Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLTZ] [IPO Hybrid] BlitzCoin | proof of concept coin | pure speculative - page 8. (Read 200928 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It looks like chango is good fit too expensive for taking over development of BLTZ after all. So everyone is aware, he asked for 1M BLTZ to do it, which seems unfeasible based on the current level of donations.

FTFY Smiley

Sorry guys but I have to charge for the cost of opportunity, I work as a professional software developer and that is my rate, some people think that it is expensive but I am currently living in Switzerland (a very expensive country :p).

Cheers!

1M blitz is about 10-20 BTC if you make this coin a better coin Smiley Or even more... Would you do it for 750k blitz?

No Smiley.

But actually you don't have to donate if you agree to increase the supply by 1M more coins ~ 1%, I can program the pow reward to include a reward with 10000 coins to my address for 1000 blocks, while we are in the transition to POS or maybe include this in the POS itself, this will effectively dilute the value of the coin but I think it is fair since every holder will be donating 1% of the value of his coins.

And the money raised till now can be used for other community projects. What do you think ?

Cheers!

That's fine to me...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It looks like chango is good fit too expensive for taking over development of BLTZ after all. So everyone is aware, he asked for 1M BLTZ to do it, which seems unfeasible based on the current level of donations.

FTFY Smiley

Sorry guys but I have to charge for the cost of opportunity, I work as a professional software developer and that is my rate, some people think that it is expensive but I am currently living in Switzerland (a very expensive country :p).

Cheers!

1M blitz is about 10-20 BTC if you make this coin a better coin Smiley Or even more... Would you do it for 750k blitz?

No Smiley.

But actually you don't have to donate if you agree to increase the supply by 1M more coins ~ 1%, I can program the pow reward to include a reward with 10000 coins to my address for 1000 blocks, while we are in the transition to POS or maybe include this in the POS itself, this will effectively dilute the value of the coin but I think it is fair since every holder will be donating 1% of the value of his coins.

And the money raised till now can be used for other community projects. What do you think ?

Cheers!
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
A good coin, I like it.
Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 91
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
"Every little bit helps", said the ant and it pissed in the sea

todays 50% donation 2118 Blitz

thanks to Banger42 for joining the ant-club and to the big dogs donating some serious K's

FTFY Smiley

Cheers!

FTFY Smiley

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
It looks like chango is not a good fit for taking over development of BLTZ after all. So everyone is aware, he asked for 1M BLTZ to do it, which seems unfeasible based on the current level of donations.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
The wallet hasn't been updated yet -- you'll see an announcement from slavo and Hect0r when there is one.

hector is gone, so i don't think we'll see an announcement coming from him ^^
Activity: 87
The wallet hasn't been updated yet -- you'll see an announcement from slavo and Hect0r when there is one.
let's see Smiley

but keep donation, if someone make a good fix 150k is so small  Grin

make it 500k at least, so tell every miner to give what they can.

night guys  Grin

I am not invested in this coin at the moment so If I am going to work on this coin I will do it for a nice bounty Smiley and at the current rate even 500k is shit, for me would be much more profitable (and about the same amount of work) to just launch a new coin with 1% premine.

Anyway, I am at work right now but I will be back to join the irc in around 8 more hours

TLDR; If you are invested in this coin please donate ! :p.

Cheers!

How much you need? =D
let's see Smiley

night guys  Grin

I am not invested in this coin at the moment so If I am going to work on this coin I will do it for a nice bounty Smiley and at the current rate even 500k is shit, for me would be much more profitable (and about the same amount of work) to just launch a new coin with 1% premine.

Anyway, I am at work right now but I will be back to join the irc in around 8 more hours

TLDR; If you are invested in this coin please donate ! :p.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
i donated 10k a week ago an will give another 20k too Smiley
legendary
I'm committed to donating 25k toward development initially, and will add another 100k if the community can raise at least 500k (including my 25k... so only 475k!).
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
let's see Smiley

night guys  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1404
I really like this coin and I still believe that this coin will hit the 1K satoshi easy

If we just found our new dev and everything goes well, we'll hit 3k let me say Wink

+1

+1000000000000  Cheesy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I have 4300+ BLTZ on http://bltz.okaypool.com , and 1 week ago sent them to my wallet, but they did not appear, and any next cash out request reports by "You already have one active manual payout request" - what to do (they already reported that "we will close the pool at 2014.4.9")?  Undecided

todays donation: 3615bltz

Help me donate those 4300+ BLTZ too from f* bltz.okaypool.com!
legendary
Activity: 1176
@chango Hop on IRC -- Freenode network, #blitzcoin, and we'll talk!

It is too late for me today, we can talk tomorrow Smiley.

Cheers!
legendary
@chango Hop on IRC -- Freenode network, #blitzcoin, and we'll talk!
Pages:
Jump to: