Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLTZ] [IPO Hybrid] BlitzCoin | proof of concept coin | pure speculative - page 7. (Read 200928 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello

For some time past I've been working on a multipool and can see a great opportunity if implemented for Blitz coin.
We all see success of Blackcoin and its soaring price. It was mentioned in this forum before that multipool would be a great idea, but it's been quiet now.
I have an experience in running pools which are successful.

The multipool is programmed from scratch, I didn't use ready software which other multipools use.

The things that have been done so far or which can be implemented swiftly are :
-1) At the moment user name for rigs is  a wallet address
     How would you like it to be, shall it be left as such or would it be better for it to have a custom name ?

2) Workers. At the moment there is only one worker, all the rigs of one user work on one worker.
Do you want to have a possibility of adding more custom workers for your account ? I think that multiworkers are a better solutions .
The reason is that, In some situations a worker can be temporarily banned (for example because of large number of invalid shares), then automatically all mining rigs on this worker will be cut off for some time.
There will be a possibility to check hashrate for each worker and the percentage of valid and invalid shares

3) The process of mining and what you can see in your profile:
     a) There is a list of coins which we can point our main port to
     b) the coin that is currently mined is visible
     c) at each coin there is information about the number of coins that a person have already mined, (regularly updated)
          - the user will know how many coins have been sent to exchange for Blitz
     d) the history of all transactions made at a user's account will be visible to the user - fee, withdrawals, donations

4) Exchanges - I am currently doing it manually but working on the ways to do it automatically.

Things that still need to be worked on:
1) script for checking, taking information and saving it in database from sites such as  whatmine.com or a similar website. Maybe there is someone in here who already has it and would like to share.
2) automatic exchange

Test version of multipool will be ready in about 3 to 5 days. For a test we will be mining one of the most stable coins (which doesn't have to be the most profitable -  Here I am asking for suggestions)

We are able to mine most of scripts available out there. Which would you like to start with in the test phase ? Suggestions?

For a start of multipool the stratum servers will be located in Europe. After the test phase more stratum servers  will be located in the USA too.

I am looking forward to hearing your comments / suggestions / constructive criticism.

Regards,
MrNick

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Let's follow blackcoin up to 32000 sat  Grin
Activity: 40
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
someone get the donate coins for voting to MintPal , it is good ,maybe BLTZ will change from here.
Beside everything happens to OUR BLTZ ....Voting Supporting GA still Going ON ... I am running out of Coin if you would like to support that one PM to donate ...just 2800 left....

Here is link :

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=119.0

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1366.0.html

Donate if you still wish to support ...thanks
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
someone get the donate coins for voting to MintPal , it is good ,maybe BLTZ will change from here.
Beside everything happens to OUR BLTZ ....Voting Supporting GA still Going ON ... I am running out of Coin if you would like to support that one PM to donate ...just 2800 left....
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Yup with BLTZ it make sense.
1st coin is cheap ,2nd coin has already mined
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ok guys when you want to make this coin big now you need to start up a BLTZ multipool like BC or FAC.
This will make first price take off ,second will make multipool.

Best regards

Agreed. Let's see what our new dev is up to..
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Ok guys when you want to make this coin big now you need to start up a BLTZ multipool like BC or FAC.

Best regards

+1
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Best regards
Activity: 27
Activity: 91
Activity: 65
does anybody want sell BLTZ? PM please  Grin

contact dev, he sould have several millions of them, if he didn't dump them already

i'm looking at ur post / activity ratio vs normal people; seems like you're an asshole who like to talk alone.

I am a realist. People got scammed hard by this dev, and all you do is try to hide the fact to pump the price.

Show me a single person from the IPO that got his coins...

But nice personal attack you got there!

I got my coins..
Activity: 112
so im guessing any coins i had on blitz.hashing.at are now gone?
could someone link the IRC so I can join u
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
It looks like chango is good fit too expensive for taking over development of BLTZ after all. So everyone is aware, he asked for 1M BLTZ to do it, which seems unfeasible based on the current level of donations.

FTFY Smiley

Sorry guys but I have to charge for the cost of opportunity, I work as a professional software developer and that is my rate, some people think that it is expensive but I am currently living in Switzerland (a very expensive country :p).

Cheers!

1M blitz is about 10-20 BTC if you make this coin a better coin Smiley Or even more... Would you do it for 750k blitz?

No Smiley.

But actually you don't have to donate if you agree to increase the supply by 1M more coins ~ 1%, I can program the pow reward to include a reward with 10000 coins to my address for 1000 blocks, while we are in the transition to POS or maybe include this in the POS itself, this will effectively dilute the value of the coin but I think it is fair since every holder will be donating 1% of the value of his coins.

And the money raised till now can be used for other community projects. What do you think ?

Cheers!

That's fine to me...

good to me too.

can you reach me on IRC ? i'm slavo on #blitzcoin Smiley (i'll be afk for some time but just ping me)

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: