-of-sale machine. This option is a bit more costly, so we're weighing all of our options to have an impactful launch in early 2017. 

Thanks dev for the update this is great still holding some blry and with this news will hold longer.. Hope blry rises in early 2017 and test some highs go blry
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Well it looks like America has spoken, Donald Trump will be the next President! Congratulations to all the Trump supporters, and we here at team Billary hope that the next 4 years will be prosperous for America, and the world.

It seems that many people have tied BLRY directly to Hillary tonight, so I want to re-iterate for the 3rd or 4th time in this thread: We don't care who you vote for! The important thing is that you vote. It's a great responsibility, and we're so glad to see such a great turnout this year. We hope to see emerging technologies like blockchain-based voting be used in the next federal election in 2 years time. This would get rid of all this uncertainty about counting the votes (there will probably be at least one recount for this 2016 season).

Also I should remind everyone that we're launching a direct money service in partnership with Bmoney, Pyx Payments, Paymaster Canada, and Global Payment Cards Inc in early 2017! This will be an exciting time for BLRY as we're going to be distributing debit cards that you can use in real-life point-of-sale locations the same way you use a debit card today. We look forward to seeing these projects we've been working on for months blossom in the months ahead, and I know that passions are high tonight, but looking at the price on yobit, i just want to again tell the community that we are NOT a Hillary coin, and you should necessarily buy BLRY if you thought she would win, nor abandon ship because she might lose. I hope that clears things up Smiley

Great words, because I knew the blry as being linked to Hillary, but, I confess that I am excited about this information, and with the future of this currency, realizing if these plans, of course blry will be giant.

U there at billary are not an american citizen. And why didint hillary win? She would close all functioning payment processors in a snip of a second and introduce a new intercontinent currency generated and spread by asswhips.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

We're working behind the scenes to facilitate the launch of bmoney, being a primary partner. There is just some bureaucratic red tape to untangle, as there are several partners involved in this launch. We are also investigating using a "flashpass" type payment card, so for purchases under $100, you don't have to input a PIN, and instead will just be able to "swipe" the card on the point-of-sale machine. This option is a bit more costly, so we're weighing all of our options to have an impactful launch in early 2017. 
Activity: 186

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
So a quick update, I'm been in talks with the bmoney dev, and they have brought onboard another investor. I can't really get into specifics, but the bmoney platform should be taking off soon, as the required capital has been raised. We can't wait for the implementation with pyx payments, it's going to be a really exciting time for BLRY.

It's not over for BILLARY COIN far from over keep on developing this coin,it has gone a long way and beside the community is still intact any project will be a good project to make the value increase again..
6 BTC of buys, yeah, someone knows something that I don't.  Huh

Maybe someone finally woke up and realized that 8.9 million coins at less than 10k is cheap?

Probably someone on the dev team, or someone that they've partnered with. That's my best guess...

Yes I know someone knows something we don't but that's ok because I have accumulated blry at really low prices just good to see it this high again 400 sats at the time of this post so please keep it up would also like to add to my bag if it goes lower
Activity: 29
So a quick update, I'm been in talks with the bmoney dev, and they have brought onboard another investor. I can't really get into specifics, but the bmoney platform should be taking off soon, as the required capital has been raised. We can't wait for the implementation with pyx payments, it's going to be a really exciting time for BLRY.

Djslick, Do you have any marketing plans for social networking? I think it will be interesting. BLRY has a great future ahead. Congratulations on your great work.
Activity: 65
6 BTC of buys, yeah, someone knows something that I don't.  Huh

Maybe someone finally woke up and realized that 8.9 million coins at less than 10k is cheap?

Probably someone on the dev team, or someone that they've partnered with. That's my best guess...
Pages:
Jump to: