Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 6. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It is good to see that the DEV has returned and that the BLRY has woken up, but our biggest difficulty I believe is the lack of another exchange house. 
Market value of the blry to up Cheesy
PLONIEX On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

Poloniex could put BLRY
Activity: 16
Hey guys, sorry for being so quiet lately. I've had other forces in my life take precedence lately. I'm going to be making more frequent posts here in the coming weeks.

Again, i apologize, but it was due to events beyond my control.

Thinking about implementing masternodes and Segwit? The price of it would go up to a moon. What's more, it would have a major highlight in the crypto world.
Activity: 20

and vote for BLRY

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
Very asiosos even for the blry to climb Shocked Shocked
Activity: 8
Hey guys, sorry for being so quiet lately. I've had other forces in my life take precedence lately. I'm going to be making more frequent posts here in the coming weeks.

Your presence is very important. We are looking forward to news.
I already said that every time you appear, the blry rises
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Is there going to be any other exchange than yobit? They have wallet in the maintenance mode all the time.

When to have new updates from BLRY? Angry
dev where are you? there are no more news about blry? BLRY dead?Huh Huh Huh

Enjoy the downtime and accumulate Wink

Give us DEV news, do not let the coin die that way !!!
Activity: 10
ROADMAP? UPDATE?
I TRUST YOU DEVELOPER AND BLRY ALSO.
dev where are you? there are no more news about blry? BLRY dead?Huh Huh Huh

Enjoy the downtime and accumulate Wink

Downtime? We had to be at full throttle and we are inactive? Explain this to us.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
Congratulations on the commitment, BLRY, with a great future ahead. It would be interesting to do the marketing campaign, to spread the word about BLRY. When you can share with us the results of the partnerships you made at meetings with members of the Jamaican government this week.

No one's interested in me talking up crypto at the Jamaican Stock Exchange Annual Investors Conference? Just concerned with a bittrex listing? #sad

It would be nice to be listed there, but I don't have 3 BTC to spend on it. If anyone wants to donate 3 BTC, I will follow the required steps to get it listed.

1fFk9ZWPdB98vi7JzZTUpXThwkSH8B6yZ

Or really, anyone could just take it upon themselves to do it. I don't think you need to be the dev to have all the information that they require, anyone can get that info from the OP in this thread. So if you have 3 BTC and want to get it listed, and don't trust me to do it, then you can probably do it yourself Smiley

Anyways, as I've said a few months ago, we have plans to trade on our own exchange(s). And I can tell you that after meeting with the Chairman of the JSE this morning, and a board of directors member of the TSX, that focusing on Bittrex will seem like small potatoes in a few months. I can't give away my plans, as my partners and I are under a non-disclosure confidentiality agreement. I really want to tell you guys more about this, but alas, that's been my dilemma all week. So many meetings, so many presentations, and everyone's trying to probe you for information, and I had to be really careful to not give away our plans. I feel like the cast working on the new Star Wars film, where they know that they can't under any circumstances talk about the plot, but I know they want to Smiley

sometimes we think that things are going better and they are according to our effort but after some time we realize that this was all a waste of time nothing else. Cry
Activity: 53
NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Grin
go blry
No no no
Go LBRY!!! $LBC   ))))))
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Oh boy. Haven't been involved in Billary in quite some time. Great to see it still alive and well. Looks like a good time to accumulate, perhaps I should dip my toes in again??  Grin
lif
Activity: 23
NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Grin
go blry
Activity: 65

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: