Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 2. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
my wallet is not working, any help?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Please add 94.177.170.245 and 81.2.248.125 to your nodes - I've set up these other wallets on a separate server to facilitate connections.

Please also send me your actively connected peers.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Run your wallet, that he would work for 3 days without stopping.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
For all. Please tell us your working nodes (nodes).
legendary
Activity: 1073

I'm trying to set up the block explorer for BillaryCoin. Does anyone have any working nodes and/or are connected to the network? The one CryptoBomg gave did not work.
Activity: 403
try my node - 85.172.60.17
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
it just needs a node put up.

that's like 30.00 usd for the year

i already took over 5 orphan coins, i don't have room for another abandoned one right now.

it's still trading at Nova Exchange

Can I set up node? How can I do it and what I need for that?
When Will Block Explorer? Cry
Activity: 468
it just needs a node put up.

that's like 30.00 usd for the year

i already took over 5 orphan coins, i don't have room for another abandoned one right now.

it's still trading at Nova Exchange
legendary
Activity: 980
So no connections is a big issue, unfortunately, I don't think I have the time to fix it. It is with a heavy heart that I formally announce that I'm going to be stepping down from my position as the BLRY dev. It's been a fun 14 months or so, but I simply do not have the free time to give this coin the love it needs.

If anyone or any group is interested in taking over this coin, please PM me.
There is no connection. Is there any nodes?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
dead? no connections
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Any answers about BITRREX? OR ANOTHER BANK?

I'm working with a few community members to raise the necessary BTC (3) to get listed, and that's still of Richie will let us. So I want to do this right and get all our ducks in a row first. Just knowing that the BTC is available will be the first step, I'm not asking anyone to transfer anything.

Why spend 3 BTCon bittrex now? I think it is good to list on other cheaper exchanges and use the 3 BTCon something else that can add more value to BLRY.
legendary
Activity: 980

I'm working with a few community members to raise the necessary BTC (3) to get listed, and that's still of Richie will let us. So I want to do this right and get all our ducks in a row first. Just knowing that the BTC is available will be the first step, I'm not asking anyone to transfer anything.
Activity: 10
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
The next steps are to get on Bittrex.

I've had PMs from several members in the last few weeks saying that they're willing to donate BTC towards buying our way onto Bittrex. So I've been mulling this over, and it might be time to proceed with this, as it's not fair that Yobit is dropping the ball like this. We're trying to think of the best way to move forward for this plan to succeed, I'm going to make contact with Bill or Richie in the coming days to figure out the exact cost a BLRY community member tells me it's 2 BTC, although their Helpdesk FAQ says 3 BTC), if they're even interested, how soon it could be done. I'll keep you guys posted.

Has anyone tried contacting the Yobit admin staff to resolve this by the way?

Fear not community, we're going to have a much better alternative to Yobit very soon.

Hi, I can contribute some BLRY that I have to faucets, if it helps. Please contact me through PM.
Pages:
Jump to: