Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLRY] **BILLARY COIN**| Multi Service Payment Solutions | - page 40. (Read 94289 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What will we retweet or tweet
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
I would love to participate but I don't have 40k any other option to joined?

better buy 40K BLRY Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I would love to participate but I don't have 40k any other option to joined?
legendary
Activity: 980
We're proud to announce that we're launching a 100,000 BLRY Giveaway over the next 10 weeks! The drawing will happen every Sunday evening (EST) and one lucky winner will be chosen at random who meets the qualifications.

To qualify, you must have a wallet containing at least 40k BLRY, and have tweeted about the benefits of BLRY, and the power of blockchain-based elections! Tweets must contain "@BillaryCoin" and "#BillaryCoin". The more people you reach with your tweets, the higher your chances are of winning. PM me right here on BCT with your BLRY address, and linked tweet to enter. Do NOT post your entries in this thread.

And that's not all, there's more! Any user who gets a direct reply or retweet from any senior member of the Hillary campaign (from official twitter accounts) will bank a bonus 10k BLRY on the spot!

The first drawing is in 3 days, so get tweeting, and spread the word!

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I know it will go 1000 again time of buy BLRY. Price still cheap
I am not that sure of 1000 but i can tell 400 + by next week  . last week it was 130 and i bought as many as i can and today 220 very happy and the volume has been very good today . today in yobit its 3 btc volume . very cool
I know it will go 1000 again time of buy BLRY. Price still cheap
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
BLRY is growing. I think community need slack or irc channel for more grow. We can be big community
you can ask dev bro i think you earn a lot from that big pump yesterday,  hahaha good job the trolls did it well the price moves so fast and stay i hope another pump will happen today mate.
i am holding my coins no sell still waiting i know this coin grow more still price low for sell coin
yes buddy stake it because new pos system works well no more dumpers coming from those miners fair now for us who believes and invest for this project hope hillary win so popularity will grow more.
BLRY is growing. I think community need slack or irc channel for more grow. We can be big community
you can ask dev bro i think you earn a lot from that big pump yesterday,  hahaha good job the trolls did it well the price moves so fast and stay i hope another pump will happen today mate.
i am holding my coins no sell still waiting i know this coin grow more still price low for sell coin
Activity: 532
blry is mooning many traders are holding it right now i don't know but it so exciting seeing it bouncing up and making its way to the moon
good luck to us who supporting this project, we can sell our earnings and stake still from our wallet.
now is the best time to buy, the price is very low. I think the normal price of 1,5к sat
blry is mooning many traders are holding it right now i don't know but it so exciting seeing it bouncing up and making its way to the moon
good luck to us who supporting this project, we can sell our earnings and stake still from our wallet.
With PoW gone, there should be constant upwards support until the general election, Bernie is out, so it will be Billary vs. Trump. Feel free to let those TRUMP guys know that "it's on" (in a nice way, don't be a douche)

As for continuing development, we're courting other players in the blockchain voting movement, once a deal has been brokered, you'll all be the first to know.

And for our continuing partnership with Followmyvote.com, you should all participate in their Parallel Presidential Election to help test out the robustness of voting with the blockchain. Plus you'll be able to tell your grandchildren that you were casting your ballot with the blockchain before it was accepted as the gold standard for all global democratic elections  Cool

https://followmyvote.com/parallel-presidential-election-2016/

and remember to keep abreast of news on the blog:

https://followmyvote.com/blog/

And as always, there are prizes in BLRY coin for anyone who participates in the Coin Contributor Program. PM me to claim your reward!

The future is looking bright for BLRY, and we're just getting started, there's still 5 months till the general election, so strap in and enjoy the ride Wink
:reat
Activity: 644
thanks for this info mate will support from here let see how this one help our community good luck dev and and Hillary hope we win so the coin will win as well.
With PoW gone, there should be constant upwards support until the general election, Bernie is out, so it will be Billary vs. Trump. Feel free to let those TRUMP guys know that "it's on" (in a nice way, don't be a douche)

As for continuing development, we're courting other players in the blockchain voting movement, once a deal has been brokered, you'll all be the first to know.

And for our continuing partnership with Followmyvote.com, you should all participate in their Parallel Presidential Election to help test out the robustness of voting with the blockchain. Plus you'll be able to tell your grandchildren that you were casting your ballot with the blockchain before it was accepted as the gold standard for all global democratic elections  Cool

And as always, there are prizes in BLRY coin for anyone who participates in the Coin Contributor Program. PM me to claim your reward!

The future is looking bright for BLRY, and we're just getting started, there's still 5 months till the general election, so strap in and enjoy the ride Wink
wow if only berns supporter now turn around and help us here the future would be nicer as the one on one competition between hillary and trump is coming we should all expect that the value of this coin will ride along the way.
legendary
Activity: 980

Activity: 644
price moving up again I think dev is working from behind we will expect more news
to come and updates with regarding to this new development. good luck guys.
Activity: 768
yes, we need news!
Pages:
Jump to: