Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 5. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Just use the source from GitHub, I'll look into what's going on at Yobit.

I am using the Github source, I pulled it from here.
https://github.com/Billary/BillaryCoinSource

When I run make -f makefile.unix it gets the error

make: *** No rule to make target 'obj/irc.o', needed by 'billarycoind'.  Stop.

(This is Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS that I can't compile on)
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
PumpMyCoin Team

ADZ 0.00001816   Circulating Supply    84,000,000 ADZ

SIB 0.00020369   Circulating Supply    14,352,844 SIB

SWING 0.00007594  Circulating Supply   2,209,387 SWING

BLRY  0.00000619   Circulating Supply   8,983,158 BLRY

NLC2  0.00000020  Circulating Supply   200,441,577 NLC2

It would be better to bomb BLRY

By the math, BLRY is the most undervalued, and has the highest headroom to pump.

Has anyone used this site before?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I've been trying to compile the wallet on Ubuntu and have been having trouble, likewise for the daemon. You need to update the wallet to work with the latest versions of libboost.

Here's the error I get when compiling...

~/cryptos/BillaryCoinSource/src$ make -f makefile.unix
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
make: *** No rule to make target 'obj/irc.o', needed by 'billarycoind'.  Stop.

I downloaded the file from the Daemon link you have on page 1, if there's a more recent version let me know. However, it would be best if you could fix it so I could compile it myself.

./billarycoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I've compiled two other coins so far and didn't have any trouble, and I don't want to install an older version of libboost. Furthermore, on Yobit the wallet has been in "maintenance" for a while now, can you deal with that?

Just use the source from GitHub, I'll look into what's going on at Yobit.
Activity: 20
I've been trying to compile the wallet on Ubuntu and have been having trouble, likewise for the daemon. You need to update the wallet to work with the latest versions of libboost.

Here's the error I get when compiling...

~/cryptos/BillaryCoinSource/src$ make -f makefile.unix
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
make: *** No rule to make target 'obj/irc.o', needed by 'billarycoind'.  Stop.

I downloaded the file from the Daemon link you have on page 1, if there's a more recent version let me know. However, it would be best if you could fix it so I could compile it myself.

./billarycoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I've compiled two other coins so far and didn't have any trouble, and I don't want to install an older version of libboost. Furthermore, on Yobit the wallet has been in "maintenance" for a while now, can you deal with that?
Activity: 186
PumpMyCoin Team

ADZ 0.00001816   Circulating Supply    84,000,000 ADZ

SIB 0.00020369   Circulating Supply    14,352,844 SIB

SWING 0.00007594  Circulating Supply   2,209,387 SWING

BLRY  0.00000619   Circulating Supply   8,983,158 BLRY

NLC2  0.00000020  Circulating Supply   200,441,577 NLC2

It would be better to bomb BLRY

In the long run this should be good  Shocked

15 BTC in buys in the last 10 days, less than 1 BTC in sells. So I'm not worried in the slightest.

In the long run this should be good  Shocked
legendary

Dear BILLARY COIN Community,

Your Coin Has achieved the 5th place among other 50 Coins with (814 Votes) in our public votes with your great efforts, now its nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 11 days
You can support you coin by participating in our private elections among another 3700 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

Very interesting. I just want to say for the record that we had nothing to do with this, it seems like BLRY is just a community favorite Smiley
Yesterday, thief stolen my BLRY ( 17.000 ), and sold on  Yobit.

Therefore, many coins were dropped. It was between sunday  0:00 to 8:30 AM European time.

That sucks man, almost as much as these people who are feeding the bots. The bots on this coins are holding it hostage, just watch Yobit... Once someone starts pumping, there's a 8k buy @900, what someone dumps into, and all of a sudden the 8k coins are the lowest sell @1600. It only delays the inevitable, but it's annoying. I know some whales that have over a million BLRY and are going to do the REAL pump, but this bot shit just delays it, it's dumb. Give the real pumpers a clear path to pump to 10k and then thank them for it.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Yesterday, thief stolen my BLRY ( 17.000 ), and sold on  Yobit.

Therefore, many coins were dropped. It was between sunday  0:00 to 8:30 AM European time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear BILLARY COIN Community,

Your Coin Has achieved the 5th place among other 50 Coins with (814 Votes) in our public votes with your great efforts, now its nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 11 days
You can support you coin by participating in our private elections among another 3700 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

legendary
If you would like to submit a coin to be reviewed for addtion to Bittrex please visit: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16. Discuss your coin with the community here on slack/irc and give us 2-3 sentences about what makes your altcoin different (hint: innovation is key. Combining features that already exist in other altcoins does not make your coin unique).

Yeah, I've spoken with Richie, waiting on confirmation.
Activity: 29
If you would like to submit a coin to be reviewed for addtion to Bittrex please visit: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16. Discuss your coin with the community here on slack/irc and give us 2-3 sentences about what makes your altcoin different (hint: innovation is key. Combining features that already exist in other altcoins does not make your coin unique).
My dream to see BLRY in poloniex. More and dirty game send a fake email to the admin  Shocked
lif
Activity: 23
Mr. Dev, could you think of a project that BLRY has masternodes? This will cause BLRY to go to heights
I only know that my not seeing below 100k dev how much news we will have
Activity: 29
Mr. Dev, could you think of a project that BLRY has masternodes? This will cause BLRY to go to heights
legendary
I have some funny news that you guys will enjoy, apparently someone from "Poloneix" wants to list our coin... see if you can figure out the many ways that this e-mail I received is fake as fuck:

Hi,

I am Busoni admin of Polo Exchange,

On May 2nd we are de-listing coins from the exchange.

We have been reading through your thread and are wondering if you would like to be added to our exchange. We feel we could bring a lot of attention to your project from our customer base.

We currently offer:

Coin addition: 1 BTC
Holding of ICO: 2 BTC

Please let us know how you feel of our offer,

Regards
Tristan D' agosta

----------

Eternal Vigilance fellow crypto warriors! These slimy bastards will tear out your soul if you give them an inch!

Knows what makes me down and other bad coins are bombs on yobit and BLRY nothing to climb
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
PLONIEX On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

Poloniex could put BLRY

Would this be possible DEV? Some counted? Can I create expectations?
if people around here will help the dev to promote the coin from twitter allowing polo to have some attention maybe its possible
but right now this coin should grow first from where we can trade it dev always surprise everyone with his action we don't know
when but continue watching this thread.
Activity: 10
PLONIEX On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

Poloniex could put BLRY

Would this be possible DEV? Some counted? Can I create expectations?
Pages:
Jump to: