Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLTZ] [IPO Hybrid] BlitzCoin | proof of concept coin | pure speculative - page 10. (Read 200928 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I am waiting for a big dump ... I need more cheap BLITZ @7 satoshi each Grin
This coin will hit 1k for sure in the future
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
contact dev, he sould have several millions of them, if he didn't dump them already
Even if the dev ripped people off with the IPO, why couldn't this coin continue with another dev and a community backing it up.
Nobody who's in this thread trying to make this coin viable has anything to do with the 'runaway' initial dev, so it's needless to point any fingers at us or the coin for that dev's wrongdoings.

I am a realist. People got scammed hard by this dev, and all you do is try to hide the fact to pump the price.
Show me a single person from the IPO that got his coins...
But nice personal attack you got there!
It is you who makes it personal by badmouthing this coin all the time with no apparent motive or reason, other than to get people to show intrest in the coin you're promoting.
If you blatantly promoting that coin in another coin's thread, you shouldn't be surprised people are taking offence.

Basically you are just one of those people trying to spread FUD on a coin for one reason or another. I'm not saying this coin will ever recover from it's initial troubles and ideology, but to blindly say let it die and move on is an extremely biased standpoint and honestly, the people frequenting this thread have no need for you badmouthing this coin the whole time.

So why don't you head over to the thread/forum in your signature where there is a coin you do believe in instead of blatantly promoting it in a thread where nobody cares for it.

OKTHXBYE!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
NXT is shit. Your NXT and you are not accepted here.

fuck you asshole
 Huh
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
does anybody want sell BLTZ? PM please  Grin

contact dev, he sould have several millions of them, if he didn't dump them already

i'm looking at ur post / activity ratio vs normal people; seems like you're an asshole who like to talk alone.

I am a realist. People got scammed hard by this dev, and all you do is try to hide the fact to pump the price.

What does NXT have to do with that?

i'm looking at ur post / activity ratio vs normal people; seems like you're an asshole who like to talk alone.

You all seem rather cheery, good news? Grin
Activity: 91
Activity: 16
Plz help/advice me with next issue:

I have 4300+ BLTZ on http://bltz.okaypool.com , and 1 week ago sent them to my wallet, but they did not appear, and any next cash out request reports by "You already have one active manual payout request" - what to do (they already reported that "we will close the pool at 2014.4.9")?  Undecided

Tnx.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

legendary
Activity: 1404
Hey Slavo- C2 is also looking for a new Dev to convert to POS!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6117688
legendary
Activity: 1176
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
It's interesting that the top 100 BlitzRich wallets are still there. They are actually have been accumulating more.

https://www.blitzrich.com

yes i am Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1404
It's interesting that the top 100 BlitzRich wallets are still there. They are actually have been accumulating more.

https://www.blitzrich.com
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Activity: 23
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dev is gone with the BTC from IPO?  Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pages: