Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 9. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

Does anyone have an EOBOT account? I sent them an e-mail and asked to add BLRY

Eles disseram que iriam adicionar BLRY se mais pessoas queriam minar.

Help sending an email to EOBOT Let the world know BLRY

I believe in the success of BLRY Roll Eyes

My dream and see that currency at least on C-Cex. And in future in Poloniex.  Shocked
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Sir, are you interested in adding BLRY in C-Cex, Bittrex or even Poloniex in 2017? I quite believe, in your currency, 2017, I believe in 50k of satoshi, for BLRY.

Please send request to ispace for POS mining

I like the idea of this service, however I am not convinced it is worth the security risk. Let me tell you why.

All services which require you to deposit and hold coins in their online wallets usually have a net benefit for the service to not run off with your coins. ie. an exchange can make more money from the trading volume on your account, than just shuttering their doors and running off with the money. That being said, I do like ispace, they were an early pool partner. However my business-sense gut is telling me that it's not a good idea to give up control of your coins for a service which doesn't have any big incentive to not just run away with the coins. At the end of the day, the whole revolution that crypto has brought to the people is the decentralized nature of currency. Once we voluntarily give that up to a 3rd party centralized entity, then we've lost the most important aspect of cryptocurrency: The ability and responsibility to maintain your own coins securely.

That being said, if there is a significant outcry from the community, I will contact ispace about the PoS online wallets. It is a convenient service, but ultimately not required or necessary, and the little convenience it offers comes with greatly lowered security for the user by letting someone else manage your wallet for you. Call me old fashioned, but I don't give out my private key, it's bad form in crypto!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

I like the idea of this service, however I am not convinced it is worth the security risk. Let me tell you why.

All services which require you to deposit and hold coins in their online wallets usually have a net benefit for the service to not run off with your coins. ie. an exchange can make more money from the trading volume on your account, than just shuttering their doors and running off with the money. That being said, I do like ispace, they were an early pool partner. However my business-sense gut is telling me that it's not a good idea to give up control of your coins for a service which doesn't have any big incentive to not just run away with the coins. At the end of the day, the whole revolution that crypto has brought to the people is the decentralized nature of currency. Once we voluntarily give that up to a 3rd party centralized entity, then we've lost the most important aspect of cryptocurrency: The ability and responsibility to maintain your own coins securely.

That being said, if there is a significant outcry from the community, I will contact ispace about the PoS online wallets. It is a convenient service, but ultimately not required or necessary, and the little convenience it offers comes with greatly lowered security for the user by letting someone else manage your wallet for you. Call me old fashioned, but I don't give out my private key, it's bad form in crypto!
Since the creation of BLRY. Did he have update?
Activity: 86
probably so. question time.

With the consolidation of the BTC the BLRY can go up a lot and with the novelty of the developers Roll Eyes

The long-term BLRY will be worth a lot Shocked
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
And this pump today? any news ?  Huh

We should have an announcement by the beginning of next week, stay tuned!

That is why. Blry is nice working project, so 1k is just good floor, cheap coin what you want to stake.
Activity: 2
And this pump today? any news ?  Huh
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
That's great good to see what you have done with blry can't wait for the announcement next week
Activity: 868

Thank you for the information
legendary
Activity: 980
BLRY stopped time. It does not go up or down  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
Can vote more than once?

I believe that yes since different IP

Public votes are not 100% controllable since your not required to sign in or any other security verification except for captcha, unlike the private votes. but at the end of this Public votes we will disqualify coins with suspicions votes.

Thank You

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Activity: 49
Can vote more than once?

I believe that yes since different IP
Can vote more than once?
Pages: